Fiercest Dawn (( Reality Conn & HollowEastWord ))

Elliot sighed and he barked, stepping away from the young wolf. He didn't want to change back into his human form because he was planning to go and look for some possible lovers. In a few days they would be having a Ceremony, so he had to have someone soon enough. He wouldn't lose his rank, but he would be ashamed of himself.

Jay's ears dropped a bit when Elliot barked at him, he had no idea what he did wrong, he seemed so friendly not to long ago, he dropped his head a bit and took another step closer to the Alpha he had to know what he did wrong.

Elliot changed back into his human form. "Go home, your father's most likely worrying." He mumbles, patting Jay's head a little bit. "We can finish this up tomorrow." He states, nodding his head a little bit. "As long as I've finished my work."

Jays eyes brightened again, "no way I'm gonna let you win next time" he said making a fake serious face "besides I totally let you win" he lifted his shoulders as if it was nothing at all. Changing back into his wolf form he gave the Alpha a nuzzle and ran in the other direction.

Elliot chuckled and he changed back into his wolf form, running home. Honestly, today he had fun. He would be doing this more often, but probably only with Jay. He didn't want anyone else to know that he actually would.. Play, with a child.

Smiling to himself mentally he made a howling sound of happiness, he really enjoyed today. Seeing his house come into view he ran up onto the porch, he opened the door with a smile, but it faded from his face when he saw Jack standing there with a worried look on his face "You dads not very happy" jack said worried "what do you mean" jay asked softly and a bit scared "he told you to stay away from that Alpha, and you didn't he sis on his way to him right now" jack said shaking his head.

Elliot finally had reached his house, quickly changing back into his human form he walks into his room, putting on some baggy sweats that hung from his hips. He sighed softly and stretched, making a loud groaning noise. He was tired, from lack of sleep, and from today. Walking to the Living Room, he plops down onto the couch, turning the TV on. He wasn't exactly sure what was playing, but he didn't really care.

"And you didn't stop him, wait how did he know I was...wait no I wasn't with the other Alpha" he's poke not sure what to say he didn't want to get the other into any trouble because he didn't listen "I did try to stop him but you know just how your dad is and please we were watching you two in the woods" Jack said folding his arms as he made his point "you know, ugg can't I have any freedom" he yelled as he went out the door, he had to go catch his dad.

Not even thinking about changing into his wolf form he ran in the direction of his father, it was dark but he could still see the tracks his dad left behind.

((Rowan))
Rowan had an angry look on his face, he was furious, first the Alpha treated them like nothing when they arrived and now he dares attack his son while he was just walking in the woods "you might be the Alpha but your still a boy yourself" he growled to himself. Reaching the door of Elliot's house he knocked on the door so hard he almost broke it down.

Elliot had heard the knock right after he had finished the show that he was 'watching', so he stood up and walked to the door, opening it casually. "Ah, yes. Hello Alpha." He tried to keep calm, but inside he was raging. He didn't like the fact that the other alpha was on his property. "Now. May I ask. What. Fuck Fuck Are You Doing Here." He practically growled out, holding back the urge to hit the man.
He wouldn't start a fight, not now.

"Were is he, I can't smell him" Jay growled out, he had to find his dad before he started a war, "DAD!" He yelled again, but his slight voice was nothing to the blowing wind.

((Rowan))
There was no mistake that he didn't like this man no boy, yes thin snot nosed brat. Letting out a growl at the was this brat spoke to him. Rowan couldn't hold his temper back anymore he had, had enough of this arrogance "I don't know what it was you tried to prove, brat" he spat that words "But let me tell you, attacking children makes you worth less the earth you walk on" he growled his eyes were now pools of rage.

Rowan grabbed Elliot by the shirt and pulled him out of the doorway into the cold night air "Worthless" he spat "Maybe I should show you how my son felt" he barked out as he changed into his wolf form, Rowan was a red/brown wolf but more red that brown, he was the same size if not slightly bigger that the other Alpha.

Elliot instantly growled as he was thrown onto the ground, quickly changing into his wolf form. He didn't care if the other male was stronger, the only thing he cared about right now, was that the Alpha was six feet under.
Almost instantly, Elliot had ran and pounced onto the Alpha. He didn't liked being called a Brat. He wasn't a child, he had most likely been through more than anyone in this whole fucking state!. Now here the other Alpha, who barely had been here for a week, decides to call him a Brat, and tell him that he's worthless. If he was so Worthless, Why was he still here?.

He bit the other males neck roughly, holding him down.

Rowan growled as he was held down, he used his back legs to kick himself up and bite into the other's spine are he could feel his teeth piercing the skin, if he wanted to he could brake this brat's back, but that wouldn't make him any better than the brat himself.

((Jay))
Jay smelled blood, and that smell only meant one thing, trouble, quickly changing into his wolf form he ran to where he smelled it "oh no" he spoke in his head as he saw the two wolves bite each other, Jay hated conflict and he didn't want this, not at all.

Standing for a moment he had no idea what to do, until his dad bit into Elliot's back. A sudden protective instinct kicked in and he ran, Jay might be small but at that moment he didn't care, with all his power he jumped his dad off, of Elliot's back.

