Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless one of your guys beat her in wrestling

Time for Haruka to shine. :3

I was joking. It just reminded me one RP, where your character couldn´t be really good at something unless he was blind, deaf or utterly dumb. It was a cruel game system...

That type of character does sound really good to have as a companion especially since we don't have any brute types. She can be a reoccurring character, and possibly join later on depending on how things go, like we said. :)
Yeah, that's why I wanted to create her. I'll make a CS and PM it to you, just so we can save it for later.

Hue, considering how many half-demon freaks we have here, you could totally make it a weakness that she hates those things vehemently, finding herself unable to focus properly when forced to fight alongside one.

Just like good ol' Darsean Hater trait in Valk Chronicles~
Totally. She'd be more focused about showing up them mongrels than actually winning, cause in her mind she already won. Also she's plastered half the damn time, so thinking isn't really something she does.

Now, what to use as her image... Something serious, or something cute....

Yeah, that's why I wanted to create her. I'll make a CS and PM it to you, just so we can save it for later.

Totally. She'd be more focused about showing up them mongrels than actually winning, cause in her mind she already won. Also she's plastered half the damn time, so thinking isn't really something she does.

Now, what to use as her image... Something serious, or something cute....
Something serious! Who doesn't love a serious oni.

@Lucius Cypher that would be hilarious, I can imagine them butting heads a lot because of the mentalities.

Also for mine it's a pretty face xD

Use a manly male picture and then photoshop boobs on it. XD

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
In that case, expect seeing this lovely face soon.

Hxyyc2Z.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Of course it'd be Yuugi.

There's no clearer pictures? :( Looks like a painting.

It's supposed to be that way. Though you can literally just google Yuugi Hoshiguma and get a shit ton of fan art that's basically the same thing as Lucius's thing.

Is the horn included?
Yup.

Of course it'd be Yuugi.
Like it could be anyone else! Granted, I do have another one, this this one as various forms I can play around with.

There's no clearer pictures? :( Looks like a painting.
Yeah, as Rody said, it's suppose to look like that. At least that's how the artist created it.

Here's an alternative look I could try for, somewhat less Serious looking.

latest

The important thing is the Kanobo. Gotta have my big stick.

Is this gonna be another futa? XD

Hmm.... Good question. Let's just say that she has Oni magic and see where it goes from there, nya?

I think I like them both equally. :)

-rolls on the floor- I'm so ready to get this started. Can we start speculating ships yet x D

I'm not shipping Chieko with anyone yet. :( The type of girl I'd want her with isn't apart of the cast, but maybe someone will grow on her.

Awwww. What type were you looking for for her? Just out of curiosity.

A noble samurai type, someone seasoned in battle and mature.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Status
Not open for further replies.