Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never played Mass Effect
4cf.jpg

Don't mind Beta. He likes to talk out of his ass and pretend he's smart sometimes.

BTW, Rom. The first rule of fight school is NOT "Don't talk about Fight School."... It is "Don't FAIL Fight School".

You idiots fucked it up.

ALL of those rolls are void.

Try again... one roll per person.

So can I start working on my Post decoration and actually get roleplaying? or is there more to do? <8|

Wow. The notifications only say if one post has been posted, not if there are more afterwards. I'll catch up reading.

EDIT: Okay, doesn't look like too much. *brushes sweat off brow

So can I start working on my Post decoration and actually get roleplaying? or is there more to do? <8|
Completely spaced on adding you to the roster. Yeah, go ahead.

Is there any accurate way to tell at what point in time, roughly, the current posts are taking place in?

My first post on Pg4 lists the time at 3PM Local Time. I would say roughly an hour and a half to two hours has passed since then.

Two new teachers have been introduced, as well as THREE new named student NPCs. Anyone who wants to develop these NPCs is welcome to do so as long as they use the same template as the other Student NPCs listed in the opening post of this OOC.

Those wishing to develop these NPCs may post the resulting mini-CS here in the OOC, or message it directly to me. I will then add the mini-CS to the list of NPCs if it is deemed acceptable.

Anyone wanna plot? I don't know if anyone's having as much trouble as I am thinking of how to interact, but I'm in the mood to have Eden start saying offensive things and getting herself into trouble, i.e. roleplaying.

Article:
Edit:

Also, Beta, I love your teacher NPCs. beautiful examples of uneeded eccentricism that really makes a character perfect for this kind of roleplay. love it.

Article:
Edit:

Also, Beta, I love your teacher NPCs. beautiful examples of uneeded eccentricism that really makes a character perfect for this kind of roleplay. love it.
oh_you_so_cute.jpg

Alrighty then. New NPCs time.

Matt and Brett Elspeth

alfred-rbdm-panel.png

gm_terrybogard.jpg

Brett is one year Matt's senior, but waited to join New Peaks with his brother so that they could learn and develop together. After their mother died in Matt's childbirth, their father became the sole caretaker of the brothers. Unable to cope with her death, he began drinking heavily by the time Brett had turned six. As a result, much of their childhood was spent doing chores, being abused by a drunk father, and often caring for themselves when their dad went out drinking or passed out in a stupor. On Brett's thirteenth birthday, their father was admitted to the hospital after drinking far too much at his birthday party. He died of alcohol poisoning not six hours later.

Left to fend for themselves on the streets for two years, Matt and Brett would often find themselves in seedy restaurants and bars to find their food and drink. One night, the two of them watched a kickboxing championship on grainy, low-definition television in a dive bar. Though the definition was low, their interest was high, and soon they returned every Saturday to watch the fights. Brett never got over the kickboxing championship, and soon went to the library every other day to watch videos and train himself in the art. Matt, however, couldn't really decide on a fighting style; in the end, he partially copied his brother and visited the library with him, though there are hints of boxing and karate thrown in his fighting style as well.

The brothers got their chance in the spotlight when a New Peaks recruiter, already having completed his visit to London to interview a potential prodigy, spotted the brothers fighting off some rowdy hobos in an alley, sending them flying further than boys their age honestly should. Intrigued, he took the boys aside, offering them a chance to improve their lives at New Peaks if they could impress the instructors as they had impressed him. Leaping at the opportunity, the Elspeth brothers flew to New Peaks, showcasing their unique strengths to the judges. However, when asked to perform individually, both refused: They had decided two years ago that they would never fight alone, and they weren't going to change that rule just for the judges. This concerned them; after a controversial meeting, it was decided they would receive a 'young prodigy' scholarship to New Peaks. However, it is not a full scholarship; the boys are often pressed for money, and work shifts in the market area as often as possible to cover the remaining costs.

Power: Brotherly Bond: When the Elspeths are within 2-3 meters of each other, their strength is increased a moderate amount. When separated, it decreases until they are close again.

Last edited:
Looks like Hikaru's supposed rival Bradly ran off without even noticing her. :dead:

She's run after Mr. Bully instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.