Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that the motto of the Lightning Flight is "GET BACK TO WORK".

*goes back to reading the Arcanist's bad fanfics*

Reactions: Astaroth
Oh god.

...Oh god.

I don't understand what is happening but I giggled at "draw me like one of your French girls"

It's a boy!

He's almost a clone of his mum. Now what to do with him...

Maizeeeeeee Maaaaaaizeeeeeeee.

I have problems!

Anyway! If anyone has any dragons they want to exalt, Earth Flight is pushing for Dominance this week since it's Earthshaker's festival so if you've got babies or dragons to exalt, I'll give you the monies if you let me do it! Monies or a baby when I start breeding! :D

I WANT TO MAKE BABIES. :x

If anyone is interested in breeding, let me know! I will be breeding Shezmu and Tamara (my new Noodles) in just a few days. While the plan is to breed them with each other, if anyone else wants to pair up, just let me know by Thursday.

Dove (my PC female) is also ready to breed, if anyone is interested. I intend to pair her up at some point with Iggy (my other Tiger PC), but he won't be ready for like a week and a half, so. Asri (my Shimmer Fae) is also going to be ready in 6 days. And if any of my other dragons appeal to anyone, just tell me!

I've decided to keep my unnamed Fae baby for the time being until I can breed him with Tamara. Because this spectrum. I will make allll the Maize babies. Alternatively I would be willing to gift him to a loving owner if I get breeding rights.

DecimaSeptimuscolorrange.png
Tribs made a pretty and would be willing to make more pretties for other people for small amounts of gold. >:]
A simple one like this would be 2k and I might do fancier ones later for more gold. :) I've seen people on the forums do them for about 15k but I feel that's just silly.

Reactions: Astaroth
Reactions: Revision
Butterdragons! :O They are cute!

I keep getting drawn towards the AH but I'm using all my willpower to NOT make impulse buys...

... I LOVE SNAPPERS. T^T WHY IS THIS SO HARD?@!

*dead* Grab bags... so many grab bags... all bought *cough* so fast! Chaos everywhere. *falls dead*

So I just sold some random lair junk and food point grab bags. It took a while for people to notice and then they were all gone gone really quick. Also, people don't read. I'm bolding important shit next time. *twitch* But they were all super nice and I totally got a huge tip for doing it.

I'm...not sure what you're talking about, Revi o_o

It is clear to me that Revicakes likes the color purple :3 I think we are polar opposites when it comes to colors O_O I love warm colors sooo much. Just look at some of my dragons >_>

My colors in order of favorites, starting with my most loved:
Blues with a hint of green
Blue
Green
Purple
Crimson
Black

I found another egg!

I want to keep it but I want money. But what if it gives me something terribad?

...Though terribad creates story and character.

Hmmmmm.

So Plague Flight is doing a Secret Santa, and I believe there's a site-wide one being organized in the FR Discussion as well. I'm not going to participate in the latter, but I was wondering if everyone would be interested in an IwakuFlight Secret Santa since it would be smaller and easy to organize. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Yeahhh! Iwaku Flight secret santa! :D

[MENTION=1367]Revision[/MENTION]
I don't know why I said purple. I meant cool colors in general because I know you love all sorts of blues :P

Iwaku Flight Secret Santa would be neat! :O What sort of things would we do? Dragons? Familiar? Apparel? All of the above?

Status
Not open for further replies.