Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't she have her suspicions though? Unless she's perfectly fine with half-demons and the like.

Wouldn't she have her suspicions though? Unless she's perfectly fine with half-demons and the like.
Who? Chieko? Of course, and no she's not fine with half-demons, but they're better than full demons in her eyes.

Hue, she doesn't think of them as perversions of God's creations, and seeks to kill them before they fall further into depravity, or something like that?

Hue, she doesn't think of them as perversions of God's creations, and seeks to kill them before they fall further into depravity, or something like that?
That's a little extreme for Chieko, since she's not exactly the militant. She's more afraid of them than anything, finds them unpredictable.

Mm, fair enough. It'd be nice to see how she'd react when she first see's Kimiko lose control.

Actually Chieko will already know. It ties into the story. The priestess can sense dark energy and the like remember, and that's not to say Kimiko is evil or anything.
Oh yeah she's trying to NOT be evil. She doesn't want to be a pariah like her mother was xD.

If you ever watched Vampire Diaries, Kimiko would be like Caroline, she wants everyone to still love her, even though everyone will judge her anyway.

Another thing I just found out that Kimiko means Empress Child in Japanese, beautiful lol.

If you ever watched Vampire Diaries, Kimiko would be like Caroline, she wants everyone to still love her, even though everyone will judge her anyway.
I love tvd and the originals. :3 I think Chieko would be most like Bonnie.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I love tvd and the originals. :3 I think Chieko would be most like Bonnie.
Yes she would, lol. Except Kimiko and Chieko wouldn't have started out as best friends. But the idea of Kimiko wanting to help Chieko with anything she needs, could show how badly Kimiko just wants to be accepeted, even though deep down she knows that not everyone will accept something she can't change. I think I really made I cool char, that would have people routing for her xD.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Awai is for sure going to be one of the bitchier characters > > She sees everyone as equals so she doesn't believe anyone has excuse to not do what they want. ( A belief I don't share, but considering her background it makes sense).

"Suck it up ladies, sometimes you have to, grin, bear it, and take it from behind."

x D I love Awai.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Awai is for sure going to be one of the bitchier characters > > She sees everyone as equals so she doesn't believe anyone has excuse to not do what they want. ( A belief I don't share, but considering her background it makes sense).

"Suck it up ladies, sometimes you have to, grin, bear it, and take it from behind."

x D I love Awai.
I thought that said 'I love anal' after the joke you made, lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Okay~

Also my Ageha is half-oni, meaning she's half demon too but on the flip side she's also something akin to a barrier maiden xD

Got it I'm watching with anticipation.

Rules have been added, read over dem and soak it up. :3

I will post my character later today. Just have to run a few errands in hospital...

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
1039559-bigthumbnail.jpg

Quote:
"Sharp mind is the most dangerous edge."

Name:
Shiego Karachi

Height:
1,7m

Class:
Ronin

Hired sword

Personality:
Noble, (self)righteous, loyal, steadfast, thoughtful, idealistic, always keeps her word, proud, uptight, easily offended

Weaknesses:
Because of an old arrow wound, Shiego's left leg isn't as strong as it used to be. The injury mostly causes her to pain, but sometimes, espiecially after doing something really tiresome, she starts to limb a little. Shiego does her best to hide this and immediately shuts down anyone, who tries to point at her disability. The wound also caused her to loathe all ranged weapons. In her opinion, only honourless cowards use them.
Trained in the way of samurai, she is skilled with almost any kind of sword, but has hard time adapting to more unconvential weapons. Things like chain weapons usually manage to catch her off guard.

Biography:
Shiego doesn't really like to talk about her past. She claims to be a daughter of not exactly wealthy samurai from north of Japan, who trained her in the way of bushido because he had no other heir. Truth is a little bit different, though. In fact, Shiego is as far from nobility as one can be.
Her mother was a naïve Japanese girl, who had fallen in love with Portugal sailor. Their relationship was a short lived one, but still resulted in Shiego's birth. Thanks to this mixed heritage, Shiego's childhood was a rather rough. Her mother's family shunned her and most people took her as a curiosity and nothing more. Shiego didn't let that to break her. She was always an idealist who hoped to become someone great. She used to watch students from nearby monastery, listening to their lessons in secret. She even made her own sword of bamboo and tried copy moves she saw them doing.
Chance to prove herself came when she was a fiftee. An old samurai, named Karachi, came to her hometown, looking for a promising student. There was a great competion held, so that youths from nearby could prove their worth. Shiego too, wanted to participate, but she wasn't allowed to. She was a just girl and half -nanban on top of that.
Still, she decided to show herself in the very end of competition, bamboo sword in her hand. She claimed that she was better than any other participant and that she has the right to prove it. People laughed, but samurai was impressed by the girl's courage and said, that he will gladly make her his apprentice if she prove herself by standing up to him. Shiego, although she knew she had no chance, agreed to his terms. The fight was one-sided, the samurai clearly had an upper hand, but she kept trying. He knocked her down a dozen times, but it didn't stop her from trying. She could barely stand, yet she still tried to hit him with her bamboo stick. The "fight" lasted almost hour, before samurai decided to end it. He was impressed by the girl's determination and decided to train her.
The training was hard, but she was a passionate student and a fast learner, quickly progressing in her studies. She learned what it meant to be samurai and devoted much of her time to study the ways of Bushido. She also learned how to read and write and how to ride and fight. A few years of training and she was able to match, or even surpass, her mentor's skill. When this time came, Karachi ended up her training, claiming that there was nothing more he could teach her.
Since then, Shiego tries to find her own luck.

Skills:
High stamina and endurance.
Trained with a variety of weapons.
Can ride a horse.
Literate

Weapons:
Long nagamaki

Equipment:
Kimono, lamellar armour, menpō, small pouch with money and little food, silver cross​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.