Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Dopey babs wanting to be the very best

@Gladis @Rads @Quiet Pain

how are your sheets coming along?
Well I was going to have her as a merc but now I'm working her from a bandit but it's going to have a twist
Merc/bandit? Remember these characters are just kids who haven't really killed anyone before...
Hmm crap but what about if she's a thief because she's poor and such

That's more like it but you'd have to find a way to get her into the Academy.

Also! If you have not completed characters yet, I suggest making characters from Mordlind or Galbia. We have a handful of Cretus people already.

Cretus numbah wan!

Nope, Galbia

CRETUS NUMBER ONE!!!!!

[Full Name]
Lena Haze
[Alias]
Mongoos
[Affiliation]
THE KINGDOM OF GALBIA
[Starting Class]
Commoner
[Status]
none
[Crest]
None
[Age]
[Date of Birth]
20 th Traveler Moon, Divine Year 762
[Appearance Information]
1567186454403.png but an older teen version
[Personality]
Lena is somewhat icey and takes a while to warm up to people, while she may not like a person if it affects the mission she will get on with it so it doesn't make things even more complicated or it backfires on her.
Despite often being icey to people her own age she loves kids and within reason, she will listen to whos in charge. She loves nature in all aspects and doesn't really care if she's seen naked if you stare or make a stupid comment or joke or try and shame her that's a different story.
Kids also love her and she knows how to break up fights and get them to make up. She may not look it but she loves books and learning in general.
Because she doesn't get the whole friendship thing she may end up saying something she shouldn't as for love she's not sure what to think of it. She wanted to explore the world and learn more and reacher her than her station. More to come later
[Personal History]
Lena parents and siblings were poor but happy, till one day they were killed by monsters.
One would have thought one would miss their family but Lena never thought she belonged in the first place. She grabbed what she could and then headed off to the wider world.
Lena ran out of money that she had stolen and was forced to attack a temple with a band of thieves, the monks beat her and the rest of the thieves without much trouble.
She thought her life was over for sure now that thieves had run off without her, she cursed her self, but for some reason, the head monk took pity on her and took her into the temple.
She was confused and very guarded for eighteen months, when she turned sixteen, she started to warm up to the monk known as Talon. She saw him healing the sick and for the first time in ages her heart melted a little and she decided from this point on she wants to be a bishop one day. From that point on she learned all she could about healing magic and herbalism and first aid so she could achieve her goal. As soon as she turned seventeen Talon told her i've taught you all I can young Lena it's time for you to learn from others and try and make friends in the monastery.
He told her he would sponsor her because he saw the good points and the potential she has, true to his word he did just that and she went to the monastery with him.
[Preferred Fighting Style]
Long-range combat
[Equipment]
Training bow and sword
[Learned Spells]
Heal
[Interests]

Cooking, making clothes sowing reading, archery, and swordsmanship, acrobatics Healing magic and so much more

[Likes]

When people use their heads and don't rush into battle without a plan. When people she has a really good teacher she wants them to test her so she can get better. Learning about the land and the animals within it. Being accepted for who she is now and not her past deeds. Is happy to learn from other students as well because it helps her learn. Fishing and Hunting, camping. Meditation, Swordsmanship, and Archery learning new spells.

[Dislikes]

People that are always bragging about status and pointless crap like that. Meatheads, People not willing to learn from others. hear her side of the story. Having her reading time disturbed for no reason.

Last edited:
Careful Lena, one wrong move and everyone will see your cookies

Remember that if you haven't finished your sheets, you have until Tuesday. New people do not count.

I saw you posted that you're still looking for potential Rpers for this. I'd be interested in joining, as a female, probably from Galbia, if that is alright.

I saw you posted that you're still looking for potential Rpers for this. I'd be interested in joining, as a female, probably from Galbia, if that is alright.

That'd be great!

I posted my char let me know if I need any editing @Luminosity

Reactions: Marlowe
Reactions: Rads
How is everyone today?