Forest of Hevandale

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hnng... so lazy to complete the sheet. I mean i've played siblings but not a actual family.
A father, his kids. that sort of thing. So thinking of things is easy for me.. I guess.

Okay, if you aren't either A) Deer-like, B) Crow-like, C) Aquatic, or D) Resembling a house pet, you automatically gain my respect for being perfectly unique. o-o
You say that about deer but I chose it because there wasn't one yet. I also made him a boy because an elegant deer girl was to obvious. For some reason male deer humans are often depicted as evil while female deer human are often depicted as cute and elegant. Don't know why. And I'm so happy I made a dragonfly character ^^

Honestly, if you play the character well, I don't care what you play as. The things you covered is kind of a wide selection. As to the fact that you're also playing as a primarily aquatic creature... I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just stating the irony in your statement. I will admit though the orphan thing is a bit overdone though.

*Sheathes Keyboard sword*

Last edited by a moderator:
Neko hasn't replied yet, soo no not yet. But based on other cs that have been accepted I think you will be. ^^

Neko has been kinda distant as of recent. It's probably just him having some stuff to do.

I've been talking to him recently today. He'll hopefully be able to reply soon.

BOO!! did I scare you? I'm scary right aren't I :> all are accepted I will get to my post.

I kinda need you to reply to my post as well Neko. :/ I'll find you and type angry messages. I'm kidding of course. Take your time.

I kinda need you to reply to my post as well Neko. :/ I'll find you and type angry messages. I'm kidding of course. Take your time.
sorry I just edited my post I should read threw all the old posts I'm going to do that

Don't worry man. I'm being kinda pushy. :P Just don't rush your posts.

Oh I'm sorry I just read all of the posts. and I'm was pretty crappy I will try and keep up and do better next time sorry :gloomy:

I just type a metric shit ton. So don't count quantity as quality my friend.

Honestly, if you play the character well, I don't care what you play as. The things you covered is kind of a wide selection. As to the fact that you're also playing as a primarily aquatic creature... I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just stating the irony in your statement. I will admit though the orphan thing is a bit overdone though.

*Sheathes Keyboard sword*
Wait i'm so lost.
I'm so lost with every OOC post D8

I was talking about the "if you don't play as this or this, then you have my respect." But I got a bit over board :P Keyboard warrior...

Yeah i thought there was conflict I was like,"awe crap! pls no guys..." ;_;
I'm gonna introduce Shisa first :3. so be prepared..

Status
Not open for further replies.