Fiercest Dawn (( Reality Conn & HollowEastWord ))

Elliot walked into the forest, changing into his wolf. He ran, and ran, until he just couldn't run anymore. He fell limply onto the floor, exhausted. He had been running for maybe… Twelve hours now? Hell he wasn't sure. But the whole time he ran, he thought about what had happened in Jay's room. It would be best for the young boy to stay away anyways, Elliot was getting to close. That was indeed bad.

(( Ronnie ))

He was going to follow his Alpha, but he knew he had to leave the man alone which made him sigh softly. He walked back to his house, checking on his pups and his beautiful wife. He just hopes that Elliot's alright, and that everything will go back to normal by tomorrow. Obviously he knew something was up, but he wasn't exactly sure.

Jay sat just staring out the window, he felt alone like he betrayed in some unknown way "what now?" he asked as he sensed a presence behind him. "Just coming to check up on you" Jack answered "You seem...sad in a way" he said sitting next to Jay "I'm going to go take a walk" he said walking out his room door, down the stairs and into the snowy land.

He didn't change into his wolf form he didn't really see the point, it was just a walk "what's wrong with me" he asked himself while looking back at his home in the distance "its for the best that our clans leave each other alone" he argued with himself "But how do we settle things if we don't communicate" he reasoned against his previous point. "There is just no point is there....but my father misunderstood Elliot didn't attack me he never even meant to hurt me" he said frustrated "why am I even bothering with this!" He said louder and walked a bit faster.

Elliot had gone to the river, turned back into his human form, and laid right next to it, where his feet would be in the freezing water. He hadn't and couldn't hear Jay's small rant, and it's best that he couldn't. He may or may not have started growing small feelings for the younger wolf, but he wouldn't tell anything about it because he'd get into so much trouble.

Since he was laying down, he looked like he wasn't breathing in a way. But since it snowed, anyone could see his frozen breath. He sighed and started mumbling quietly to himself, not wanting to make much noise so he didn't disturb anyone who decided to pass by, and he just didn't want to disturb the forest. He couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy out of his chest, no matter how hard he tried.

Jay walked on, and on, and on while arguing with himself, there was no point anymore he wasn't going to win any side of the fight. Giving a deep sigh he walked a bit farther to just were he could see a river, he was going to turn around and go home, since he just wasn't in the mood for being around something so beautiful, but the sight of a body lying there made him stop.

He was to far away to see who the person was, he stood behind a tree trying to decide what to do. He could just leave and let who ever it was in peace...but on the other hand this person could be badly hurt or sick and from his clan and if his dad was to find out that he left them there he would surly kill him. He decided to just wait a moment longer and see if it moved.....and then the thought crossed his mind, what if it was Elliot lying there what if he was badly hurt. Jay could feel his chest ache at the thought but he stood still.

Elliot groaned softly and he sat up, crawling into the River a bit. "God damn it.. Why can't you just be warm for once!?" He mumbled softly before standing up, moving deeper into the water. He truly didn't mind if it was cold, the water was like a second home to him, except it's only in water. He sighed and stretched a bit as he finally was waist deep into the water before smiling a bit, beginning to swim around. The river, or to be more specific, the water always cleared his mind of things. Like his parents death, or how he had to stop seeing Jay.

(( Damn, sorry that it's a wee bit short. I'm really tired.. ))

His breath caught in his throat as he saw the person he was so worried about. He felt that's same pain in his chest again, why did his dad have to be so unfair, they settled everything why couldn't they just all get along. For a moment he considered going down and talking to the other in secret but he bet that Elliot didn't even want to see him, considering he was the son of the enemy.

((Sorry this is short, been studying))

(( No, it's fine~ ))

Elliot sniffed the air and smelled something familiar, making him raise an eyebrow. "Jay, what're you doing?" He asks loud enough so the boy could hear him, of course he didn't know where Jay was standing but since he could smell him, he knew the boy was close by. "Your father would be so mad if he found out that we're…. This close." He mumbled before stepping out of the water, slipping on some boxers that he had left under a tree that was right next to the lake. He wanted to know where Jay was, so he could tell the young lad that he was.. Sorry about what had happened between him and Rowan, also that he didn't mean to look so rude when he left. He was just obeying… Orders, which still kind of angered him.

Jay gasped as he heard the other speak to him, he forgot that Elliot would be able smell him. He pressed himself against the tree to try and get away, he knew it was kind of useless but he couldn't get himself to run away. He peeked out behind to try and see the other, he hoped that he wouldn't find him, but on the other hand he did.

Elliot sighed before noticing Jay's head peek out from behind a tree, making Elliot walk over to the younger male. "What are you doing here?" He asks curiously as he leans on the tree right next to Jay's, crossing his arms. He had a small frown plastered on his face, not wanting to upset the other alpha. It was like his brain was fighting against itself. One side says to just.. Hug Jay and.. Possibly kiss him, while the other side says to walk away and forget it ever happened. "I don't want you to get in trouble, lad." He mumbles.

Jay's breath caught in his throat when he heard the Alpha lean against the tree, he held his breath and pinched his eyes closed hoping that he wasn't right next to him, thing could turn out very bad- or they could go for the best- his entire body was like a battle field, what he knew was the rule against what he knew he wanted. "I was...just walking, then saw the body, that was actually you" he said playing with his fingers "I dint know if I did, I would have went away" he spoke looking down.

Elliot sighed and he narrowed his eyes before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Okay, I understand. Well, do you want me to leave or.. Do you want to stay and talk. I have a few things I need to tell you but I mean.. You probably won't like what I have to tell you because of your father and the new rule and.. Yeah." He rambled on a bit before glancing at Jay, a small frown on his lips. He was going to hopefully explain his feelings if Jay said that he wanted him to stay.

(( Okay it's a wee bit random and I'm sorry about that. ))

Jay stared at Elliot as he rambled on, he listened carefully to his words, of course he wanted him to stay and talk, why on earth would he want him to go, "hey! Why would I want you to go, I mean I don't even wanna go.....stay my dad won't know were here" he said walking a bit closer to the Alpha

(Hit a Major blank...so sorry)