Fiercest Dawn (( Reality Conn & HollowEastWord ))

Ronnie sighed soflty as he got out of bed, walking out of the house and changing into his wolf form. He ran around until he noticed the Beta from the other pack, so he quickly ran over to the male and changed into his human form. "Hey.. Is Rowan alright?" He asks curiously.

(( Sorry that it's short Dx ))

Jack slowly nodded his head at the other's question "yeah, he's fine...he hasn't spoken to either me or Jay since last night..he just stays in his room" he sighed heavily shaking his head "how about your Alpha, he okay, they both fought so hard last night I expected at least a few broken bones" he chuckled slightly, more in relief than joy.

After he asked his questions he put on his serious face again "Actually I was looking for you" he spoke in a more serious tone "I know you guys don't really want my pack here...but we have to make this work" he spoke looking Ronnie in the eyes "we need the two Alpha's to sort out their problems man to man, without any bloodshed and the only way to do that is if we make it happen" he said watching Ronnie for any reaction.

Ronnie shrugs "I guess he's alright, I barely just woke up so I haven't spoken to him." He states calmly before listening to what else Jack needs to say. He nods, thinking about it. "That, does need to happen. Or else our packs will go against each other, and there most likely will be war if our Alphas don't calm down. I'm pretty sure they'd both stay calm if Jay was there.. Or near there, at least. Since for some reason Elliot is.. Practically a different person in front of Jay. Yeah he may still be mean, but he isn't like… Actually hurting the kid like he could. And I'm pretty sure Rowan would act like a man, no fighting, if his son was around."

Jack nodded his head definitely agreeing with Ronnie, if Jay was there the two would behave "your right, if Jay was near both would act like Alphas" he nodded as he said that "We'll have to talk to Jay about this, there is no doubt he'll help" he said looking at Ronnie "they problem...how do we get the Alphas to cooperate.

(( Oh my fucking god, I. Love. Your. Picture! ))

Ronnie thought about it "Well, Elliot would do anything is someone was in trouble. No matter what. It's literally his instinct. Second nature." He states calmly. "We could hire someone to act like they were attacking Jay and…. Yeah." He shrugs a little bit, unsure if his plan was safe. Elliot would, and could, kill anyone without mercy. So if they did do that, they'd have to find someone who just didn't care about… Life anymore? He wasn't sure.

((Thank you^^, I like yours, so cute))

Jack nodded his head "sounds like a plan, Jay is everything to Rowan and he would give his life for his son" he said a bit louder than he spoke before "the only thing is to find someone brave or stupid enough for the job" he sigh heavily "it would either have to be a great fighter or someone who wants to give up his life" he spoke pacing a bit "do you know anyone who would do that, cause I don't" he said laughing a bit.

"Well, I could have our Enemy waltz into our land, and they first find Jay. You know, something like that. Now I'll make sure that they don't hurt him as bad as they can, but when they do, I'll warn Elliot while you warn Rowan." Ronnie states, shrugging a little bit. Their plan was absolutely crazy, and very stupid. Something could go wrong and someone could get badly hurt or die. But, they needed to take drastic measures because if they didn't, a lot of people will die instead of only a few.

(( Thank you! :D XD ))

Jack rubbed his chin "its a very risky think to do but..." He sighed then continued speaking "but if its what we have to then we have to do it" he looked around to see if anyone was listening in on their conversation "I think we have to lead Jay near the border, where he'll be both close and far from danger..."

((Sorry its so short I hit a blank DX))

(( Meh, don't worry about it! :D ))

Ronnie shook his head "I don't think we can do this. It's dangerous. Elliot, Rowan, one of our Pack members or even Jay could die. We'd have so much regret and I'm sure a war would start. We can't. Do you have any other ideas?.." He thought about it for a second "Wait wait. Lets just lock them in a room. That's the only way that possibly won't involve violence." He frowned a little bit but nods, agreeing with himself.

Jack nodded seeing Ronnie's point "you have a point, and we can't rush things," he was silent for a moment as he thought "we can put Jay in his room or another room, then I can tell Rowan and you can Elliot that he wants to peak to one of them" he smiled "but we don't tell them that the other will be there" he rubbed the back of his head. "If that won't work...then I don't know" he said lifting his shoulders.

Ronnie nods "Alright. Tell Jay, then Rowan. I'll go tell Elliot." He chuckled softly before changing into his wolf form, running towards the pack house. He ran inside and walked into Elliot's Office, changing into his human form. "Hey, Elliot. Jay wants to speak with you over at his place." He shrugged a little bit, hopefully getting Elliot's attention.

Jack arrived at his house and directly went up stairs to Jay's room, he knocked on the door "Hey umm Jay, I have to talk to you" he said his voice muffled by the door.
Jay went to the door and opened it for the older wolf to come inside "Hello, uuuhh, what is it" he asked the other, Jack seemed stressed.

"Well I have to tell you our plan" he said and started to tell Jay what he and Ronnie discussed and how it was going to work. "So yeah, that's it" he said not liking the look on Jay's face. "Are you CRAZY" Jay yelled "put those two in here, what do you want me to say to them...I mean sure its a good idea but why don't you and Ronnie just handle it, I mean you are the Beta" he said all in one breath.
jack smiled at Jay "Trust us Betas, we know our Alphas and with you in the room, they would their heads and not get violent...ok" he said rubbing Jays head "Ok, but what do I say once they're here" he said, but his question was unanswered as Jack went out the door to go to his father.

