Fresh Poison (OOC/Sign Ups- Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I just barge into the IC at any time or liek...

I'll be posting to start the party in about an hour, so barge right in then xD

I'm starting to work on the intro to the party now- but before I do, I'm going to reassign the killer due to the influx of new people in the roleplay. Just so you really have no idea who it is. xD

Party has been started- and so, for now, I won't be accepting applications until I have a clearer idea of who's in and who's out.

If you haven't already posted in the IC, please do, and if you're leaving, please send me a PM or post here.

((I will post in the IC as soon as I can!! Sorry about my delay. Should have something up tonight.))

Reactions: PlayingMonster
@PlayingMonster Apologies, but I don't think I can stick with this one. :(

I am still in!! I'm very sorry for my absence but I had an impromptu road trip and overnight stay, but I'm back! :guilty:

Do you mind if I drop out with Finn and join with a different character in place of him? Or if not, do you mind if I just take him out?

Do you mind if I drop out with Finn and join with a different character in place of him? Or if not, do you mind if I just take him out?
Nah, that's fine. I was actually thinking of a way to stir some drama besides between characters, and that would actually be a pretty good way to start it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Nah, that's fine. I was actually thinking of a way to stir some drama besides between characters, and that would actually be a pretty good way to start it.
So are you saying yes to me taking him out or yes to me replacing him? :O

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."​

53028-11331163-Ciara-Bravo_redbandsociety043_JPG.jpg
Name: Alice Major
Nickname(s): Ally, Wonderland (by Lucy only)
Sexuality: Lesbian

Secret: She helped Lucy Green bury a body. Lucy had gotten into a fight with her elderly grandmother and somehow she ended up bashing the woman over the head with a lamp, killing her instantly. Needing to get rid of the body, Lucy called Alice for help but didn't tell her what exactly was going on until Alice got there and saw for herself. The younger girl wanted to run, but Lucy warned her that just because she saw the body that she would get in trouble because she knew that Alice would never turn her in. So Alice helped Lucy dispose of the body, thinking that this would forever be there secret and that they would stick together. But the next day, Alice found out that Lucy fled during the night.

Personality:

When Alice first came to Mountain Brook, she was a mildly shy girl who unwillingly kept to the sidelines, even though she longed to interact with everyone else. She craved attention and the spotlight and often imagined what she would be like if she was popular. Unfortunately for her, Alice was a bit awkward. She couldn't keep up with the conversation because she wasn't interested or exposed to the same things as the other kids. She couldn't attend parties because she was never invited and she couldn't drink or do drugs because of her delicate immune system.

However when she met Lucy Green her life changed. For some reason Lucy liked Alice, she thought she was funny and she enjoyed hanging out with her. And Lucy was popular, so when she started hanging out with Alice the other girl's popularity was greatly boosted and her awkwardness was ignored. With Lucy, Alice became bold and began to live the life that she always thought would remain a wonderland in her head. She was finally the person that she wanted to be.

But that all changed when Lucy did what she did. Alice was horrified and began to isolate herself. At first her friends via Lucy were concerned and wanted to know why Alice no longer wanted to hang out. But eventually they forgot about her, and Alice resumed her life back in the shadows.

Other:
Lucy was a senior when Alice was a freshman.

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."​

53028-11331163-Ciara-Bravo_redbandsociety043_JPG.jpg
Name: Alice Major
Nickname(s): Ally, Wonderland (by Lucy only)
Sexuality: Lesbian

Secret: She helped Lucy Green bury a body. Lucy had gotten into a fight with her elderly grandmother and somehow she ended up bashing the woman over the head with a lamp, killing her instantly. Needing to get rid of the body, Lucy called Alice for help but didn't tell her what exactly was going on until Alice got there and saw for herself. The younger girl wanted to run, but Lucy warned her that just because she saw the body that she would get in trouble because she knew that Alice would never turn her in. So Alice helped Lucy dispose of the body, thinking that this would forever be there secret and that they would stick together. But the next day, Alice found out that Lucy fled during the night.

Personality:

When Alice first came to Mountain Brook, she was a mildly shy girl who unwillingly kept to the sidelines, even though she longed to interact with everyone else. She craved attention and the spotlight and often imagined what she would be like if she was popular. Unfortunately for her, Alice was a bit awkward. She couldn't keep up with the conversation because she wasn't interested or exposed to the same things as the other kids. She couldn't attend parties because she was never invited and she couldn't drink or do drugs because of her delicate immune system.

However when she met Lucy Green her life changed. For some reason Lucy liked Alice, she thought she was funny and she enjoyed hanging out with her. And Lucy was popular, so when she started hanging out with Alice the other girl's popularity was greatly boosted and her awkwardness was ignored. With Lucy, Alice became bold and began to live the life that she always thought would remain a wonderland in her head. She was finally the person that she wanted to be.

But that all changed when Lucy did what she did. Alice was horrified and began to isolate herself. At first her friends via Lucy were concerned and wanted to know why Alice no longer wanted to hang out. But eventually they forgot about her, and Alice resumed her life back in the shadows.

Other:
Lucy was a senior when Alice was a freshman.

Accepted! Post whenever :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.