Fiercest Dawn (( Reality Conn & HollowEastWord ))

Elliot instantly stopped once he felt the bite, quickly turning around. He shot eye daggers at the younger male before changing into his human form, his eyebrow raised. "Do you need something? Because if a human saw me naked and talking to you, they'd think I was crazy." He mumbles, crossing his arms. He was curious as to why the male had stopped him. "And we wouldn't want anyone else seeing a nude guy." He didn't chuckle or anything, hell he didn't have one single emotion cross over his face as he spoke.

Jay tilted his head at the others words, for some reason he liked the other even if he seemed completely cold and hard, Jay saw him act different only a moment ago. Also changing into his human form he giggled a bit "well then, now they won't just think that your crazy" he said looking at the Alpha "And yes I need something, I need a friend" he said as he changed back to wolf form, he jumped around a bit trying to get the other to play with him.

Elliot sighed quietly "I can't be your friend." He shakes his head and changes into his wolf, pawing the males face softly before turning and walking off. He doesn't understand Friendships, nor does he understand relationships. So there was absolutely no point in trying to get him into one or the other because well.. He just couldn't do it.

He had felt a tad bit of need for the other male, but only a little. He obviously paid no mind to it, since it most likely didn't mean anything.

Jay halted his jumping and looked at the Alpha, not be friends with him, that was the first time he had ever heard that, everyone liked being his friends with him, but he quickly shook that of and let his puppy stubbornness come forth.

He ran to the other and pulled his ear to make him stop, he made up his mind, he liked this Alpha and was gonna teach him how to treat others better and how to have fun.

Elliot looked at the male, growling, while his eyes were shooting daggers. First of all, he hated being stopped. And second of all, he absolutely despised being bit.
He pounced onto the male and continued growling, biting his neck. He wasn't biting hard, nor was he biting all that soft. He was just trying to teach the young male a lesson.

Jay yelped a bit at being pounced, but he didn't take the bite as what Elliot meant for it to be, he took it as playfulness. All the other elder wolves treated him like this when they were playing, if you could call what the elders do "playing".

So he tilted his head up and grabbed the others ear again pulling and nibbling it.

Elliot mentally sighed, not in the mood for this. He pushes the smaller wolf off, quickly standing. He shook his head, indicating that he didn't want to 'Play'. If he spent his time playing with a pup, then he wouldn't be able to find a nice strong parter to stand by his side for the pack.

He quickly runs back to the pack house, changing into his human form once again. He ran inside and into his room, putting on some clothes so that he wouldn't walk around naked.

Getting up from his position in the snow, Jay let his ears drop and he stated to walk in the opposite direction of Elliot, Elliot's entire clan was like that they all looked down on his as if they were a bunch of flea bitten pests, the only one he actually could talk to was Elliot's Beta, Ronnie, and well sometimes Elliot.

Once he got home he decided that it would be best to try and avoid Elliot, since the elder wolf clearly didn't like him.

Elliot had been working for a few hours now, so it was at least Five in the afternoon. All day though, he wasn't able to concentrate on his work. The only thing on his mind was the young wolf. He really wanted to apologize, but it was best if the male stayed away. For now at least.
His whole pack was the same way, even if they fell in love with someone. They still were cruel. It's just they way they were all taught.

(( With Ronnie ))

Ronnie sighed softly as he walked towards the other Alpha's house, needing to apologize a little more for his Alpha's behavior. Once he reached the house, he softly knocked and walked in. "Hello? Anyone here?" He asks curiously.

Jay jumped off of his bed at the sudden unfamiliar voice in his house, slowly he walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner "Ronnie" he spoke a little surprised as he walked up the beta "what are you doing here" he asked. As he looked up at the other "Wait if its about him, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother him" he spoke starting to panic a bit.

(( Still Ronnie. ))

"Hey no, it's perfectly fine. You don't have to say sorry. It's honestly his fault, he doesn't trust many people as you can see. I've been his best friend for a long time to tell you this. Don't allow it to bother you or anything." Ronnie chuckles softly, patting Jay's head. "And I'm here to just say sorry for him, he doesn't mean anything." He states, frowning slightly.

Jay smile brightly at the Beta, he was so happy that the other Alpha didn't hate him, and that he wasn't the reason for getting his pack homeless. "Well I'm glad I'm not in trouble, I like your Alpha, if only he wasn't so cold" he said looking down at the ground " I mean its not like I bite, well I don't bite to hurt others or I..agh you know what I mean" he spoke a bit louder "every time I get near him he growls and runs of" he looked up at the other "why can he be more like you?" He asked innocently.

"He's not always so cold. Sometimes he accidentally allows some sort of feeling to show." Ronnie shrugs and he grins. "Also, he can't be like me because I'm way tooooooooo amazing." He chuckles before leaning on the wall. "Just. Continue to try and don't give up like other people. He'll open up to you soon enough. I promise."

Giggling at the other wolf calling himself more amazing than his Alpha, he could bet a huge stack of money that if Elliot heard that there would be a completion to see who the amazing one was. Jay looked up at the Beta and smiled at him "If you say so Mr. Amazing" he giggled at himself "but wait you said that I shouldn't give up like the others, do you mean that others have tried what I am trying?..." He asked a bit in disbelief he thought that most would just leave Elliot be. "And if you don't want me to give up, do you have any advise for me to keep him in one place with me longer than 5 minutes" he asked sitting down at the table.

"Yeah, some people have tried. Such as other Alpha's and some other Beta's. He just never showed any interest in them so they just completely stopped." Ronnie shrugs a little bit before chuckling "Lock him in a room or something. He's manly enough not to barge out of the room." He shrugs and grins "Don't worry though. He'll listen. You just have to make him listen."

Putting a finger on his chin he looked thougfull for a moment "lock him in a room...aghh WhAT! Are you crazy! Make him listen, I can't make him listen, have you seen the size of his wolf form" he said loudly looking at the beta with large eyes " locking him in his office won't be a problem, but nothing stops him from walking out" he said a bit calmer now "and he'll probably just growl at me the whole time like he usually does...unless I can say something that catches his interest" he said looking at Ronnie "what would catch his interest?"

"Yes, I am crazy." Ronnie shrugs a little bit as he was asked what would interest Elliot. "Well, lovers? Hm.. Honestly that's about it, because he isn't interested in much anymore" He chuckles, walking to the door. "Now I need to go. I hope you're successful in whatever you plan to do." He smirks, saluting the boy before walking out of the house and back to his own house where his family's at.

Jay stood confused for a moment "Lovers" he mumbled to himself "wait does Ronnie mean I have to find him a lover" he rubbed his head "how do I do that, can't the guy find his own girlfriend" he asked himself not sure if he even understood what the beta said in the right way " or maybe he does need a friend" his face brightened as made his way to the front door "I'll try both, I'll try being his friend and if I succeed I'll get him to be more social, that way he can find his lover" jay smiled at himself as started walk in the direction of a small park

Elliot sat in his office, working on some paperwork that just came in. He sighed softly, standing up. He stretches a little bit before looking out his window. "Maybe I should go to the Forest and check some of our Borders and stuff." He mumbles quietly to himself, thinking about what he should do.

Stopping in his tracks, jay turned away from the park " I want to be friends with him, so I have to try, I can't let Ronnie down...he saked me not to give up" he spoke to himself not even noticing were his feet was leading him. In no time he found himself starring at the building the Alpha's office was in, taking a deep breath he prepared himself for the worst as he approach the small building "well here goes everything" he spoke as he pushed open the door to see a very neat place, there were a few other doors "which one is he in" he asked himself as he walked into the small house.