((Rowan))
"Stupid, Stupid," the Alpha spoke to himself but was interrupted by his Beta calling at the door "Come in" he said with a sigh as he fell into his chair. "Sorry Alpha," Jack said looking at his tired friend. "You seem troubled" Jack said sitting next to Rowan "Get to the point Jack" the Alpha said a bit annoyed.
"Ok, ok, no need to sound so pushy, Jay wishes to speak with you in his room" the Beta said getting up. Rowan had a confused look on his face "Jay, wants to speak to me? What does he wish to say to me" he asked "Go to him and find out" Jack said as he exited the Alpha's study. "Tell him I'll be there in a moment" he sighed not wanting to deal with this.

((Jay))
"Come in dad" Jay spoke and watched his dad walk in. "Jack said you wanted to talk to me" Rowan said as he sat down on the bed next to his son "yes I want to speak to you" Jay said nervously, what was he going to do now, Elliot wasn't there yet, what was he supposed to tell his dad.

(P.S sorry for the late reply, I been sick. :3"

Ronnie quickly ran to his Alpha's house. Once he arrived, he walked in and stepped inside his Office. "Alpha, would you please follow me? Jay really needs to talk to you." He rubs the back of his neck, looking up at Elliot, practically pleading for his Alpha to follow him. Rowan would get so mad if they didn't show up in the next few minutes because he was sure that Jay didn't know what to talk about.

Elliot had been working on a small little project when Ronnie had came in. Of course, he had gotten a little upset because he ordered everyone to leave him alone for the day, and he was about to use his Alpha voice but Ronnie had already started talking. Once he heard Jay's name, he literally looked right at Ronnie with a curious look before slowly nodding. He wasn't happy but he would still do it.

Elliot and Ronnie had then walked out of the Pack house before turning into their wolf forms and running over to Jay's. Elliot had instantly started growling because he could smell Rowan, and right now, he wanted that man dead. But Ronnie had shook his head and pushed him inside, all the way up to Jay's room. Finally they reached the males room, Ronnie pushed him inside and quickly shut the door, locking it. Elliot looked at the two men inside and he changed into his human form after a few minutes, now standing naked in front of them.

Ronnie stood behind the door, listening closely just in case anything bad happened. Or if they decided to start talking, and saying stuff that he wouldn't want Jay to hear. The boy was still basically a pup anyways.

(( P.S. It's cool. ^ ^ ))

Jay felt so nervous and yet he was jumping up and down at the sight of Elliot, but he could still feel the tension between the two Alphas, he hoped that Ronnie and Jack were nearby in case last night decided to repeat itself.

He sucked in a breath of air, not at all sure what to say, he looked at his dad and then at Elliot then remembered what Jack told him, it was all up to him and he had to handle this situation like a capable future Alpha should. "I want..." He stammered a bit "No...w-we have to talk a-about last n- night" he said feeling his heart inside his throat.

Elliot leaned against the wall "And why is that?" He frowned a bit, crossing his arms over his chest. He continued to glare at Rowan but didn't do anything about it. "I mean, it's not like it'll happen ever again. Plus, if you're saying that we should make up, then that's impossible because I'm pretty damn sure that we both despise each other." He shrugged, looking at Jay with slight irritation. Since this pack came, he has been talking, fighting, and yelling non-stop and it's just kind of getting on his nerves. And hell, he was sure that he had small feelings for Jay. But of course, no one can find out because they'd obviously kill him, Rowan would kill him. We're enemies, I'm not supposed to like his son.

Jay winced at the look the was directed at him, his heart was beating so fast he felt like he could not breathe, the air around them was a ball of tension it was like there was no air at all. "Yes" Jay almost gassped out "I want you two to make peace" he spoke not making any eye contact "we c-cannot live with t-two Alphas who fight al the time" he got out, and his lungs felt try and tight.

Elliot's eyes softened a bit before hardening once again as he glanced at Rowan, sighing quietly. "I'm up for it, if Rowan promises to never come to my house and try and fight me once again when I'm the one here who allowed you to live here, yes I know that Ronnie said that was okay, but I'm still a higher rank than him." He stated calmly "Now I'll do one thing that you want me to do." He shrugs and continues to lean on the wall, looking at Jay once again.

Jay looked happy as Elliot spoke, he was up for it. Jay almost jumped up to hug the other Alpha for cutting his suffering short he didn't think he was going to make it in this room. But then he realized that his dad was still to speak. "Well" came his father's voice "You already attacked my son, who is to say that you weren't planning on doing it again..." He growled "So I say, You not the others just you...stay away from my pack" he said glaring at the other.

((Jack))
Pacing a few meters from Jay's bedroom door, Jack was sl nervous, there was no yelling or even a sound, what was going on. The Beta turned to Ronnie "What do you thinks happening in there" he asked, his voice nervous.

Elliot growled softly, about to pounce the older male before sighing softly, calming down a bit. He had to obey orders, even though he absolutely hated it. "Fine. I won't see, talk, or even glance at Jay from this moment on if it.. Makes you and him happy." He shrugs a bit before stains up straight, nodding at the other Alpha, not looking at Jay. He then opened the door and walked out of the house.

(( Ronnie ))

He was just about to answer, but Elliot had opened the door and walked out. He sighed softly "Maybe they made peace? Anyways I'll see you later!" He mumbled before following his alpha quickly, catching up with him "Are you alright sir?" He asks curiously and Elliot only nods, the males face completely blank which made it hard for Ronnie to understand what Elliot was thinking. He was beginning to worry.

Feeling a bit of a clench in his chest, he watched as Elliot went out the door without saying goodbye or even looking at him. "Well then Jay are you happy now" his father said as he stepped out the door "I'm not sure" Jay answered and walked to the window.

((Jack))
"What happened" the poor Beta finally got out "we solved it all, That Alpha is not allowed near my pack" rowan said sounding happy with himself. "What about Jay" asked Jack "go ask him" said the Alpha before walking to his room.