Fresh Poison (OOC/Sign Ups- Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to make a post for Jen, just to move things along a little. I'd prefer not to because there's some interaction not acknowledged, but I also don't want to make anyone have to wait any longer either.

Reactions: BB-Bauers
Dude, sorry! I was in Boston for a whole week, but now I'm back. What's going on?

I'll be posting with my second character soon, so she'll be needing interaction.

@FlaminUnicornOfDeath Just introduce your character to the party then, and when Polystical introduces their character, the two can strike up an interaction.

I'm sorry for my absense! I'm travelling without wifi, but soon I'll be home to post c:

Reactions: PlayingMonster
Ack, sorry for my lack of recent postings. It's just that there isn't much for my character to contribute at the moment.

Ack, sorry for my lack of recent postings. It's just that there isn't much for my character to contribute at the moment.
Don't worry about it- things have gone a little weird IC where nobody's sure whose turn it is to post. I have an idea for something to happen that will begin the next plot arc and bring a little more plot into it, but we're also in a situation where we can't just move on. I've got some stuff to finish doing then I'm going to PM the people we're waiting on in the group interaction and ask what's happening.

And, plus, I want a little bit more drama to happen first. It'll make sense eventually.

Are sign-up's still open? Cause if so I'd love to join up!

Are sign-up's still open? Cause if so I'd love to join up!
Absolutely, go for it! A head's up- there is a chance you may have to wait to post in the IC until I move it on a little, but that's only if there's a good bit of IC activity before you get your sheet finished. :)

Absolutely, go for it! A head's up- there is a chance you may have to wait to post in the IC until I move it on a little, but that's only if there's a good bit of IC activity before you get your sheet finished. :)
That's quite alright! Maybe tag me when you think I should join? :) I'll get my CS up ASAP!

That's quite alright! Maybe tag me when you think I should join? :) I'll get my CS up ASAP!
Sounds like a great idea! Based on the way things are going at the moment, I'd say you could probably dive right in, although finding interaction might be the tricky part.

You can go ahead and start interacting with my character, Rayne and another character that she's talking to, since I just jumped in as well :)
FYI, Rayne... is a little bitchy sometimes but she is nice. Maybe your character can be her best friend?

Reactions: Vaila
India-Eisley.jpg
[imga]https://33.media.tumblr.com/224cebc57fa0476b2e9c8620b272e15f/tumblr_niraqlOEAJ1rwbssqo1_250.gif[/imga]Name: Faith Roberts.
Nickname(s): Faye.
Sexuality: Pansexual.

Secret: Faye and her family have been in witness protection since she was 8. Her real name is Rosie Trasker, but she hadn't gone by that name since she, her mother and her brother witnessed their father's murder. Sometimes she gets flashbacks of that night, but she has to pretend that everything is alright because she can't tell anyone what really happened.

Personality: Faye is incredibly quiet around people she doesn't know, enough to make her feel almost uncomfortable. It is incredibly hard to get to know her, and she always keeps people at arms length. This is primarily down to the fact that she is extremely easy to read. She is awful at lying and/or keeping secrets and wears her heart on her sleeve, which is problematic for her current predicament. Her mother pressures her weekly to keep their secret as she believes Faye is the weak link. She is often found with her nose buried in a book simply to avoid conversation.

Other: N/A.

Status
Not open for further replies.