Forieri di Tarocchi - Harbingers of Tarot - OOC &

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop, whoop, I lied.

We can look forward to the first round of acceptances going out later today.

I am working on a sheet right now, but what I said in the PM still winds true. I am actually really interested in this RP. But, I....rather not fail because I didn't meet what your standard and expected.

I honestly didn't know how to do the BBcode for the character sheet.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Surname: Harlan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Forename: Emmit [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 24[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ethnic Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Caucasian [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical Description:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The very image you think of when you think white man, is some tall, brawny dude, either fat or muscular, with an athletic build. You're not looking for a young man standing 5'1", the size of a middle schooler, with a weak, thin voice. Whose scrawny as heck, with freckles, and brunette hair. He looks nothing, but like that of a small child. Often wearing dark colored sweaters of red, black or blue, no one has seen him in anything else, with either cargos or slacks, with non slip work shoes. Is he really 24? That's what his ID says at least.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
20j47eq.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Educational Information[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What academic institution are you intending to enroll into?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Higher Education[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What year are you intending to enroll into?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]3rd [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What field are you intending to study?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sociology[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entrance Examination [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Would you consider yourself an individualistic person?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Would you consider yourself a bold individual?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Would you consider yourself an emotional person or easily swayed by emotion?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you believe the world is aligned against you? *scrawled note from pen; do tall people count?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you hold true to your morals and beliefs?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Would you consider yourself materialistic?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you believe you hold a notable quality within you?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Is there always an opportunity for teamwork?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Should innovation derive from historical inspiration? *scrawled note from pen; that's a vague question. Are we talking mistakes of history? What inspiration from history, positive or negative? Gah. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you consider yourself a spiritual individual?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Writing:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Well no one and everyone inspires me. That seems like a cop out answer, but consider. Every forward thinker was a forward thinker for their time. Inherent values are still to be considered for sure, but in the end their forward thinking views will fit better in their time. All though I appreciate the works of Poe, his culture impact stays in the culture impact that he was derived from. No one will truly feel the weight of these individuals. And instead I take the value in observing people, dissecting behaviors, and learning from that. Why does inspiration have to come from someone from outside, or from something outside? Why can't inspiration be from within? From the simple fact that I ask questions about the integrity of life. And the way we perceive it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Signature [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emmit C. Harlan[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]3/11/2016[/BCOLOR]

We can look forward to the first round of acceptances going out later today.
So, have the first round of acceptances happened yet?

The first round of acceptances include the following:

@Voltin @DoughGuy @WanderingWriter @Click This

For those who did not get accepted, unfortunately your characters did not align with my expectations for the role-play or your sheet did not fulfill the base requirements. There will be further chances later in the arcs, so feel free to try again at later date.

@TerraBooma Just a reminder that you have roughly 24 hours remaining to finish.

Something something about cinnamon toast

Last edited:
Dang, calm down with the salt and spite over there.

Cinnamon toast is still really delicious.

Last edited:
Chill Clyde, it's just a RP. Think about it positively! You didn't even use that much time writing this CS!

Anyways, have fun, y'all~ hope this RP is as successful as WSy~

Something about not having milk for my cinnamon toast

Last edited:
Guess we're still waiting on apps for the two remaining slots?

Actually, we are relatively god to start; however, I am abysmally ill on top of flight.
It was not been a good time.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Voltin
hQz0uAQ.jpg

| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME: Nazaro
FORENAME: Daniel
SEX: Male

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓] -- [✓] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
A boy of perpetual youth, Daniel is a bit shorter than average at 5'6. Most notable feature is likely his long black hair, two bangs framing his face down to his shoulders, and reaching past his waist behind him. Generally he keeps it tied up in a ponytail. The Asian genes seem particularly strong in him, but there are a few details that point towards his European ancestry. Gray eyes and fair skin tone are probably the easiest to notice.

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |
What academic institution are you intending to enroll into?
Elementary School -- Middle School -- High School -- Higher Education
[ ] --[ ] -- [ ] --[✓]
What year are you intending to enroll into?
1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ]
What field are you intending to study?
Biochemistry

| Entrance Examination|
Questionnaire: Truthfully answer the following questions to the best of your ability. Do note that there are no right or wrong answers.
Would you consider yourself an individualistic person?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ]
Would you consider yourself a bold individual?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]
Would you consider yourself emotional or easily swayed by emotions?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]
Do you believe the world is aligned against you?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]
Do you hold true to your morals and beliefs?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ]
Would you consider yourself materialistic?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]
Do you believe you hold a notable quality within you?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]
Is there always an opportunity for teamwork?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]
Should innovation derive from historical inspiration?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]
Do you consider yourself a spiritual individual?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]

Writing: "Innovation with or without historical inspiration." This quote is a recurring theme which aligns with the ideals and academic methodologies of Trinity Institute. As such, in two or more paragraphs, please answer the following prompt: What historical figure inspires your development as an aspiring student. If none, explain what inspires you in their stead.

There isn't a historical figure I look towards for inspiration. I'm fully aware of the achievements and work great individuals have done in my field, but I did not pursue this path because of any of them. Frankly I only learnt of many of these individuals through my studies. Perhaps some time in the future I might wish to pursue one of their discoveries further and stand upon their shoulders as a result, but for now my inspiration is something closer to the heart and home.

Namely, I plan to become a doctor in the future and open my own clinic. The community I grew up in wasn't very wealthy or privileged, but we were fortunate enough to have a doctor open her clinic in it regardless. She saw that the community was lacking something she could provide, and provide she did despite the risks. A doctor with a big heart and not much to her name, but she is my inspiration. Historical figures may leave their marks in the world, but without the people that follow afterwards, even if they may be nameless, the marks fade and disappear.

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Trinity Institute is not responsible for the loss of personal items or injuries that occur within or outside of school grounds. This holds true unless any event is proven to be of direct result from policies or beliefs initiated by Trinity Institute. By signing this agreement, I give Trinity Institute and all direct sponsors permission to access and distribute any information directly stated or inferred through this application. Furthermore, I agree to abide by the ideals and policies upheld by Trinity Institute, and accept that such directives may be changed at any time. Failure to do so, may result in disciplinary action, not limited to community service, suspension, or expulsion from academy grounds. Trinity Institute is an equal opportunity provider, and does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or Race.

I, Daniel Nazaro, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Trinity Institute, and am ready to enroll.
Date: 12 Mar 16

[/hr]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Yay, tarot cards!
By the way, I want to add my two cents to this idea. I know you're packed (and it's be rude of me to beg), but do let me know of the next arc! I'd love to have my chance at this kind of RP.

Sometimes, I write sheets for stuff that's closed... Just in case it opens again.
Have fun, lovelies!

Yay, tarot cards!
By the way, I want to add my two cents to this idea. I know you're packed (and it's be rude of me to beg), but do let me know of the next arc! I'd love to have my chance at this kind of RP.

Sometimes, I write sheets for stuff that's closed... Just in case it opens again.
Have fun, lovelies!
If you want to write a sheet, that's fine.
It'll come into use eventually XD

Been busy, Tsu?

Status
Not open for further replies.