Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking all of the above! Everyone can make a short wish list of their FR wants- dragons, familiars, apparel, etc.- and whoever draws you for Secret Santa gets you something off of that list. We could follow the Wishing Well formula and do two small (cheap) wishes, two medium (moderately priced) wishes, and one big (expensive) wish, if that sounds good to everyone. Once we have a list of everyone who is participating, we can use a random number draw to match people up. If we're going to keep it Secret and anonymous, gifts could be sent to the organizer (I am totally willing to do this since it was my suggestion, but if Tribs or Revi would rather that one of them do this, that's no problem) and then handed out on Christmas. That way, it even stays anonymous for the organizer, since no one would know for sure which gift was theirs from the start. I think it would be awesome if everyone wanted to write a short description of the package that their gift comes in, too, which can be messaged to the organizer and then copied into a new message when the gifts are sent. But that's optional, obviously; I just think it sounds fun.

Voila! Secret Santa.

Cute and clever idea, Ozzie!

My idea isn't cute but it might be clever. And it might be hilarious.

So we all know that I have been hung up on the idea of FR RP? There was talk about how it would be done, a couple good suggestions were made. I liked them! But tonight while scavenging I found yet another egg and was talking to Revi about how I would see if I could find an egg for her!

What if we did a roleplay based on the random dragons that come out of the unhatched eggs that we find? So your character can either be that dragon or based on that dragon since I don't know if humans/humanoids are preferred or not... Or shapeshifting polymorphing dragons! I have no idea. But I like the idea of being stuck with random as hell dragon character. >:]

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Dawn
[MENTION=877]Tribs[/MENTION]: That is a really cool idea! I'm all for dragons or human/humanoid versions or polymorphs. Whatever everyone else wants. I just have to wait until I actually get an egg... >>

Gift basket content ideas go here.

10 baskets

10 fp each
dragon
health potion
A piece of aparel or a cheap familiar
Couple trinkets
Leafy packs
A chess piece

The way I see this going down is either one person holds onto and keeps track of all contents (aside from dragons) and sends them or we each send one thing.

What do you guys prefer?

I have a buttload of trinkets, even after selling gift bags, btw.

[MENTION=1367]Revision[/MENTION]: As discussed, I will contribute the 10 Leafy Packs. I also have 10 Broken Penny Jars I'd be willing to throw in.

EDIT: Either way works for me, but it might be nice if everyone gets the gift basket goodies all at once. You can add notes of who contributed what, maybe?

Okay. So I'm offering to scavenge eggs for people if they are interested and haven't been able to find eggs of their own yet! :D So tell me where you want me to scavenge and me and my darling dragons will go a'searchin' for an eggy for you!
I've got two Earth eggs already, one I'm keeping for myself. >:]

So! Let me know what everyone thinks and wants!

[MENTION=877]Tribs[/MENTION]: What level in Scavenging did you get to before you started finding eggs? If it's not too far off, I may try and find my own.

Also! My Noodles are sitting on a nest of three eggs! Look:

sheztam.png~original

[MENTION=258]Dawn[/MENTION]: I will let you know when the babies hatch. :3

Oh, and I forgot to show off the other dragons I've picked up in the past couple of days!

I think I started finding them when I was like level 7 or so?

I found Revi a lightning egg earlier! :D

Those babies are waaaay cute! I placed a nest tonight too! Septimus and Decima!

septidecipre1.png

Reactions: Astaroth
[MENTION=877]Tribs[/MENTION]: All those beautiful Maize babies! ;w;

And somehow I bought a new dragon tonight!

I have no idea how this happened. >>;

*Looks at those colors*

I have an idea of how that happened. >>

Shhhh.

... So if you go looking there's another SD out there, I think he's Ivory and Avocado. >> If I didn't have my complete and utter fill of boys at the moment. *^*

I made these two acquisitions earlier.

Reactions: Astaroth
Babies everywhere! Peter, that Snapper is adorbs.

I have no shame! Or regrets! Look at these possible babies! Four egg nest, too!

My second time breeding. Beautiful green babies? :3

TennexAmbush.PNG

Also, Revi, those babies are soooo pretty O_O

I need to get back into the coliseum at some point >_>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Dawn, if you get a green tiger mirror, we may have to talk depending on shades of green and tertiary gene color.

Oh my gooooods. That green Snapper! eee!

Anyway! Everyone has lovely potential babies! I can't wait to see what we will get when our eggs hatch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.