From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they do have captives, as far as I've been able to tell. Who's to say your not passed out for resisting and we come by as you wake up?

Hmm... That actually sounds pretty good. I'll see what Furasian has in mind before I decide, though.

Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Monako

Faction Alignment (Optional to say Unaffiliated)): Unaffiliated

History: "You want to know my life? Fine. Nothin' better to do, anyway. I was a... problem child, to say the least. I was a little 'menace', as the maids would say. Yeah. I had maids as a child. Something wrong with that? My parents were rich. Slightly famous, even. You might've heard about them. Big ship-building company. Rocket ship. Spacial Exploration Co. That's the name of their company. My parents were Co-CEOs of the company. Multi-Billionaires and all that. We had a mansion. Up in DC. Huge place. Parents hosted so many parties. Of course, I wasn't allowed to join, being so young. My mother died when I was 8. The parties stopped, then. My father became a recluse. He still did his job, but the happiness was gone. The energy. My personal maid, Suzanna, watched over me almost 24/7, after that. She was like a second mother to me. And I think she viewed me as a daughter. I gave her so much trouble. Always running off, purposely getting dirty, things that I knew would annoy her. But she persisted. At about age 11, I stopped with all of the, as my mother called them, 'shenanigans.' I remember once when I got up extremely early to make Suzanna a special breakfast. I was going to cut up some apples to have with the meal, I had made a small meal of eggs with toast and bacon, but when I tried to reach up to grab a knife from above the counter, it fell out. It hit my neck with the point. Got a nice scar from it, too. Anyways, I was screaming, holding my hands against the cut. It was pretty deep, about 2 inches or so. A few of the early maids ran in when they heard me. One of them ran for Suzanna. When she got there, saw the blood and immediately got to cleaning it. She always knew just how to deal with a problem. When I told her what had happened, she pulled me into an embrace and began to cry. After bandaging me up, she helped me to get the knife and cut the apples. Though I know the food wasn't great, she ate it anyways.

"Nothing really happened after that until two years later, when my dad died. He had just lost the will to live, as happens so often. The state confiscated everything, claiming that he owed money to them. I seriously doubt that. I was sent to an orphanage 'for the Specially Adapted.' It was some cheap little orphanage that no one cared about. It was total bull. It was for the 'different children.' The hybrids. As you can see, I'm part wolf. The state didn't want me, so they dumped me in the cheapest place they could find. I never saw Suzanna after that. The others there treated me like I grew up as a 'Princess.' Rich parents, maids, never had to do anything on my own. It wasn't true. I asserted my dominance immediately. I found the biggest, strongest guy and fought him right there. I had a broken arm, busted lip, black eye, and many cuts and bruises all over. Walked with a limp for a month. I would say you should've seen the other guy, but the hospital wasn't allowing visitors.

"Once the bombs dropped, I did what everyone else did and hid in the metro. Nothing of importance happened between then and now. I learned plenty of survival skills in that time, but that's about all. You already know how I got caught. What? You really want me to recap that, too? I'll say this. I was trying to steal some supplies from your camp and got caught. When you beasts caught me, you did what you wanted. Passed me around, sold me to each other. It was... You had better hope that when I escape, and I will, I feel merciful. Or else I'll rip off your 'little friends' and stuff them down your own damned throats. That's all. Now, can you leave?"

Skills and Talents: Liz loves demolition. You need something destroyed, she's your go-to girl. Whether it's by explosion, blunt force, or anything else, she will make it fall... or rise. It really depends on what it is.

Liz is also a great driver. Well, it depends on your definition, really. She is great at dodging incoming projectiles and creatures, though she normally likes to ram the latter. She can drive any ground vehicle you throw at her, figuratively, of course.

She has an extensive knowledge of plants.

She is very agile and loves climbing things and being up high.

Equipment And Weapons: (Acquired upon escape)
-Zastava M91 (10 Shots per Clip)
320px-Zavasta_M91.png

-4 2/3 Clips for Zastava
-Type 54 "Black Star" Pistol (8 Shots per Clip)
-3 Clips for Type 54
-Flask
-4 Small Poison Bottles W/Holster
-3 Silver Throwing Knives W/Holster
-1 Jagged Silver Dagger W/Holster
-Backpack
-Wind-Up Hand Light
-Gas Mask
-Sunglasses
-Rope
-Self-Crafted Grappling Hook
-Lighter
-Notebook
-Multiple Pens & Pencils
-Water Bottle
-Winter Coat
-Small Miscellaneous Items

Appearance:
photo41.jpg

Other things! Yay!: Her mother's mother was a leopard and her father's mother a wolf. She inherited traits from both. She has the form of a wolf with light brown fur, but with some traits of a cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever reboot this rp later in life someone remind me to put an ammo limit XD it seems almost everyone who had fled into the metro was a gun nut or something

My History will explain why I have the guns. I have a reason! Though I might cut down on the ammo...

*Waves hand* Hello, anti gun guy here!!! bows are better anyway.

Not really, there are always weaknesses. It's just about finding and exploiting them.

Bows require more strength to pull back the arrow far enough to launch it. Guns require you to move one finger and hold the gun still.

okay, 2 things, 1) being stronger does not hurt me at all, and 2) so one finger is strong for you, we have to use our entire body to hold it still enough for us to shoot straight. Nice job helping me man XD (@Furasian don't think of us fighting, this is just what we do.)

That doesn't help you what-so-ever. I was saying that because guns are easier to use than bows. And can you blow stuff up with a bow?! NO! And I mean a normal bow. With normal arrows.

It's alright just don't go overboard you two XD

I'll be sure not to, I'm also hoping to get my post up today.....

@TrotzenKhajit

Heya bud if you wish I noticed @Hibou is rather occupied and can not respond immediately like he had said earlier. If you want to move along feel free to do so!

I had an idea to let people come together x3
Minami is at a compound with slaves, perhaps your little group finds a way towards the compound as well

Status
Not open for further replies.