Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1246628_350.png

I really really need to stop. But he's almost an inverse of Drusilla, Tribs, lookie!

Reactions: Astaroth
:O He's so pretty and yes! Yes, yes he is! Kehv was showing me incredibly expensive Imperials that I can't possibly afford earlier. T^T What a wicked man.

Babies hatched!

Ack, no, baby. You aren't sposed to make me want to keep you in your awesome colors and with underbelly!

New babies over in my Lair too. I'm keeping the black and storm (looks purple to me!) male mirror. I want to keep the white and violet girl too but... If someone is really really interested in my girl, I'd let her go. <3

Hnnngh, all four are so pretty. Especially the white and violet, and the one with the underbelly. x__x so much want, but I can't take on anymore dragons.

So I had ideas. One of which I am nowhere near ready to implement and the other of which will be for next time they accept new people. But I'm not sure I wanna talk about the ideas in the thread yet.

Revi, that was possibly the most vague thing I have ever heard. *L*

Oh hey! I was bad and got a new dragon. :D She doesn't have a name yet but I just really fell for her and I liked her circuits. Yay!

She's so shiny! I'm terrible at thinking of good names, a few of my dragons still need some.

So I decided I needed a random egg. Because why not? So now I have this beauty!

Manannan and Morrow, I am so tempted to feature you in Dragon Shaming. Bad. Bad. You are both so pretty and you give me these.

Whereas Iridian and Fulguria somehow did stuff right again.

OMG. That banana/emerald! :O Hnnnngh. Oh gods and she's a giiiiiiiirrrrrrrl. *^*

I named all my new babies this morning! Varinia for my Mirror girl and Caelia for my Guardian girl. I really should humanize them and stick them in my blog later....

My name on there is Argnosax. Just signed up last night

So. I went to go look at the Auction house because my female to male ratio was off again, this time with more girls than boys. With 45 seconds left on her, I see this girl. With the perfect green wings. She wasn't what I was looking for. She wasn't! And she was a girl. Which I really didn't need. But.
I bought her anyway. With about 6 seconds to spare.

Meet Severina.

So I might be trading my green first gen tundra for a very blue first gen tundra. This is a good good thing. Unfortunately. My plans are to scroll the hell out of her: wildclaw, iri, shim, and circuit. Grand total is 5900 gems (which is not happening anytime soon) or over 1.7 million treasure. Thankfully this is a long term plan. *falls over*

The dedication. I admire it.

Link Roundup Time! I figured it is time to include a handful of useful and fun FR forum links. Most of these are neat things being done by FR users. Also, don't forget to check your flight's forum because they often have neat stuff in them that I (being from another flight) cannot link to.

Today, the link round up is focused on the Trade forum. I'm going to make a short list of swap station links. These are neat and a solution for "well, he's not selling and I can't exalt him, maybe someone will have something I want."

Ugly Baby Swap Center
First Gen Swap Center
Snapper Swap Center
Pearlcatcher Swap Center
Skydancer Swap Center
Imperial Swap Center
Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth and Dawn
So uh. I got dragon happy.

NO MORE DRAGONS UNTIL DECEMBER DAMMIT. TT^TT Oh gods, I have no self control. NONE.

So meet Junius!

And Seirios who was a random egg! :D

Marius!

Rufinus!

Status
Not open for further replies.