Fresh Poison (OOC/Sign Ups- Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
India-Eisley.jpg
[imga]https://33.media.tumblr.com/224cebc57fa0476b2e9c8620b272e15f/tumblr_niraqlOEAJ1rwbssqo1_250.gif[/imga]Name: Faith Roberts.
Nickname(s): Faye.
Sexuality: Pansexual.

Secret: Faye and her family have been in witness protection since she was 8. Her real name is Rosie Trasker, but she hadn't gone by that name since she, her mother and her brother witnessed their father's murder. Sometimes she gets flashbacks of that night, but she has to pretend that everything is alright because she can't tell anyone what really happened.

Personality: Faye is incredibly quiet around people she doesn't know, enough to make her feel almost uncomfortable. It is incredibly hard to get to know her, and she always keeps people at arms length. This is primarily down to the fact that she is extremely easy to read. She is awful at lying and/or keeping secrets and wears her heart on her sleeve, which is problematic for her current predicament. Her mother pressures her weekly to keep their secret as she believes Faye is the weak link. She is often found with her nose buried in a book simply to avoid conversation.

Other: N/A.
She's accepted! Like FlaminUnicorn said, that's probably a good interaction to jump into since it's only just started.

I'm just reading through the previous five pages so I know what's been going on. I'll post afterwards :)

Can I reserve a male and a female??

latest

Name: Delilah Bureau
Nickname(s): Lila
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards males

Secret: |Basically everything..||
||Delilah has been addicted to some sort of drug since she was 15 and is currently addicted to heroin.||
||She's a thief and most of her items are stolen, including her favorite Polaroid camera.||
||Delilah is dyslexic, and gets pretty frustrated with herself because of this.||
||Was once arrested for a petty theft charge and another for drug possesion.||

Personality: Call her rude or call her opinionated, either way Delilah couldn't care less. The brunette is a tranquil person with the habit to blurt out whatever she is thinking. She tends to be perceived as rude from the mixture of sarcastic comments and straightforwardness. Not having much social experience doesn't quite help her case either. She's witty but she isn't school smart. Delilah is usually a passive person who is really quite introverted. Observant and (other than her snarky remarks) relatively quiet, she is often overlooked by others and therefore can get away with a lot more. Being impulsive is an understatement, her actions are often deprived from her emotions and not from her head. She has a tendency to get herself into trouble, whether it be her mouth or something stupid she did.

Other: ||Delilah often wears long sleeves to hide the pricks from her syringes.||
||Delilah always carries around a camera, as photography and film making is her passion.||
||She wants to be a film director when she's older.||

Last edited:
Reactions: PlayingMonster
855596c8b0832340fd614d3f0797abf8.jpg
Name: Delilah Bureau
Nickname(s): Lila
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards males

Secret: |Basically everything..||
||Delilah has been addicted to some sort of drug since she was 15 and is currently addicted to heroin.||
||She's a thief and most of her items are stolen, including her favorite Polaroid camera.||
||Delilah is dyslexic, and gets pretty frustrated with herself because of this.||
||Was once arrested for a petty theft charge and another for drug possesion.||

Personality: Call her rude or call her opinionated, either way Delilah couldn't care less. The brunette is a tranquil person with the habit to blurt out whatever she is thinking. She tends to be perceived as rude from the mixture of sarcastic comments and straightforwardness. Not having much social experience doesn't quite help her case either. She's witty but she isn't school smart. Delilah is usually a passive person who is really quite introverted. Observant and (other than her snarky remarks) relatively quiet, she is often overlooked by others and therefore can get away with a lot more. Being impulsive is an understatement, her actions are often deprived from her emotions and not from her head. She has a tendency to get herself into trouble, whether it be her mouth or something stupid she did.

Other: ||Delilah often wears long sleeves to hide the pricks from her syringes.||
||Delilah always carries around a camera, as photography and film making is her passion.||
||She wants to be a film director when she's older.||
Accepted! I'd recommend jumping in as soon as possible because everything's kicking off at the minute.

@PlayingMonster Oh, okay, I will try to post for her and finish my male's skeleton. But I was going out for the night and I don't know when I'll be back.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlayingMonster
6cf1883fbe13b8e1347c54bf3ac8cceb.jpg
Name: Aiden Vallez
Nickname(s): TBA
Sexuality: Pansexual.. He'll hump anything ^^

Secret: ||After the death of his mother and older sister die in a car accident, Aiden began to be prone to anxiety attacks.||
||Aiden tends to fall into a deep depression, and he falls hard. He takes pills for his depression which usually works. ||
||Messing with the amount of girls he does, it wasn't a surprise when a girl announced the news of her pregnancy.||
||Aiden is very much aware of his dad's mistress, but promised the older man he'd keep quiet, for the sake of his step-mother.||
Personality: No matter the situation, Aiden manages to stay his happy self. A bit of a harlot, Aiden's charasmatic and charming ways makes him an approachable and friendly person. He isn't a social butterfly so much as a friendly guy that people gravitate to and can confide in. Aiden's a really touchy, feely guy that genuinely cares for the people close to him. He's confident and easygoing and a bit oblivious. Without a doubt, Aiden is very popular and very well-liked. The amount of happiness in the boy can be a bit contagious. He has a great sense of humor and tends to joke about his problems rather than drag them out. But Aiden's happiness has to wear out sometimes. Being the type of person who bottles up things, Aiden tends to explode and obliterate everything in his way. When this happens, he basically self destructs and plunges into a deep depression, allowing his anxiety to get the best of him.

