Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rockbreaker's Ceremony has begun! My goal for the event is to get the Eroded Crystalhide, and if I have enough left over, then the Earth Sprite.

So. This happened for 15,000 treasure on the AH. Somehow I think someone forgot a zero at the end.

I am hesitant to name her cause I might be able to trade her for something awesome.

Speaking of awesome, I have a dragon I love sooo much.

Nah. Most of my babes were between 10k and 30k on the market and most have 2 special traits

It's a near triple obs, though. Those generally go for about 100-150k.

Dammit that gembond looks so cool

So as soon as Anne grows up, I will have my first pair of character based dragons from old characters of mine and Iskari's. Meet Jameson. I traded the coal/obs/obs girly for him.

ALSO! Callais now has his circuitry and a mate so my turquoise pairing will be ready as soon as I can get him his seraph.

HALP. I'm overrun by GUARDIANS. ALL GIRLS.

SOMEONE TAKE THESE!

1437484_350.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Also. I got a coal/seafoam/coal SD male for free. I decided to scatterscroll him cause he was sorta boring. Pretty but boring.

So....

This happened.

1348119_350.png

I think I won.

I will be auctioning off Ambush and one of her pretty green babies if no one here wants them. I don't want to let them go but I have no choice. Need to make room for babies tonight.

Hello, ShayBre! My those are pretty! I sadly have very little lair room at the moment so I cannot get anyone more unless they fit in with my breeding plans until some of these blasted skydancers find new homes.

Care for a pretty male SD? *points a few posts up at the teal/ivory boys*
Or if you need a male guardian, that fellow with the swamp underbelly is triple traited and pretty awesome.

What's your FR name?

My Flight Rising username is ShayBre as well. Those dragons look really cute, but I don't have the lair space due to my breeding programs. I might pick up that guardian, though.

The guardian male sadly just sold. But! I breed his parents a lot so I will be sure to inform you next time they have bebes!

Thoughtful naming or happy coincidence?

cool naming.PNG

ALSO! I am going to auctioning off a handful of dragons, so if anyone wants one of these, you can have them for free. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.