Elliot let out a whine as the other Alpha had bit him. He landed onto the ground with a loud thud, only being able to regain his strength at least five minutes after he had fallen. He looked up and noticed Jay, but he didn't care. All he saw was the Alpha.
He got up and ran towards Jay, pushing him aside before ramming into the Alpha wolf, slamming him into a tree.

((Rowan))
He didn't care about being rammed into a tree, nor the fact that his son was staring wide eyes at them fight, no all he cared about right now was getting rid of this Alpha brat.
Rowan took his position to his advantage, he dug his claws into the younger's chest and bit him on the neck right under his jaw, almost like a lion would kill his prey. He didn't care or even register that he was suffocating the other, the blood and adrenaline was raging through his veins to much for him to notice anything.

((Jay))
Jay stood helpless, he wasn't strong enough to interfere again but he couldn't just stand and watch his the two try to kill one another. He let out a bark and a whine trying to get their attention but it was futile his dad wouldn't let go of the other. Jay did all he knew he could, he howled for help.

((Jack))
He was already on his way to go get the other beta known as Ronnie when he heard the howl from Jay, it sounded urgent and Jack had heard it before, changing into his wolf form he sprinted to where he could find the other Beta, they had to go see what was wrong Jay was never helpless and to call for help like that was a dead give away that something was wrong.

(( Elliot. ))
He couldn't breath, he felt numb, no pain, nothing. But he didn't give up just yet. He had kicked the older males hind legs, slashing the other males face with his claw. He then bit into the Alphas shoulder, breaking skin. He could finally breath again, giving him more strength and agility. His eyes, were pure black right now, showing absolutely no emotion.

(( Ronnie ))
Once Jack had finally found Ronnie, they both quickly ran to where Jay was. Ronnie noticed almost instantly, that both Alphas were fighting. He growled quietly, running towards the two men, practically ramming into both of them. He knew he wasn't strong enough to hold both Alphas back, but he was able to keep them away from each other. Both Jay and Jack had gone over to the other Alpha, standing in front of the older male, trying to get him to calm down.

Jay stood in front of his dad and blocked him from running towards the other, he so much wanted to go to Elliot and make sure he was okay. But he stood where he stood.
He gave jack a small lick on his face to say thank you for coming to my aid. Next he went to lick his dad's wounds.

((Rowen))
Rowan stood glaring at the other Alpha, he so wanted to push his son away to protect him from the other, but he knew the two Betas could easily stop them in their tired state.

Elliot growled softly as he stood up, pushing Ronnie away from him. He wasn't going to do anything. He just wanted to leave. Hell, he wanted to kick the Alpha out of his territory!. But he couldn't. Because if he kicked the Alpha, he'd kick everyone else out. He quickly ran home, well as quickly as he could. Being injured and all, made it somewhat harder for him to run and move.. And breath. But that's alright. He had finally made it home after about four minutes, instantly changing back into his human form, falling and passing out onto the couch. He was tired. He needed sleep.

(( Ronnie ))
He had an urge to follow Elliot, but knew that he couldn't because his alpha obviously needed some space.

Jay had no idea what to do, be mad at his dad, at jack at himself, he didn't even have a single clue why his dad attacked Elliot, he meant to harm and he did give them a place to stay he had no idea what the problem was.
He looked over to Ronnie and ran to him nuzzling his neck the same way he did with Jack just to say his thank you, before running over to his dad. Nodding his head at Jack he pulled his dad so that they could go home. He helped his dad all the way there.
One they reached their house, Rowan didn't say a word he only went upstairs to his room.

Later that night, Jay sat still awake in his bed, he couldn't sleep with the image of Elliot's bloody body in his mind "I have to go check on him" he spoke softly. Going down stairs and grabbing the first aid kit he stated his walk to Elliot's house.
Once there he crept in and saw the Alpha passed out in the room, he quietly treated the Alpha's wounds without waking him up. After he was done he left for a now well deserved rest.

(( Ronnie ))
As the kid nuzzled his neck, he froze. Not technically used to being touched unless it was his wife or the Alpha. But it was alright, the kid meant well. He quickly walked home and laid down next to his lover.

(( Elliot. ))
He awoke early the next morning, noticing his wounds had been treated. Which was strange, usually he just allowed them to heal on their own. That's why he had a bunch of scars on his chest, but, it was alright. Now he would be able to train without having to wince at every single thing. But now he would have to find whoever helped him out, he'll ask around later once everyone else was awake.
Walking into his office, he sat down and started working on some papers, acting as if nothing had happened the night before.

Jay slept late the next morning, he was so tired out by what happened last night, thinking of what happened made him realize that he actually had no idea why his dad attacked Elliot. Sure he could understand his dad didn't like him near the other Alpha but why start such a horrible fight.

((Jack))
"Why now" he asked himself for the millionth time, he knew that his Alpha didn't like the other Alpha, but why react the way he did, it wasn't at all like Rowan to just go to someone and attack them. "I have sort this out" he mumbled, right now he was looking for the other Beta, Ronnie, he had to get the two Alpha's to sort this out man to man without any bloodshed, but he needed the other Beta's help.