Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn, I am unsure. I was thinking maybe ten per basket? That's enough for a couple free meals for dragons. We'd just have to be sure we send the right kind for the right dragons.

Don't judge me!

1310484_350.png

I judge you!

....to be FANTASTIC at choosing gembond dragons!

I think I want one. Not sure what breed or colors yet.

HEY LOOK I FINALLY GOT A DRAGON TOO!

image201311150009_zpsbef3d096.jpg

*Stares creepily in through the window.* 8D

So jelly. T__T

Dawn, I'm going to have a couple spirals breeding soon. There is a small chance they might have gembond babies. Either way, I will be posting baby noodle pics when it happens.

Also, Diana, try not to get noseprints on the glass. ^~

[MENTION=8]Diana[/MENTION], why does your dragon look like Slimer from Ghostbusters?

So many posts since I last checked in! Goodness gracious! Nothing new in the Lair over here, I'm being patient and waiting on everyone to be breedable! Which will be on the 4th of December. I'm hoping by then I'll have accumulated enough gold to stick traits on my newest dragons.

I seem to need at least one underbelly, eyespot, speckle, seraph, iridescent, circuit, and Skydancer or Wildclaw scroll.... Each.

Some of my babies grew up! :O Their pictures have been refreshed on the last couple of pages! OMG Caelia is so pretty. T^T

Last edited by a moderator:
Caelia is gorgeous! :O

I found a pair of Noodles for sale that I really want but they're both priced a bit over average... x___x I don't think I'll be getting them.

[MENTION=1061]Ozzie Chanter[/MENTION]

How much are they?

The male is 75k (tri-gene) and the female is 100k (dual gene). So... pricey. :x

Also. RUNESTONES IS BROKEN AGAIN. >:[

Runestones seems to be broken a great deal. And esh! That is really expensive for Spirals! Though Kehv paid 100k for Aurelius and then gave him to me.

Puzzles are hard when your brain is numb. :/ Numb for daaays. Nothing works right at all. It's miserable and makes dragoning really hard.

I still want FR RP...

The 100k one has circuit and shimmer. Plus, she's an adult and only has 5 days until breeding. And she is beautiful. So beautiful~ :3

You should all know that Dawn is an enabler.

Welp, time for another lair expansion. I'm up to 18 dragons for those keeping track, and the pairs will ALL be breeding within a week and a half of one another.

ALBINO FAE.

Too bad it's not Plague Flight.

Also, I have no idea what Osso is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.