Character Sheet

latest

Respective Animal: White Snake

Full Name: Nori Kimiko

Used Name: Kimiko

Sexual Orientation: straight

Personality: composed, straight-forward and wise

Background:

Kimiko is the only child from a noble family of a Dobutsu white snakes who are known to heal any kind of sickness by the use of their scale and venom. Serving the village for her entire life Kimiko have never known what kindness and freedom is. The only thing she had known is to serve these dobutsu until she will pass and die like how her mother did. Yet despite all of these things, Kimiko still wished - no but rather desired to somehow or someone will find her from her prison and teach her how living would be for the first time.

Character Sheet

latest

Respective Animal: White Snake

Full Name: Nori Kimiko

Used Name: Kimiko

Sexual Orientation: straight

Personality: composed, straight-forward and wise

Background:

Kimiko is the only child from a noble family of a Dobutsu white snakes who are known to heal any kind of sickness by the use of their scale and venom. Serving the village for her entire life Kimiko have never known what kindness and freedom is. The only thing she had known is to serve these dobutsu until she will pass and die like how her mother did. Yet despite all of these things, Kimiko still wished - no but rather desired to somehow or someone will find her from her prison and teach her how living would be for the first time.
Accepted

IMG_0749.jpg

Respective Animal: Grizzly Bear

Full Name: Kaneda Kumatsu

Used Name: Kaneda

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Personality: Kaneda is somewhat of a brash, no-nonsense type. However, she's often docile and not outwardly aggressive… unless you manage to annoy her, then you might want to watch yourself, because she has a bit of a temper. So, "don't poke the bear", so to speak. When not bothered, though, she tends to be rather easy-going, and finds pleasure in the simple things in life, like salmon season. People seem to think of her as being rather intimidating, though she's not sure why that is. She's only mean to others when others are mean to her.

Background: Kaneda grew up with her family in a home built alongside some caves where ordinary bears often dwelled. She and her two brothers spent most of their time growing up playing with these bears — probably even more time than they interacted with other dobutsu. The bears seemed accepting of the dobutsu cubs from a young age, though, allowing the children to join them in catching fish out of the river and in play-fights with the other bears. While Kaneda's parents were older and seemed to live life moving a bit more slowly, Kaneda and her brothers were content to run around, get dirty, and just enjoy the life that was in front of them.

And while Kaneda did go out to meet other dobutsu whenever the need arose, it seemed that she and her family were a bit more closed-off from the rest of their society, and no one ever seemed to visit. Kaneda's father, in particular, never seemed to leave home. And while Kaneda herself didn't really mind not having any dobutsu friends, she couldn't help but wonder how and why the other dobutsu could interact so well, while she and her family acted as their own entity.

Being so out-of-the-loop, it took a while before Kaneda had heard even faint whispers of the hunters that were supposedly going around. Having never seen a hunter herself, she wasn't sure what to think of the rumors. If they were true, then she was certainly lucky to have never encountered any thus far. Still, if the hunters did exist, Kaneda was confident that she and her family would be able to protect themselves. After all, they were bears; they wouldn't go down without a fight. At least, that's what she tells herself, anyway. She certainly hopes the hunters would be weak enough for her to handle, if she ever met any.

Appearance (other) : Though she usually walks upright, she finds it rather natural to shift onto all-fours if she feels the need, and will often do when running. Because of this, though, she remains sort of naturally hunched-over when walking on two legs, making her appear shorter than she actually is. Thankfully, though, whenever she needs to appear intimidating, she can straighten out her back and stand at her full height of about 6ft.

Last edited:
(I plan on adding a picture later.)

Respective Animal: Grizzly Bear

Full Name: Kaneda Kumatsu

Used Name: Kaneda

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Personality: Kaneda is somewhat of a brash, no-nonsense type. However, she's often docile and not outwardly aggressive… unless you manage to annoy her, then you might want to watch yourself, because she has a bit of a temper. So, "don't poke the bear", so to speak. When not bothered, though, she tends to be rather easy-going, and finds pleasure in the simple things in life, like salmon season. People seem to think of her as being rather intimidating, though she's not sure why that is. She's only mean to others when others are mean to her.

Background: Kaneda grew up with her family in a home built alongside some caves where ordinary bears often dwelled. She and her two brothers spent most of their time growing up playing with these bears — probably even more time than they interacted with other dobutsu. The bears seemed accepting of the dobutsu cubs from a young age, though, allowing the children to join them in catching fish out of the river and in play-fights with the other bears. While Kaneda's parents were older and seemed to live life moving a bit more slowly, Kaneda and her brothers were content to run around, get dirty, and just enjoy the life that was in front of them.

