Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm finally 100% clear in my bill of health, so I'm going to try getting back into RP again. I've already talked with Beta, and he said that I could go ahead ad rejoin here.

So... yeah, I'm back. For real this time. Thus, I would like to begin plotting with someone. :3

Anyone doing any sort of short-term plots, finish them up soon. There will be a timeskip fairly soon.

@I.S. Zero

Feel free to make a post. Please and thank you.

Hey guys, I'm finally 100% clear in my bill of health, so I'm going to try getting back into RP again. I've already talked with Beta, and he said that I could go ahead ad rejoin here.

So... yeah, I'm back. For real this time. Thus, I would like to begin plotting with someone. :3
plot with me bby I don't even know who your character is and i dont care.

I need some way to get my character out of the slump of passive roleplaying. <8~

Reactions: Beta
I didn't want to ignore Hikaru, I really like her. How about they meet each other during the timeskip, and spar a couple times, and make a pact to take out Shotaro?

I apologize if my posting lacks a little quality and pizzaz. I just need to stretch my writing muscles a little bit.

Also, I shall take the burden of OOC post #666. Do not worthy though, for I am stronger than Satan!

I didn't want to ignore Hikaru, I really like her. How about they meet each other during the timeskip, and spar a couple times, and make a pact to take out Shotaro?
That could work. Of course Shotaro has to not apologize right now, but I'm 90% sure he won't.

@ImportantNobody

I'll respond to your post as soon as @SirenSong posts the collab we did last night.

In the meantime, you should seriously get Skype.

No. We generally use Titanpad. But we DO have a nice Skype Group for members of the RP, so we can chitchat, plot, discuss characters, etc.

AudVis is the winner of the most recent contest.

His prize? After the next timeskip, he may gain one rank. Example: From C2 to C1 or D1 to C3. This is in addition to the one rank EVERYONE will gain after the timeskip.

No. We generally use Titanpad. But we DO have a nice Skype Group for members of the RP, so we can chitchat, plot, discuss characters, etc.
If it's just like this where I can pop in whenever and type stuff up/see what you guys have typed up then I see no harm in it. If it's something I have to be on at certain times then it wouldn't be as convenient.

If it's just like this where I can pop in whenever and type stuff up/see what you guys have typed up then I see no harm in it. If it's something I have to be on at certain times then it wouldn't be as convenient.

Nah, we don't have "group meetings" or anything. Hop in, chitchat if we're there, plot and scheme, whatever. No need to schedule around it.

Starting tomorrow, I will be away for a family vacation for about ten days. I will likely not be able to post for that duration.

I apologize for the delays. I am struggling greatly with my depression and can barely manage to wake up in the morning, let alone post.

I will try to get something out by tomorrow, but I cannot promise anything.

Everyone make one final post in reaction to the announcement, and then I will move us along. My apologies for the delay.

My temporary job is becoming permanent so will add a bit of more work time but I doubt this will cost me too much from showing up here.

Should get Skype, dammit.

Also, I responded to your post.

My computer is honestly having trouble downloading it at the moment.

I see your plan with skype was to make it force Bing as my search engine, but I thwarted you by unchecking the box. My username is important.nobody

I'm not doing any of the paid stuff.

I haven't been in the mood to post IC lately with all the stuff I'm doing starting up my permanent job, but I'll get to my post tonight or tomorrow after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.