From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea to let people come together x3
Minami is at a compound with slaves, perhaps your little group finds a way towards the compound as well
I was thinking: after attacking the blockade the group at the subway discover where the slaves the bandits captured were sent to. That could direct them to the compound, but I am not sure if @Stryder is good with that.

Sorry for such short notice but I leave for a month on friday TwT

I'll be back soon and things should go by fast
I will crank out as many posts as humanly possible

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
Sorry for such short notice but I leave for a month on friday TwT

I'll be back soon and things should go by fast
I will crank out as many posts as humanly possible
Heya if you gotta go do what you gotta do then by all means. If possible you can use ze skype to tell me what to post on your behalf XD There is always a spot for you Stryder. Oh and.. Are you interested in ze Idea I presented earlier?
I was thinking: after attacking the blockade the group at the subway discover where the slaves the bandits captured were sent to. That could direct them to the compound, but I am not sure if @Stryder is good with that.

@Stryder

Good deal! I'll try to post up ASAP but will be on phone for a bit so the post will take time

Name: Fillip
-
-
Faction Alignment: Unaffiliated / (Originally pentagon)
-
History: "Me? You would like to know about me? Very well. My name is Fillip, I was alive before the war... and now..." He was originally part of the pentagon, one of the few soldiers with enough experience to be considered a veteran. "And don't forget it!" Recently in the past few months he was 'relieved' of duty due to a malfunction with equipment he was using, he was injured and had his leg crushed by a mutant. The others deemed him unfit to serve. "Due to one error, remember to always check your gear." Only recently had function returned in his leg. Fillip now wanders the National Archive Building with nothing more than a machine gun and his suit. Every-once and a while he will come across someone and help them along, this has left him with nothing to eat and very little air filters. When he is not wandering, he spends his days inside the L'Enfant station, where it is safe. When inside the station, one would find that he prefers the markets over all else.
-
Skills and Talents: Can take more damage than the average person, thanks to his suit's armor. Has the natural ability's of a wrench jockey, allowing him to rig up things or create junk rounds.
-
Equipment And Weapons:
(1) Full body hazard suit with limited supply of clean air. (Uses the same filters that normal gas masks would use.)
(3) Filters for his suit
(1) PKP 6P41 (Drum is empty / Has sling)
(1) Revolver (6 rounds / Has holster)
-
Appearance:
Stands 6'3
metro_2033_hansa_heavy_guard_fanart_by_nova29r-d74xhva.jpg

7oxyO_jjDOY.jpg
Location: Wandering the National Archive Building ruins. ("With the flames")
-
Other things! Yay!: He is a natural leader, certain people seek him out for help and advice.

[Dash=red] I will be keeping this up to date! [/dash]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the things I've passed.. a light weight machine gun with over 200 rounds of ammunition might be pulling it >-> is there a way we can come to a compromise or are you dead set on your PKP modeled minimi?

Of all the things I've passed.. a light weight machine gun with over 200 rounds of ammunition might be pulling it >-> is there a way we can come to a compromise or are you dead set on your PKP modeled minimi?
TBH I really did not expect it to be accepted. Give me a minute and ill change the weapon and ammo to something... more suitable. (Dropped weapons completely.) Unless of-course something else needs to be changed aswell.

Well if you want the weapons I can suggest you having access to them, but perhaps the ammo count can be more scarce. Some characters are carrying empty magazines with their weapons ^~^ I am always available to assist! Just let me know if ya need such assistancr.

Well if you want the weapons I can suggest you having access to them, but perhaps the ammo count can be more scarce. Some characters are carrying empty magazines with their weapons ^~^ I am always available to assist! Just let me know if ya need such assistancr.
I added the gun back (Fixed the name, hopefully.) and gave it an empty drum. (No ammo) What would you say to an acceptance?

I added the gun back (Fixed the name, hopefully.) and gave it an empty drum. (No ammo) What would you say to an acceptance?
I'll take it!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Furasian sorry, I have had some issues and they have blocked me from getting on, in fact today is the only day I've really been able to sit down for about a week, I'll try to get posted asap

I'll poke Shlavekt today when I see him. I don't have anything to do until my Character is accepted.

Wait a sec... Why did it change to 'accepted'? WTF?! I typed 'saved'!!! Sorry bout that.

Wait a sec... Why did it change to 'accepted'? WTF?! I typed 'saved'!!! Sorry bout that.
Oh. Well I'll see what I can do about that ^~^ If you want you can be with Stryder's bad guys or my bad guys oh and @TrotzenKhajit I dont remember if I tols you this but you are free to move along since ze other party is mia

M'kay then. I'm gonna poke Shlavekt and tell him to hurry it up. I'm sure my girl wants to kill some of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.