Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to drop :< Sorry I've taken so long to do this, I'm madly busy with school in the race to graduating college. Good luck everyone!

Damn! Sorry to see you go...

Anyways, I suppose I ought to get something from Retsu.

I'm gonna put up an ad for my rp. >_>

@Angelic Fusion Are you still in or what? I need a post from you.

Im sorry but I will have to drop... I cant find the inspiration I can like your other Rp. I know so much about Feudal Japan but I can draw up anything. Sorry about this. BUT! Any future Rps be sure to let me in on. I just made a character I cant connect with anymore now that things for me are going great. I don't have that emotional connection anymore.

Im sorry but I will have to drop... I cant find the inspiration I can like your other Rp. I know so much about Feudal Japan but I can draw up anything. Sorry about this. BUT! Any future Rps be sure to let me in on. I just made a character I cant connect with anymore now that things for me are going great. I don't have that emotional connection anymore.
It's alright. I'm glad you're in a better place emotionally and of course, I'll see you at Elite. :3

If anyone else is going to drop please say, I'll probably just try and replace you. No hard feelings.

This looks like fun, still ok if I join?

I'm busy with school but I'm okay at the moment so I'm not going anywhere.

A few of our own actually departed so I'm sure there's room for someone else. I'd say contact Sailor though.

Appearance: a5088b8f601311dfacdc000b2f3ed30f.jpg

Quote: "Do not regret what is done."

Name: Rei

Height: 5'6"

Class: Samurai

Wanderer/vigilante

Personality:
-stoic
-loyal
-blunt
-observant
-protective
-stubborn
-judgmental
-proud
-relentless in battle

Weaknesses:
Weak against magic, without armor she never has much defense against it. Brute strength, since she was trained to be quick and precise, if someone gets her in a hold or wields a heavy weapon, she can't always escape it. She is easily provoked, though her samurai training was meant to refine her strategic prowess, she still succumbs to insults and goading.

Biography: Grew up in a small village owned by a young nobleman who used the samurai as an army. When she was seventeen she joined the military, hoping to become the essence of samurai, following the Bushido code and holding honor and justice above all. When the nobleman was murdered, the village became poor, and it's people fell into chaos. Her fellow warriors did unspeakable acts against the people to survive, claiming themselves mercenaries to gain coin. Not agreeing with their path, Rei cast off her armor and family name, killing every last soldier for their sins. Taking only her swords with her when she left the village, she wanders now, helping whoever she can on the way to make up for the mistakes she'd made in the past.

Skills:
-Master swordsman
-Skilled with a bo staff and spear
-Archery
-Stealth
-Adept in martial arts
-Hunting
-Endurance

Weapons:
Katana
Wakizashi
Bow

Equipment:
Hooded cape
Gi

(anything I should change?)

Last edited:
Hmmm. Is the horse a must? :3 You're accepted, by the way. Just letting ya know the horse may not make it through the rp. Lol

No worries, the horse is not a must, I shall edit the CS :)

Kay gonna be posting and our first piece of action will be coming up soon. :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
How did you want Rei to enter?

I'll PM you. Also, @Lucius Cypher try not to go too far in your posts, because there are points I want to hit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.