Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiro is interacting with you, and you have an entire campus to explore. There are shops, parks, stores, and so on. And as nothing is named directly yet (aside from a Thai restaurant in Plaza B, and I think four plazas will be plenty, so... A, B, C, and D)... you can feel free to come up with the stores and restaurants yourselves. I will jot them all down in my notes as they are named and make a list or something to put in the opening post.

Well I would have to rudely run away from the person who just saved my tail if they don't post after I'm done with youtube -w-
Or by tomrrow. Depending on if I go to bed or not.

Or... you can have your character make a suggestion... or ask Kiro's character to help you find your way around... or whatever.

that works too. It might help with character development, too. Because let's be honest
I'm not good at shy or socially awkward people XD

Hang on, I'm actually going to change the color of my character's speech. Red isn't cutting it for her -w-

Okay that's better -w-
Red is too much of a color that reminds me of characters linked with evil or bad doing
Purple just seems to work a bit better :3

If it works for you, it works for me.

So I was browsing martial arts videos on youtube and remembered this guy, Bren Foster. To give you some perspective on how BS some of our characters WILL become, I will now link a video.

I think I saw him in Stan Lee's SuperHumans the other day O_o Pretty bad ass

I figure I did you wrong, Beta showed you a serious video about his style, and I showed you a scene from a movie. I shall rectify that.

Theme Song Contest is over. I will soon review the characters and themes and pick the winner.

Ok. After re-reading each character sheet while listening to the theme songs that were chosen, it came down to two. These two themes really fit the characters due to the lyrics in the songs. Cfavano with "Sharp Dressed Man" and Greased Smitening with "Deceiver"

Ultimately, there can be only one. While I liked both choices immensely, one fit slightly better.

This weeks contest winner is: Greased Smitening.

Stay tuned folks. There will be a new contest revealed NEXT Wednesday.

Last edited:
Woo. A winner is me. :3 Good luck to everyone next week!

Well no one has posted in about three days
I'm stumped on how to reply what about you guys

Due to my severe lack of time, I'm just gonna read and enjoy this.

Due to my severe lack of time, I'm just gonna read and enjoy this.

Well it is easy to join, as stated in the first post of this thread that Beta wrote, and besides we literally just got started, it's still the first day of school. I... think. I'm sure you can think of an OC and enter before day two if you tried. ^w^

Well,Even I I do. I'll need, and Want to be consistent.

That's why I'll most likely read. And Absorb the reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.