Fire Emblem RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Definitely, and definitely play Hector hard mode, that's the real fun lol.

Fun fact;
I'd probably prefer the off-site one though. Kind of a pain to go back and edit your post when you've done the rolls.

I lost my copy of FE7 and I havent played it since middle school. I keep saying i'd download an emulator for it but I never do :V (though I'm 90% sure it was one of my games that got stolen a few years back, along with all the pokemon games that were released at the time. I lost so many event pokemon. so many)

I lost my copy of FE7 and I havent played it since middle school. I keep saying i'd download an emulator for it but I never do :V (though I'm 90% sure it was one of my games that got stolen a few years back, along with all the pokemon games that were released at the time. I lost so many event pokemon. so many)
Gotta take better care of your games! Nintendo games are worth more than your life. After all, there's very few legit Arceus left in circulation.

Couple years back I wanted to play Majora's Mask. I tried around town, cartridge woulda cost me more than a brandnew game. Fortunately a friend let me borrow his, but it's pretty crazy.

i still have the special edition golden holographic cartridge for Major's Mask N64 o3o good times

What's stopping you? I play it on an emulator because if I hadn't, I would've never been introduced to FE until Smash Bros Melee.

Ah..losing Pokémon sucks.

I still have the Limited Edition Gamecube Windwaker with all the trimmings. I have a zelda nerdy friend who keeps trying to persuade me to give it to her :D Partially because she's broke af and gamecube versions of Zelda are already really rare, partially cos the words "limited edition" are like, the coolest words ever to a collector.

I still have the Limited Edition Gamecube Windwaker with all the trimmings. I have a zelda nerdy friend who keeps trying to persuade me to give it to her :D Partially because she's broke af and gamecube versions of Zelda are already really rare, partially cos the words "limited edition" are like, the coolest words ever to a collector.
There was a limited-edition Wind Waker..? Where have I been?

Gotta take better care of your games! Nintendo games are worth more than your life. After all, there's very few legit Arceus left in circulation.
I know you only mean this in jest but I bristled a bit at this comment. What part of stolen did you not get. I brought them with me, in my purse, to the beach one year. Set my things down next to my parents and the dog to take my little sister down to the water and not one of them noticed my purse went missing and even went so far as to insist I never brought it along in the first place. Of course you have no way of knowing but this is a very bitter memory for me. The only silver lining is that I was scatterbrained enough to leave my DS itself at home.
What's stopping you? I play it on an emulator because if I hadn't, I would've never been introduced to FE until Smash Bros Melee.
Nothing is stopping me aside from laziness/forgetfulness. And, FE7 (and every game after) was only officially translated because SSBM popularized the characters. Well, a little credit has to also be given to Advance Wars to show that the western audience liked such strategy games. No shame there either way.

I know you only mean this in jest but I bristled a bit at this comment. What part of stolen did you not get. I brought them with me, in my purse, to the beach one year. Set my things down next to my parents and the dog to take my little sister down to the water and not one of them noticed my purse went missing and even went so far as to insist I never brought it along in the first place. Of course you have no way of knowing but this is a very bitter memory for me. The only silver lining is that I was scatterbrained enough to leave my DS itself at home.
I'm so paranoid I'd have left my jumper on the whole time I was at the beach, with the stuff in my pockets :D Ain't no one stealin' from me when they'd have to go past my hand to do so. Though one person tried once in Morocco, which was quite funny.

I'm so paranoid I'd have left my jumper on the whole time I was at the beach, with the stuff in my pockets :D Ain't no one stealin' from me when they'd have to go past my hand to do so. Though one person tried once in Morocco, which was quite funny.
Good to hear you have more sense than a middle schooler who thought their dog, if no one else, would protect their personal belongings.

I've done Zelda and Midna cosplays before o3o dresses are cute. Though I got wind waker too for the GC :3

I've done Zelda and Midna cosplays before o3o dresses are cute. Though I got wind waker too for the GC :3
GC master race! I still have mine. It breaks a lot cos I've had it since I was 6, but I keep fixin it, keep it in tip-top shape. One day this is gonna become a family relic - a monument to bygone days when we only had one bumper button and our A B X and Y buttons were laid out awkwardly but that's all we had and we LIKED IT.

I'm not gonna let my kids use any console other than the Gamecube until they reach 11, which was when I got my first non-Gamecube non-DS console.

@Maxim - Welcome. The OOC thread link has been placed in the first post of this thread

on another note What should we put in for a Lord Lineage, parents obviously, siblings and what impact the family had on the land etc.?
All of that is good, maybe how they rule or what the family reputation is? People can always ask questions or you can elaborate later

Also, i have a solid dice roller if anyone's interested, i know we're not using one religiously here, but, i dusted off one of mine just because i wanted to be weird.

No dice in this RP. I have no system for how it would work. If you want dice OOC to determined battles etc, that's up to you

How is religion in the world? Is it relevant at all? Are we just not going to involve it?

And I have not put anything into religion for this game O.O
Any suggestions?
I always like the idea of there being the option if people want to use it. We can borrow from game lore or create our own . . .

@Archer @Aria Valle @AtomicItalian @AutumnWyvern @ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ @Dubs of Stigma @Kestrel @Karakui @Korra Quinn @Leif

All right so after some thinking I've changed my mind on the character slot things, Manakete and Kemonojin will indeed take up that slot regardless of their respective class. This is to keep the race ratio as intended until the RP reaches the Eastlands.
More slots will open up later

Manakete and Kemonojin characters will still have to choose between a weapon/magic class or a beast stone. Stone will be found a few chapters in for those that want them, I promise

*runs off to read Character sheets*

i prefer being an archer =w= i just wanted the weird aversion for plot stuffs, if you prefer i change, that'd be fine

Okay so Archer class Kemonojin race, right? and the stone aversion is fine

I will have some questions on your character (posted in the OOC thread), in a moment I just want to make sure I've typed them clearly ^_^

I don't understand races in FE..

Can someone explain them to me? I think I've heard of Laguz. But I don't know what they, or any of the others are.