And while Kaneda did go out to meet other dobutsu whenever the need arose, it seemed that she and her family were a bit more closed-off from the rest of their society, and no one ever seemed to visit. Kaneda's father, in particular, never seemed to leave home. And while Kaneda herself didn't really mind not having any dobutsu friends, she couldn't help but wonder how and why the other dobutsu could interact so well, while she and her family acted as their own entity.

Being so out-of-the-loop, it took a while before Kaneda had heard even faint whispers of the hunters that were supposedly going around. Having never seen a hunter herself, she wasn't sure what to think of the rumors. If they were true, then she was certainly lucky to have never encountered any thus far. Still, if the hunters did exist, Kaneda was confident that she and her family would be able to protect themselves. After all, they were bears; they wouldn't go down without a fight. At least, that's what she tells herself, anyway. She certainly hopes the hunters would be weak enough for her to handle, if she ever met any.

Appearance: Kaneda is of a larger, bulkier body type. She has brunette-colored hair with two round bear ears poking out of the top of her head. Her hands are somewhat meaty and paw-like, with the fingers ending in claws, although she still has thumbs. Though she usually walks upright, she finds it rather natural to shift onto all-fours if she feels the need, and will often do when running. Because of this, though, she remains sort of naturally hunched-over when walking on two legs, making her appear shorter than she actually is. Thankfully, though, whenever she needs to appear intimidating, she can straighten out her back and stand at her full height of about 6ft.

I hope the appearance is enough for now. I haven't drawn her yet.
accepted

I went ahead and drew Kaneda, but I left part of the verbal description because I decided it was an important piece of information to keep that wasn't quite conveyed by the image alone. Hope that's alright.

I went ahead and drew Kaneda, but I left part of the verbal description because I decided it was an important piece of information to keep that wasn't quite conveyed by the image alone. Hope that's alright.
Ya that's fine, I made the IC thread btw.

Ya that's fine, I made the IC thread btw.

Yeah, I know, I'm just not really sure how to start, to be honest. :/ I'm more used to the GM making the first IC post, anyway.

Yeah, I know, I'm just not really sure how to start, to be honest. :/ I'm more used to the GM making the first IC post, anyway.
Saaaame, plus there arent any more Hunters so I have nooo how to start.

ok i'll be able a few times these two weeks until the Saturday after this coming up Saturday then I should be able to post more, a lot more.

I posted on the IC thread so I would guess you guys could post if you want.

I'll see about getting an intro post up tomorrow.

64b3fdf94bd3440641ad292a6c685147.jpg

Respective Animal: Otter
Full Name: Maxie Kurokawa
Used Names: Maxie, Max
Sexual Orientation: Probably just straight.
Ability: MIST - Maxie can summon an invisible mist that can conceal things, like a Dobutsu's ears, horns, tail, wings, etc. Beware, as he can sometimes utilize this to pull pranks.
Personality: Mostly harmless, though he can be mischievous and annoyingly friendly. Acts younger than he is when he doesn't get what he wants and may throw tantrums.
Likes: Sushi, chocolate, attention, girlish clothing, and water.
Background: He's never liked dry land. He was born on dry land, he teethed on dry land, he once broke his tail on dry land, his parents were hunted right in front of him on dry land... As such, he's spent most of the past nine years of his life swimming blissfully in rivers and ponds, successfully escaping doing anything notable with his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellooooo~ Mind if I join? ^w^

64b3fdf94bd3440641ad292a6c685147.jpg

Respective Animal: Otter
Full Name: Maxie Kurokawa
Used Names: Maxie, Max
Sexual Orientation: Probably just straight.
Personality: Mostly harmless, though he can be mischievous and annoyingly friendly. Acts younger than he is when he doesn't get what he wants and may throw tantrums.
Likes: Sushi, chocolate, attention, girlish clothing, and water.
Background: He's never liked dry land. He was born on dry land, he teethed on dry land, he once broke his tail on dry land, his parents were hunted right in front of him on dry land... As such, he's spent most of the past nine years of his life swimming blissfully in rivers and ponds, successfully escaping doing anything notable with his life.
So cute, accepted.

Well damn, that was surprising.

Hallo! I wondering if this rp was still open? It looks quite interesting ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.