Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't dumb, some people fail to include that sort of thing. You were just making sure. °w°

Cheselth. Why is it that I can picture your character singing THIS SONG when she's all alone in her dorm?

I disagree, I imagine this:

this
You only sent this because Neko.
Also I've heard this sing, I want it as my ring tone.
The setting is a quiet resteraunt and I'm eating after I forget to turn off my phone
*phone rings* "Nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan mi hamo nyan"
I don't really know the lyrics but still XD

Pfft. Mine was better. Because cheery, catchy, and Loli.

FUCK IT

Contest time.

Everyone with an accepted character will be given 24 hours from now to find the best theme song for their character. When I say best, I mean it will have to fit them based on their looks, behavior, demeanor, and so on.

Tomorrow evening, I will choose the winner and they will get a prize.

No, I will not tell you what the prize is. Its a surprise.

To clarify, you must add the link to the song you pick to your CS. Links to your characters can be found in the very first post of this OOC.

Pfft. Mine was better. Because cheery, catchy, and Loli.

FUCK IT

Contest time.

Everyone with an accepted character will be given 24 hours from now to find the best theme song for their character. When I say best, I mean it will have to fit them based on their looks, behavior, demeanor, and so on.

Tomorrow evening, I will choose the winner and they will get a prize.

No, I will not tell you what the prize is. Its a surprise.

To clarify, you must add the link to the song you pick to your CS. Links to your characters can be found in the very first post of this OOC.
What I'm made of

by the way, Nyan Nyan was a song from a japanese cat food ad
And why do I imagine this song playing when a battle starts

It was a fight between Carameldancin and Pon pon -w-
Also who can resist dancing to that song. It has dancing in the name after all! Lol
It's a good work out too >.>

So I was browsing martial arts videos on youtube and remembered this guy, Bren Foster. To give you some perspective on how BS some of our characters WILL become, I will now link a video.

Remind me not to make these guys angry holy crap... *places hands over neck*

Status
Not open for further replies.