Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Sherlock was supposed to be a master of the style, whereas your character is equivalent to a Red Belt. Good, yes. But not a master by any stretch. Still, a fair representation of how the style employs strikes and counters.

Don't think you can go Sherlock and predict your opponents moves like Batman, though.

No one knows that secretly, I am the true Batman...
Also is anyone planning on posting in the IC thread?

You gonna enter the contest, Ches?

Already did :3
The song is on my OC sheet
If I recall correctly that's all you needed to do

Ah. Yep. Just wasn't sure if you had put it down on the CS or not.

I was torn between carameldancin
And then... I looked at my character while playing Pon Pon
I died

... but does the theme fit the character? Does it fit with how she acts, what she does, what she has been through? THAT is what a theme song is all about.

Alright! IC post is up! So we're having a character theme contest now? Sweet, looks like I'll have to wade through all my Spotify playlists again.

@Cheselth ahh, Gurren Lagann, wonderful times. I remember one time my friend said that I would be the Kamina of our little team Gurren, so I asked him "which one of us would be Simon then?" to which he responded, "Fox" then after a few moments of thinking, I realized, "wouldn't that make you Yoko?" He then replied, "Yes, yes it would, now lets do a Cosplay for it."

Lol
I would probably be one of the dummer characters like one of the brothers

Post incoming, folks. Just finishing up the edits and such.

*has not been on the OOC lately*

Hiya guys. <3

So, theme song contest, eh? I think I can handle this.

I just won.

I like this roleplay so far -w-
Though I really have nothing to respond to very often it's just fun to go back and imagine what happened so far -w-
Oh! I won't be able to post until early afternoon tomorrow, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.