Other: ||Aiden has two younger half siblings, Bethany and Lucas.||
||Aiden's left-handed.||
||The boy suffers from insomnia.||
||Rayne, Aiden's best friend, is like a sister to Aiden and he truly does love her.. As a sister.||

Last edited:
6cf1883fbe13b8e1347c54bf3ac8cceb.jpg
Name: Aiden Vallez
Nickname(s): TBA
Sexuality: Straight||Curious

Secret: ||After the death of his 3 year girlfriend 2 years and having his older sister die in a car accident, Aiden began to be prone to anxiety attacks.||
||Aiden tends to fall into a deep depression, and he falls hard. He once stopped attending school altogether.||
||Messing with the amount of girls he does, it wasn't a surprise when a girl announced the news of her pregnancy.||
||Aiden is very much aware of his dad's mistress, but promised the older man he'd keep quiet.||
Personality: No matter the situation, Aiden manages to stay his happy self. A bit of a harlot, Aiden's charasmatic and charming ways makes him an approachable and friendly person. He isn't a social butterfly so much as a friendly guy that people gravitate to and can confide in. He's confident and easygoing and a bit oblivious. The amount of happiness in the boy can be a bit contagious. He has a great sense of humor and tends to joke about his problems rather than drag them out. But Aiden's happiness has to wear out sometimes. Being the type of person who bottles up things, Aiden tends to explode and obliterate everything in his way. When this happens, he basically self destructs and plunges into a deep depression, allowing his anxiety to get the best of him.

Other: ||Aiden has two younger siblings, Bethany and Lucas.||
||Aiden's left-handed.||
Accepted!

Eyyyyy @PlayingMonster ~

So, I don't know if you and @s k u l l. had anything planned for that whole Jen and Jameson scenario? If my post messes up your plans or anything, just let me know, and I will gladly edit Elliot out of the way~

Eyyyyy @PlayingMonster ~

So, I don't know if you and @s k u l l. had anything planned for that whole Jen and Jameson scenario? If my post messes up your plans or anything, just let me know, and I will gladly edit Elliot out of the way~
Nah, it's fine- I was planning on everyone wondering why the hell she was frealing out over her bag, so Elliot bringing it out still works. :)

Just so you all know, the spence situation isn't just drama for the sake of it- it's leading into where the story is going to go next and it's just easier to do it with my own character rather than trying to work it with anyone else.

@PlayingMonster (Should I have Elliot notice that Spence is missing, and she goes looking for him? I'm at a bit of a loss for what I should do with her right now... But if she runs into Raf and Spence, I have a bit more of an idea?)

@PlayingMonster (Should I have Elliot notice that Spence is missing, and she goes looking for him? I'm at a bit of a loss for what I should do with her right now... But if she runs into Raf and Spence, I have a bit more of an idea?)
On one hand, if it came out that Spence had been drugged and the only person he'd been seen with all night was Raf, that could be very interesting.

On the other hand, if Elliot found them alone with Spence drugged, that could also be interesting.

Tell you what- PM me with what you want to happen and I can make sure it's going to tie in with where I'm planning on having this go.

Reactions: BB-Bauers
On one hand, if it came out that Spence had been drugged and the only person he'd been seen with all night was Raf, that could be very interesting.

On the other hand, if Elliot found them alone with Spence drugged, that could also be interesting.

Tell you what- PM me with what you want to happen and I can make sure it's going to tie in with where I'm planning on having this go.
I'm up for whatever! I think Raf is caught up in the middle of this anyway, so I'm happy with what you decide c:

I'm up for whatever! I think Raf is caught up in the middle of this anyway, so I'm happy with what you decide c:
I'll set up a group conversation so we can discuss and work the whole thing out.

Just a quick update-

The good news is, we're almost onto the next phase of the story. I have it planned out, I know what's going to happen almost exactly, and I think it's going to be good.

The bad news is, you might have to wait at least a week for it to happen. I'm going away tomorrow and don't think I'm going to have any internet access and I know I won't have a laptop.

Can you guys all let me know that you're still in? If anyone's dropping out, I'll need to know. Thanks xx

I'm still in! But I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone.

*raises hand* Still here, and still in it! (Obvs. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.