Forest of Hevandale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think originally used Name was supposed to be to specify between which is the first and which is the second name, since a lot of people especially on Iwaku (like me) put the last name first because they're using Japanese style names. I can see where the nickname part would come in for example with Winifred -> Fred but Kuroh Kirishijibasu -> Yato seems to just be random.

_render__fox_summer_girl_by_blackzonex-d7uk1ne.png

Respective Animal: the animal your character is: fox
Full Name: Akuma Ayaka
Used Name: Ayaka
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Ayaka is typically a soft and well-spoken person. She tries to be kind to everyone, however, she's a little out of touch with emotions so sometimes says things that end up hurting people. She rarely means to do this though. She is quite intelligent, and stupidity can frustrate her, testing her patience.
Background: Ayaka was born to very much low class parents. From an early age, she showed great potential, with a very good mind for strategy complimented by a nigh unstoppable magical ability. She was forced into the military as soon as she was able to, and in just 8 years, worked her way up to being the head of the entire dobutsu army.

Respective Animal: Okami/Wolf
Full Name: Kuroh Kirishijibasu
Used Name: Yato
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Personality: Can be Stubborn, Headstrong, Likes sweets, Is fond of Life, Brave, Careless, and Confident
Background: As a small cub he came from a small Dobutsu family, A loving and Caring Mother, A proud yet slightly uptight Father, and an elder sister whom he used to play with. He lost them when a strange looking man with a stick came and made the birds fly away as a booming noise came from the strange looking stick. It had hit his father square in the chest and all he saw was red, a deep, crimson, color coming from his fathers chest as his sister swiftly, carried him away there was another loud noise as his sister dropped him and fell to the ground he backed into a small corner and started to cry as he saw the lifeless bodies of his father and sister. Just as the strange man came up to him and pointed the large stick at him, he swiftly closed his eyes hoping for it to all be a dream. There was another bang, but nothing happened he slowly opened his eyes. A terrified look soon took over his face as he saw his mother standing in front of him. Blood had splattered onto his face and clothes. A single word came from his mother's mouth 'run'. He bit his lip and made a run for it as his mother's body dropped lifelessly. He hid and waited, waited for so long for what seemed like an eternity. He stepped out of his hiding spot and went to his home. Once more he saw his dead family as he decided to bury them, he buried them all together and he swore he would never let something like this happen again.​
spice-and_00382926.jpg

Respective Animal: Fox
Full Name: Isabella Winifred Beasley
Used Name: Fred
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Stubborn, cunning, optimistic, loud, somewhat obnoxious, tomboy
Background:
Fred was born in the middle of the forest, living a decent life as an only child. Her mother was a somewhat resented Dobutsu due to the fact that she was the type that made deals--then broke them. She was a well-known thief and was pretty much unstoppable. One day, her mother fell ill, but everybody was so resentful of her that they refused to help. Her mother died three months later, all alone. Now Fred, her daughter, lives all alone in the place they called home. She tries to make friends, but once they find out who she is, they remember the broken deals and distance themselves from her, in fear that she will steal from them or seriously hurt them. Fred pretends not to be hurt, but in real life, she truly is. But as her mother always said, "You must ignore the haters and allow life to go on." That quote is one that she lives by.

Ok sorry in was gone, btw everyone was accepted. I will.make my character as soon as with get home. I would guess the Dobutsu would like in low key settlements. And i guess since your bear the means your parents were bears. But I guess the different could cross breed. Like how Jake and Lady Rainicorn kids turned out.

Ok sorry in was gone, btw everyone was accepted. I will.make my character as soon as with get home. I would guess the Dobutsu would like in low key settlements. And i guess since your bear the means your parents were bears. But I guess the different could cross breed. Like how Jake and Lady Rainicorn kids turned out.

Ok, that makes sense, thank you.

Sorry but my CS probably won't be finished until Monday, though. :/ I hope that's ok.

CS:

a87c56bb1bfc8fc8a8c1f215fff3dc31.jpg

Respective Animal: Octopus

Full name: Kasuki Lu

Used Name: Kasuki

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Silly, Inappropriate, funny, a bit mean at times. She likes Turtles and playing with her tentacles

Background: Kasuki was born and raised in the lake in the center of the forest with her big sis. The times were hard with little food, but it was fun. They played and swam all over and even played on the land. Until the hunters came and took Kasuki. She has never seen her big sis again.

My and my from @Spectator deiced that we are going to be octopus sisters, it's going to be fun. does anyone want to play as the hunter that captured me.

Eureka-Seven-Holland-is-disappointed.png

Hunter

Full Name: Holden "Badger" Marlowe
Used Name: "Badger" (by his fellow older hunters), or just Holden.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: He's friendly and kind towards most other humans but he treats Dobutsu like a business. With this in mind, he only hunts with a purpose and never for fun. His patience has been whittled down over the years, making him somewhat of a grouch at times. Still, he makes an attempt to at least have fun with his job.

