Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT DRAGONS SO BAD. ;__________________; DAMMIT WHEN IS THE NEXT WINDOW! I NEED ONE! I NEEEEEEEEEED OOOOOONE!

I really dunno, Diana, but you will know as soon as someone knows!

In other news, less than sixty k away from my pretty girly. Should I just grind on Runestones today?

I actually got in when Peterfly did, too. I'm Ossochanter on FR and I am now a total friggin' addict.

Check out mah babbies:

So, um. I sold a whole bunch of dragons yesterday. And... uh. Got two new ones.

1194212_350.png

573083_350.png

Reactions: Astaroth
And I just caved and bought Revi's Vincent. No more until my egg hatches, I swear.

...Except I totally still want my Noodle. >___>

Oh! Also. I joined as Wind Flight but I am switching because I didn't quite understand when I picked. *Newb* Buuuuuut now that I'm edumacated I can't pick between Plague and Fire, which were the ones I was initially drawn to anyway. I feel like both really fit me and my dragons and I can't quite pick.

So I can either let you guys pick, or I can flip a coin! 8D What do y'all think?

I think Ozzie is very Plague.

Revi got me a dragon!

Oh gods. I've got to stop acquiring dragons! HALP. I haz addiction!

Reactions: Astaroth
So, Tribs and I had this idea to do gift baskets for new Iwakuans who join FR during the next registration window. Each basket would have maybe an inexpensive plentiful dragon, a bit of food, some random lair junk, and maybe something for combat for the combat oriented people. Is anyone interested in doing this?

Reactions: Saint Tribs
[MENTION=1367]Revision[/MENTION]: Definitely count me in! :] That's an awesome idea.

Count me in too! :D

I could go for helping out with free stuff. I don't have any goals in this game other than playing games and buying neat looking things with the subsequent monies.

Hibiscus is gorgeous O:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, couple of things to go over on my end, first on the gift basket project:

Here is a basic to do list.
-I'll make us a google drive doc if needed to keep track of things.
-We need a list of what goes in each basket
-We need people willing to keep a couple dragons each in their lair til needed.
-We need to accumulate some cute, cheap dragon bebes. Nothing spectacular, just things that are appealing.
-Does anyone have overflowing food stores who might want to contribute a few points of food?

Second thing, not at all related to gift baskets.

I'm working on a breeding project involving jewel tone dragons. I have some good pairs but still need a "Ruby" pair, "Precious Metals" pair, and "Topaz" pair, as well as a mate for Jet for my "jet" pair. He's lonely.

If this project goes well enough, I'll be opening a hatchery called The Lapidary. I would like to know if anyone else is planning on doing the hatchery thing? If so, should we affiliate?

Anyway, now that business is out of the way. *goes back to playing with her dragon stuff*

I'd like to have a hatchery, but it will be a while because I need to cement what I want to do and get some more dragons and etc. If/when I do, though, I would love to affiliate.

Oh, also! Vincent grew up today. :]

*does favors and gets presents like a good mob boss.*

I am perfectly fine with spending 10-20k for dragon babies for Iwaku friends. And how many food points were you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.