Forest of Hevandale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neko_Green @Karakui CS done, page 4 c:

TIME TO STALK OTHER CS's

EDIT: I WROTE SO FRIGGIN MUCH IM SORRY.
accepted great app. Can a hunter so something near Kasuki. I'm guessing since humans that get to much Ichor get turned into Dobutsu, regular animals do the same?

CS:

Neko_girl_forest.jpg

Respective Animal: House Cat
Full Name: Maggie
Used Name: Mag, Meg, Maggie
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Personality: Polite, don't take control of problems, nervous, clumsy
Background:
Mag woke up one night after leaving her human home as a house cat to see she had turned into a Dobutsu. Confused and disoriented she walked down a road. She still has no idea she's a human looking dobutsu.

I would really like to know the universal time of day right now. Is it early morning?

@N/A If your character is a dobutsu (I can't see your CS) you want to make Harris and them really good friends? Crow and Raven. Dream team... Maybe.

You really can't see it? :< Everything or the text? and hmm. I dunno yet xD

Not sure how to help ya. I just logged off to see if it works--and I can see it..
Regardless of theme too.

[Midori]

Alright. I thought that was someone else that posted that... in other words, i messed up... haha.... ha... crap...

Sorry I think it would be morning.

Yup I'm imagining it to be early morning, around sunrise. Before the hunters have woken up.

Exept Cain, he is already awake. Just no where near the other hunters ^^

So, uh... the pacing of this RP isn't really working out for me, and I'm not feeling too inspired anymore, either.

I think I'll drop out now while I'm still not too involved in the IC, if that's alright.

Hnng. I dunno what my little Crow should do. Theres so much characters....
Not sure. I'll just have him roam 8D. So whoever--go for interacting with the crow 8D.

Let me know if I NPC controlled a bit too much with my recent post. If I make any errors or do something you guys don't like let me know. I'd also appreciate if you told me how you would like for me to fix my errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.