Background: He used to have a family but he married young and the instability of the relationship he had with his wife caught up with him. Once they split, he saw his kids a lot less and had to take up a reliable job as a hunter. Ichor was a viable resource and, as the years passed with nothing to do but dedicate his time to his job.

After years of chasing after and capturing Dobutsu, Holden has gained enough scars and trauma to make him the most comfortable within hunter's hubs. He does research and some engineering but mostly keeps the younger hunters in line. He only goes out on the "front lines" when he feels he's needed, otherwise he keeps himself busy around the various bases.
@Neko_Green
Let me know if there's anything I need to fix! Also, if you wanted, Holden could have been the hunter that captured Kaisuki!

I think originally used Name was supposed to be to specify between which is the first and which is the second name, since a lot of people especially on Iwaku (like me) put the last name first because they're using Japanese style names. I can see where the nickname part would come in for example with Winifred -> Fred but Kuroh Kirishijibasu -> Yato seems to just be random.
I took the name 'kuroh' meaning 'black' in Japanese as a first name to have meaning as something to like being the black sheep or something the last name I made on my own. The nickname 'yato' means 'wild rabbit' or 'Japanese hare' which I chose to be Ironic my character being a wolf and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the name 'kuroh' meaning 'black' in Japanese as a first name to have meaning as something to like being the black sheep or something the last name I made on my own. The nickname 'yato' means 'wild rabbit' or 'Japanese hare' which I chose to be Ironic my character being a wolf and all.
interesting. I will start the thread in a couple of days just to see if we get any more people. Plus others haven't made there characters yet, or the second ones.

I think I'll have to join the "posting CS tomorrow" group. I still have one more thing I said that I would finish now and I should really go to bed soon.

monster_8___octomaid_by_myrmirada-d5nkin7.png

Full Name: Taira Lu

Used name: Taira

Personality: Taira is calm and cultured. She is patient, peaceful and protective. Especially of her sister, Kasuki. Taira is very selfless and scrupulous, but not so much social. She is happy to help however, whenever she can.

Background: Her parents may not have been the richest, but they were very nice people which led Taira to have the personality she does today. Her and her sister Kasuki would often wander about with each other, constantly finding new things to do or play. Over the years with her sister, she developed a habit of constantly messing with her abnormally long hair which she refused to cut. Their family had stayed in a lonelier area of the lake they inhabited. But nevertheless, Taira and Kasuki always found something to do. Wether it be having a pretend tea party with each other and a few weeds that they gave names, or playing tag. When Kasuki was taken by hunters, Taira made it her first priority to rescue her. But her only problem was that she lacked the courage to do so.

While that's pretty clever, it doesn't actually make much sense. Given the variety of names, it proves that there are many languages inside the forest, not just japanese, so very few people would even think to call him yato, let alone actually do it.

While that's pretty clever, it doesn't actually make much sense. Given the variety of names, it proves that there are many languages inside the forest, not just japanese, so very few people would even think to call him yato, let alone actually do it.
Well it's more of a used name between friends and who said my character had any friends to begin with lol.

monster_8___octomaid_by_myrmirada-d5nkin7.png

Full Name: Taira Lu

Used name: Taira

Personality: Taira is calm and cultured. She is patient, peaceful and protective. Especially of her sister, Kasuki. Taira is very selfless and scrupulous, but not so much social. She is happy to help however, whenever she can.

Background: Her parents may not have been the richest, but they were very nice people which led Taira to have the personality she does today. Her and her sister Kasuki would often wander about with each other, constantly finding new things to do or play. Over the years with her sister, she developed a habit of constantly messing with her abnormally long hair which she refused to cut. Their family had stayed in a lonelier area of the lake they inhabited. But nevertheless, Taira and Kasuki always found something to do. Wether it be having a pretend tea party with each other and a few weeds that they gave names, or playing tag. When Kasuki was taken by hunters, Taira made it her first priority to rescue her. But her only problem was that she lacked the courage to do so.
accepted

@Neko_Green
You seem to have looked over a few character sheets. You haven't approved @SashaBliss or mine.

@Neko_Green
You seem to have looked over a few character sheets. You haven't approved @SashaBliss or mine.
No he has approved mine good sir if you look in the first folder it's the second one.
Edit: I feel like your character picture is from an anime if so which one? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
No he has approved mine good sir if you look in the first folder it's the second one.
Edit: I feel like your character picture is from an anime if so which one? Thanks!
Sorry sorry your accepted I can't keep up :)

Yes! The character is from an anime called Eureka Seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.