Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be fine if we started with at least one or maybe two tests/evaluations just to save some time?

Ches. If you noticed, I basically had my character do all his tests "off-screen" to save time and make it so the post wasn't ten pages long. If you just want to say your character did their tests and is now out and about on campus doing whatever, then that is more than acceptable.

Cfavo, someone already came and made them run off. I would suggest adding Kiro into your post so that both of you could maybe help. It might even help with my post I was about to send when you replied to the thread.

well, my post is invalidated, I will wait for someone else, then

Charles ._. you could always you know. Come by and say hi and make sure they're alright or something.

And post in my rp that is <<

Or you could talk to the kid who got his stomach murdered by an S-Rank 4th Year student.

Otherwise its more self-interaction for me.

I thought greaser had that covered, but I'll go and double-check

Oh. So he did. Well you could always message @I.S. Zero and see if he wants to do anything. He has yet to post, after all.

He did message me about interupting the fight, but someone beat him to it.

Cfav....really?

That post....I....

...Go back and try again, please. The Olde English dialect, the fact that you actually used the word pwn in a sentence, Nursie's.....All of these things need to be edited. I KNOW you can do better than that, man.

And here I was trying to get into the mentality of a teenager. I will change the pwnage, but the dialect I'm keeping.

I should note that that is not old english. If I were to speak old english, you would not be able to understand

Question: since this is an American founded high school, is it safe for me to assume that there's a weight room of some sort? Every high school I've ever been in has had a weight room in some way, shape, or form.

Dude. Not only would there be a weight room... there would be several full-service gyms. Its a school for martial artists.

*proceeds to facepalm* that was an incredibly stupid question on my part. I've no clue as to what I was thinking, but on another note, I'll try to get a post up on the IC before I call it a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.