Fighting the Losing Battle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a werewolf, so I don't actually maul people when angry. So no worries.

Oh. Okay. I guess I can fly with Shadow Reaver if no one else will since she's not a werewolf. There is a tendency for snakes to be on planes with only one person in them.

S-s-snakes? o.o NOOOOO!!!! I HATE SNAKES!!!! >.< They are so creepy....

It's a good thing I know how to handle snakes, or we'd both die. Snakes on planes are vicious creatures. You know why?

They are snakes. On a plane.
Snakes on a plane, Ma'm.

I really dislike those movies because of the over extensive amount of snakes. On another note...everyone else s going to Florida?

We're having a non-official Fighting the Losing Battle meetup it seems.

You know, before we all go on a trip together, we should probably meet beforehand and actually know what each other is like haha.

I could be a murderer for all anyone knows.
I'm not I love you all.
But I could be.

Any one of us could be a killer and it's almost always the person you least expect 0.0

No one needs to expect me, I can assure you. It isn't like I live by any odd rules or anything. ^^

I am not a serial killer either so it is all good this end. Florida whoooo hoooo

Okay, there are two suspects now if we're all dead by 2014.

Well, I'm 17 so its not like I have had time to commit murders yet, it may be something I want to try though... *looks at tiger* he he.

Now i'am more then likely the oldest one here so will that mean i have to make sure that everyone is well and looked after and not killed?

hmm... probably... can I call you mama-hen?

Last edited:
Don't even think it i am not that old and who knows maybe if you call me that i'll start going on a murdering rampage myself :)

... I didn't say nothin! You can't prove it!... plus killing your pilot may not be a great idea...

Maybe not the best plan but when we land.....................hummmmmmmmmm mwhaa ha ha ha

Okay, everyone hold a gun to the person to your right for the entire flight to Florida. That should solve any murder issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.