Fire Emblem RP

On a similar note, anyone wanting to play a lord is welcome to design their own ruling family/nobility for that lord to be from - just keep in mind that there are only four Lord slots available and I'd like each to specialize in their own weapon.
Slot five is for the kidnapped lord which will be my character ^_^
What about siblings / offspring of Lords? For example, if it were agreed upon, would one person be able to make a character that was the daughter of the Lord of X and have that daughter possess the Lord class, or would they need to actually achieve that social position before they were able to use it as a class?

I have actually been reading this regularly. And I'm still in. Just been a little busy. Furthermore others were already asking the questions I had. Currently I have several character ideas, however, I do like to balance casts out so I'm not going to reserve anything and wait to see some further development - if that's fine?

Reactions: - Falcon -
I have actually been reading this regularly. And I'm still in. Just been a little busy. Furthermore others were already asking the questions I had. Currently I have several character ideas, however, I do like to balance casts out so I'm not going to reserve anything and wait to see some further development - if that's fine?
Honestly this is my plan for the time being. As long as I don't have to play the healer ;p

Honestly this is my plan for the time being. As long as I don't have to play the healer ;p
That's fine. One of my ideas is a healer. ^^

Pssh, we don't need healers! Just put it on Casual instead.

Prologue mooks have forged silver and counter+ and vantage+ for skills.

Also. You're RNG-screwed.

Good luck.
At least a healer will be needed. Or a necromancer.

Or a cheat engine to give your own units Vantage+ and all those other OP af Lunatic+ skills.

What about siblings / offspring of Lords? For example, if it were agreed upon, would one person be able to make a character that was the daughter of the Lord of X and have that daughter possess the Lord class, or would they need to actually achieve that social position before they were able to use it as a class?
Yep, offspring, siblings, nieces, nephews, wards etc all count as the "lord position from X"
One per land, one weapon type each.

If the character isn't the actual ruler that's fine. The ruler can be an NPC or later on someone can take them as their secondary if agreed ^_^

Yep, offspring, siblings, nieces, nephews, wards etc all count as the "lord position from X"
One per land, one weapon type each.

If the character isn't the actual ruler that's fine. The ruler can be an NPC or later on someone can take them as their secondary if agreed ^_^
You misunderstood, though I didn't write it very clearly. I was meaning say, you make the Lord of X as a PC, would someone else then be able to make a Daughter of Lord of X also as a PC, and still have that daughter use the lord class, even though there's another PC from the same area with Lord?

After I open things to secondary characters then yes if both parties agree to being family.

If you're talking about lords from different lands being related as cozens or something then yes.

Other than that at the start of the game there are only those four lord spots, one from each land
(minus the fifth which will be my secondary)

After I open things to secondary characters then yes if both parties agree to being family.

If you're talking about lords from different lands being related as cozens or something then yes.

Other than that at the start of the game there are only those four lord spots, one from each land
If I am reading this right - one character to start and then we'll later have the potential for a second?

And his name henceforth be Soft Reset.

A Jeigan wouldn't be a bad idea either at this point >.>

But if I got all this right, a lord is a representative of a country, not necessarily it's ruler. Just like Chrom in Awakening (or Elliwood/Hector in FE7) doesn't exactly start out as the Exalt, but is still family of the ruling class. Meanwhile a sibling, like Lissa, could be confined to a totally different class like cleric.

Also, if you make a lord prepare for a parental figure to die before halfway the story. It's tradition.

Awesome, understood. Got a good dozen of character ideas floating around for this so it could be difficult deciding on which ones to use XD

But if I got all this right, a lord is a representative of a country, not necessarily it's ruler. Just like Chrom in Awakening (or Elliwood/Hector in FE7) doesn't exactly start out as the Exalt, but is still family of the ruling class. Meanwhile a sibling, like Lissa, could be confined to a totally different class like cleric.

Also, if you make a lord prepare for a parental figure to die before halfway the story. It's tradition.

Exactly ^_^
Siblings etc can be lords (later) or a different class (now)

And Nah, I wouldn't do that except to my own without a creators permission. Unless you're offering? :P

A Jeigan wouldn't be a bad idea either at this point >.>
It's true. I could go that route, too. A couple people haven't commented on their character classes, so I probably won't commit to an idea before then.

Although a part of me does want to go with a lord.
Eliwood didn't die.
Father figures from at least three other games didn't die under those circumstances.

All right. I am headed to work. Any other questions etc will be answered when I get home ^_^

Eliwood didn't die.
Lilina was story-technically a lord, does that count? :P

Though yeah, by your username I'm guessing you played a number of earlier ones. I did play the ds remakes, but in Japanese, so I skipped all the story cause I can't read Japanese ;x