From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will definitely post tomorrow. Just had a sadly work filled weekend. 10 hour shifts suck.

Thanks for keeping ze rp alive by the way ^~^ I think the other angles are slowly dying off.. But I gotta do a pm role call before I make any final decisions to cut the gm lead rp off

Heya peeps! This a general message that I will be copying and pasting through the threads I'm part of cause I'm lazy! XD

No but really, bad news... or good news... whatever! I'm moving to the States! This was due to some very sudden and expectant personal stuff happening, and oh boy did that just blindside me! Thus, I will not be able to post for awhile. From packing, the big move, ect, I will not be consitantly on nor do I know for how long I will be out.

So, feel free to do what you must with my character in your RP! If you can find a way to just save it until I'm back, great! If not, oh well, I completely understand.

Cheers!

-Squadron Leader Constantia Harvey

Gah, I've been absent, sorry T.T
I'll try my best to get back on track for you guys

@SqL Constantia Harvey

I don't know whether to say congrats or bummer. Good luck in the states! IT can sure get wild around here XD I doubt the roleplay will progress much since you're a key character. And to everyone else those pms will go out this week. Depending on who posts here will make me decide whether to just open up the field for players to just swoop in and deal with the scenario and let them loose or keep them step by step so to keep some sort of plot together.

@Minami
If you have any questions let me know! \(^^)/

@Santanna @Stryder @Drallinix @Hibou @WitchChild @Krieg @Shlavekt @TrotzenKhajit @NacNak

These are the people who are under the role call watch. If you are not on the list it simply means you have posted OOCily or Icily. . . But back on the situation: I need either a PM or a post in order to consider you still active / interested in the roleplay. Lets set the dead line for Sunday, shall we?

If you need any help don't be afraid to pm me. I will try my best to find a way to wiggle your character in.

@Santanna if you wish to do what you wanted to previously you can, and the ranger is out in the hot zone too! Feel free to make your post as a lone wolf or as a group member of the bandit blockade

I'm sorry, but several things happened IRL, and then when I came back to write my post, I couldn't even find where to begin. I also feel this may have been going too long for me to be able to pop in and have it make seem like I was always there, unless someone in the area wrote a post about visiting my coma'd state, then I could possibly pull from there. If this is a bit more than someone wants to do, I have no other idea how to come in....

@Shlavekt Well I'm currently at a loss about what to do with my characters at this time, so perhaps we could interact?

@Shlavekt
Perhaps @Minami could help out with her first character like she said or I can introduce a character for y'all. Perhaps another ranger if need be XD

@Drallinix
Good to hear. If ya need help in getting your character out there feel free to let me know.

That was the plan yesh x3. If you want you can post first, and I will follow insuit of what you do.

Reactions: Nue
I'd rather you post first actually xD

XD ODS fine I'll make a post tomorrow getting off a twelve hour shift so to tired to really make anymore posts at this point TWT. Just keep nagging me tomorrow Mina, and I'll get it up.

haha that I can do ^^

Okay, however we can do it will work, thank you *goes off to re-learn his character*

Status
Not open for further replies.