Forieri di Tarocchi - Harbingers of Tarot - OOC &

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I guess that's gonna be a good thing for me. I'll just have her come late at night. Easter thing's been busy.

| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME: _Lannister_________
FORENAME: _Ezekiel__________
SEX:
_________Male___________

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER

[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
ca2fb7db60cbca334407df34de05a431.png

5'11, athletic build from a history of boxing and a short period spent at a HEMA local club. Thick, black dreadlocks hanging down to the end of his jaw. Hazel eyes. Patchy beard scruff. Stitch marks around the left shoulder, left bicep, a few smaller marks along the right jawline.

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |

What academic institution are you intending to enroll into?

Elementary School -- Middle School -- High School -- Higher Education

[ ] --[ ] -- [ ] --[✓]

What year are you intending to enroll into?

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH

[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ]

What field are you intending to study?

________Engineering________

| Entrance Examination|

Questionnaire: Truthfully answer the following questions to the best of your ability. Do note that there are no right or wrong answers.

Would you consider yourself an individualistic person?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]

Would you consider yourself a bold individual?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]

Would you consider yourself emotional or easily swayed by emotions?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]

Do you believe the world is aligned against you?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]

Do you hold true to your morals and beliefs?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ]

Would you consider yourself materialistic?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]

Do you believe you hold a notable quality within you?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]

Is there always an opportunity for teamwork?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [✓] -- [ ]

Should innovation derive from historical inspiration?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[✓] -- [ ] -- [ ]

Do you consider yourself a spiritual individual?
Yes -- Sometimes -- No
[ ] -- [ ] -- [✓]

Writing: "Innovation with or without historical inspiration." This quote is a recurring theme which aligns with the ideals and academic methodologies of Trinity Institute. As such, in two or more paragraphs, please answer the following prompt: What historical figure inspires your development as an aspiring student. If none, explain what inspires you in their stead.

May look selfish but what motivates me, what inspires me, is me. No man, or woman has persuaded me or dissuaded me one way or another. I've come to learn that your own judgement. Your own rhyme and reason can be a better teacher than those who think they have something to teach you. I listen, and I take what can from what I learn. Never act on one persons gospel, that's how you feed into a metaphorical hivemind. You're bound to take the strength of words and actions and use that power that further push your agenda. Walk your steps down your own road. With each passerby, the way just gets brighter I feel.

Before I get too sentimental and off topic... (Doing it again.) I find most of my inspiration in what I feel is right at the time. What can I do for myself, and how I can make that all worth while in the grand scheme. How I can use my wisdom to help others in their challenges. Be a... Rock. A platform. I just like seeing the fruits of labor bloom and ripen. I'm not the best talker, or even teacher. I sometimes don't even feel I'm the best learner, I take from first time experience. Face checking the dangers and uncertainties with life, taking the brunt of the burn. Knowing what comes after the mistakes and the climb from that pit is what keeps me going. I like seeing where I can take it. It gives life its color, I s'pose.

| SIGNATURE |

I hereby state that Trinity Institute is not responsible for the loss of personal items or injuries that occur within or outside of school grounds. This holds true unless any event is proven to be of direct result from policies or beliefs initiated by Trinity Institute. By signing this agreement, I give Trinity Institute and all direct sponsors permission to access and distribute any information directly stated or inferred through this application. Furthermore, I agree to abide by the ideals and policies upheld by Trinity Institute, and accept that such directives may be changed at any time. Failure to do so, may result in disciplinary action, not limited to community service, suspension, or expulsion from academy grounds. Trinity Institute is an equal opportunity provider, and does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or Race.

I, _Ezekiel Lannister_, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Trinity Institute, and am ready to enroll.
Date: ___3/30/'16____

I posted, guys. I just acted like she was late the whole time. I could have acted like she was there, but... I don't know.

I posted, guys. I just acted like she was late the whole time. I could have acted like she was there, but... I don't know.
I think the issue here is that the classroom is empty, and that your character will be missing a plot point in the rp.
This is why I said every character was part of this event, and it was crucial to get a post within the time frame that I gave.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
I think the issue here is that the classroom is empty, and that your character will be missing a plot point in the rp.
This is why I said every character was part of this event, and it was crucial to get a post within the time frame that I gave.
I guess I'll remove that post then.
In the post, it said that there were twenty students. As such, I could act like she was there the entire time.

I had a family emergency on that day, as well as some tests.

Perhaps the only other option (aside from that) is to drop out. That post was meant to compensate for the past events. In fact, everything is going pretty fast.

Also, how is everyone doing?
Good, I assume?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.