Fresh Poison (OOC/Sign Ups- Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in this! Though Delilah has kind of disappeared.. Mind if I drop her and keep Aiden? ^^ I'm also going on a trip from July 31-August 3 and my phone's broken so I won't be able to post on those days!

That's cool. And wow, looks like everyone's going away at the same time! Which probably works well xD

11311168_408696525970008_212740058_n.jpg

Name: Kitty Sky

Nickname(s): kitty cat, kitten

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Secret: Kitty has received no formal education. Meaning She can not read or write. She will often give people too much money or not enough when paying for things, etc. However she can cook very well and is very street smart.

Personality:
While proudly promiscuous, Kitty has an innocent and fragile demeanor. She depends on the guidance of others, to the point that during the summer she gets lost in the sewers on the way back from the toy store. As the ultimate "dumb blonde," Kitty speaks without any mental filter, often resulting in unexpected statements, such as, "I'm pretty sure my cat's reading my diary." She's even been known to weave up sentences that have little to no relation or relevance to each other. She also expresses a lack of basic knowledge and common sense. This often results in her doing strange things such as attempting to put the toilet paper back on the rolls. She is, however, aware of her lack of intelligence. She has some childish characteristics such as believing in Santa with all her heart and is extremely gullible. Her kindness and childlike innocence can often be used against her.

11191331_1632598010305908_546076827_n.jpg

Name: Yarrow Hallowell

Nickname(s): n/a

Sexuality: gay

Secret: Dealt drugs for 2 years.

Personality: Yarrow is described as mysterious, brooding, inscrutable, intense, kind, caring, empathetic, compassionate, loving, affectionate, heroic, noble, selfless, brave, intelligent, protective, and loyal. On the dark side, Yarrow can be incredibly self loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt ridden, martyring, unpredictable, melancholic, self-righteous, naive, secretive and judgmental.

11311168_408696525970008_212740058_n.jpg

Name: Kitty Sky

Nickname(s): kitty cat, kitten

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Secret: Kitty has received no formal education. Meaning She can not read or write. She will often give people too much money or not enough when paying for things, etc. However she can cook very well and is very street smart.

Personality:
While proudly promiscuous, Kitty has an innocent and fragile demeanor. She depends on the guidance of others, to the point that during the summer she gets lost in the sewers on the way back from the toy store. As the ultimate "dumb blonde," Kitty speaks without any mental filter, often resulting in unexpected statements, such as, "I'm pretty sure my cat's reading my diary." She's even been known to weave up sentences that have little to no relation or relevance to each other. She also expresses a lack of basic knowledge and common sense. This often results in her doing strange things such as attempting to put the toilet paper back on the rolls. She is, however, aware of her lack of intelligence. She has some childish characteristics such as believing in Santa with all her heart and is extremely gullible. Her kindness and childlike innocence can often be used against her.

11191331_1632598010305908_546076827_n.jpg

Name: Yarrow Hallowell

Nickname(s): n/a

Sexuality: gay

Secret: Dealt drugs for 2 years.

Personality: Yarrow is described as mysterious, brooding, inscrutable, intense, kind, caring, empathetic, compassionate, loving, affectionate, heroic, noble, selfless, brave, intelligent, protective, and loyal. On the dark side, Yarrow can be incredibly self loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt ridden, martyring, unpredictable, melancholic, self-righteous, naive, secretive and judgmental.
Omfg I'm sorry for the delay! I only just checked my alerts now and saw this. Both are accepted- however, where we are right now is a bit awkward to jump in. Would you be happy to wait a while before posting? You could probably find a place to work your characters in in the party if you'd prefer to post sooner.

I cant wait~
The party sounds like a good time to introduce at least one of them^^

I cant wait~
The party sounds like a good time to introduce at least one of them^^
Awesome. Go ahead and jump in!

I'll be back tomorrow evening but I expect it'll be Saturday before I can really post, just as a head's up.

Okay, guys! I'm leaving today and I won't be back for 3 days!!! I'll post when I get back! ^^

Have a nice time!

I'm home and am ready to start working on the next part of the story. Hopefully things will be happening over the next few days!

I'm back!!

Reactions: PlayingMonster
A head's up- I'm working on wrapping up the party and moving onto the next section of the story, which should be interesting to say the least. So don't go starting any major interactions xD Obviously, continue with what's happening now, all of that needs to be wrapped up. Just nobody go starting another fight.

Reactions: BB-Bauers
This is still happening guys, I'm sorry for letting things get so quiet. But if you're all still in, things are about to start getting interested.

omg so sorry i haven't been around!!! been a bit stressed lately cos I'm starting college in like a week holy balls. I'm gonna try to post today (。ヘ°)

Hey guys! So this has been rebooted. The new version can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.