Fiercest Dawn (( Reality Conn & HollowEastWord ))

Elliot walked over to his door and opened it, smelling a different scent in his house. He looked down the hallway and noticed the young male from earlier, his eyebrow raised. "What are you doing here? If you're looking for your father, I have no clue where he is. Also, Ronnie's at his house if you're looking for him. He lives by the Library." He shrugs a little bit.

Jay jumped ta hearing the other's voice behind him, he spun around to look at the Alpha and smiled a bit "Ronnie, dad, no...umm..actually I was looking for you" he spoke softly as he approached the taller male. "I was going to the park, but then thought that you might want to take a brake from all your work so I came here" he said avoiding eye contact " I wasnted to know if you would like to go to the park or maybe the lake with me" he asked playing with his hands.

Elliot still had his eyebrows raised "Uh.. Yeah sure. I guess. Thank you." He steps out of his office and shuts the door, locking it. He didn't like when people snuck into his room so he had to lock it.
He walked over to the boy "You know, what's your name. I actually never found out." He mumbles a little bit.

Jay smiled brightly, the Alpha agreed to go with him, he didn't even growl or frown, he just agreed, jay did a happy dance in his mind "okay then come on" he said excitedly walking to the door, but halted at the others question "umm I'm Jay...my name is Jay" he said smiling at the Alpha and sticking his hand out for the other to shake. So far things didn't seem like anything would go wrong. "So were do you wanna go" he asked as he stepped out of the house.

Elliot nods and he shakes Jay's hand. He shrugs a little bit, looking around cautiously. "Wherever is fine." He mumbles softly, not liking that he'd have to talk. His voice just sounds so raspy and strange. But it still held a bunch of power that would make anyone get down onto their knees.

Jay grabbed the Alpha by his arm and practically bounced out the door in his happiness "You know we could go to both" he said giggling "but wait" he stopped in his tracks, and quickly took of his clothes and changed into his wolf form.

Lightly nipping at the Alphas arm and making yip sounds, he bounced around trying to get the other to change too and follow him.

Elliot sighed quietly before taking his clothes off, changing into his wolf form. Honestly he was fine with changing, he just didn't think that they'd have to change. Since they were so close to the park and the lake. But it was fine, as long as he was able to take a break from his work, he would do anything.

Seeing the other change, Jay was now more than happy today he was going to get this Alpha to not act so strict but show his fun side, he was going to make him play. Jay nipped Elliot's ear and playfully ran away, but stopped to see if the other was following him, he put his front paws on the snow and stuck his bum in the air, almost more dog that wolf-like.

Elliot was about to growl, but he was able to stop himself, realizing this was supposed to be 'fun'. He decided to just do it, make Jay happy. He quickly ran towards Jay, pouncing onto the young wolf, pulling on his ear.

Jay's eyes lit up as he saw the other run his way, he let out a small noise of joy as the other pounced him, this time a pounce to have fun not to warn him to stay away.

Jay wriggled himself from under Elliot and ran away in the direction of the woods, not a very fast run, just fast enough to get the other to follow him.

Elliot howled and he chased after Jay, straight into the forest. He thought of a plan and ran to the side, hiding behind some bushes, following Jay silently, as if he was the prey.

(( Sorry that it's short. ))

Looking back, Jay saw that the other wasn't following him, he stopped and looked around him, he could still smell the others strong cent, but since he was young he couldn't really pin-point were the other was hiding.

Sniffing the air and the ground Jay tried to look every where and be on his guard, he wasn't gonna get jumped now.

Elliot chuckled, which sounded really weird since he was a wolf, but it was loud enough to where it would echo. He knew that Jay wouldn't be quick enough to stop him.

He quickly ran out from behind the bushes and jumped onto Jay once again, keeping a strong hold on the young male. He had a look of determination set in his eyes.

Jay looked back at Elliot with the same determination shining in his eyes, he was going to win this little game they were playing, he started it after all he had to wrap it up again. Jay struggled for a while and was getting a little tired "Man!! This guy is heavy" he panted in his mind.

Eventually he got himself out from under the other male, and jumped on his back biting his ears. Jay enjoyed playing like this, most of the time he was alone so he was going to enjoy this until he was so tired.

Elliot whined quietly before rolling over, trying to get Jay off of him. He would not lose, he can't lose. Even though it is a huge possibility since he hasn't played like this in a long time, so he's forgotten how to play nice. If Jay was going to play like this though, he's going to have to take this into his own hands.

He changes back into his human form, quickly climbing onto Jay's back, holding him by the neck. "Ha. What're you going to do now?" He chuckled victoriously.

Elliot was taking the play a little seriously and it was getting harder for the younger wolf to bite back. Jay whined a bit as Elliot held around his neck, he was holding a bit hard so Jay had to change back into his human form "Hey! No fair let go!" He said trying to push the other off his back, but in his human form he was even weaker then in his wolf form.

Elliot chuckled softly and he jumped off Jay's back "Meh, alright." He shrugs a little bit before looking up at the sky, realizing that it's getting dark. "I should go back to my place. As should you, since your father will start to worry." He mumbles before changing into his wolf, shaking off all the mud that got stuck on his fur.

Jay nodded his head, yes, it was getting dark and his dad would freak if he was Jay with the other Alpha, but he was having to much fun to care about that "ok" he said and changed into his wolf form. He stood still for a while and watched Elliot, the next moment he tacked Elliot again, no way was he leaving without a rematch.

Elliot was shocked as a new weight had hit him, making him fall to the ground. He looked up and glared at Jay, pushing the young wolf off. He shook his head and backed away a little bit, as if trying to tell Jay to go home. He wasn't going to have a huge war start because he was 'hanging' out with the other Alpha's son.

Jay tilted his head making a questioning noise at the other, he was confused now the Alpha did the same only a few moments ago what was the matter now. Making another sound he stepped closer to the other wolf.