Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair, some of us might not know about that. Did the flier even mention Hikaru?

The mission is secret. No one knows about his daughter, unless you're like Awai who lives inside the castle. I'm just putting it out there, because when everyone gets their introduction up Hikaru will select you, which is also what it says in my first post.

All things considered, Haruka's going to think that Hikaru's just the Emperor's latest favorite concubine.

Woot I'll have a post up later

Posted. Busybody Haruka to the rescue, ensuring that only those who pay get to see a geisha's goods~

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Posted. Busybody Haruka to the rescue, ensuring that only those who pay get to see a geisha's goods~
Bahahah. Awai is like "OMG this is my "I might need to seduce people on the road" outfit! Plus my tits are so good no one will get tired of them even if I display them. Overt sexuality works more than thinly veiled modesty for me sheesh." X D

I added something new to front page. Tell me what you think? I thought it might be useful since we'll be encountering different enemies along the way, and it might give everyone an idea of how to respond to different battles.

And then Haruka would be like...

"But this is a different job. Why would you need to do that? And you should be careful with them, Awai-san! I heard from some of the older ladies back in the districts that they can sag and fall off if you don't cover them up properly!"

Also, why did you have a whole bunch of shrine maidens and etc blush and squirm, when you pretty much put

4. Awai's seduction aura often doesn't work on women which can put her at a disadvantage when fighting against them.
as a thing?

Color coded enemies, huh...if you plan on doing that, you might also want to have a better definition of how strong our characters are then. Cause high physical defense, for example, is something that changes in relation to which player reads it.

e.g high physical defense for Haruka would be leather armor, because fists can't do much against that, while high physical defense for one of our samurai would be a body of steel

And then Haruka would be like...

"But this is a different job. Why would you need to do that? And you should be careful with them, Awai-san! I heard from some of the older ladies back in the districts that they can sag and fall off if you don't cover them up properly!"

Also, why did you have a whole bunch of shrine maidens and etc blush and squirm, when you pretty much put

as a thing?
I figured repressed sexuality of young shrine maidens would be funny? And I mentioned later that it works on women who are attracted to women.

Color coded enemies, huh...if you plan on doing that, you might also want to have a better definition of how strong our characters are then. Cause high physical defense, for example, is something that changes in relation to which player reads it.

e.g high physical defense for Haruka would be leather armor, because fists can't do much against that, while high physical defense for one of our samurai would be a body of steel
I'm going to describe that in my posts most likely since they'll all be different. It's just to give people an idea though, like if you're fighting a character, possibly human say for instance Ageha and Chieko would become pretty much useless against a blue colored one, but they would still try to help.

If the orange one uses the blue one as a shield, do they become equal to a red one? :3

And yeah, I figured as much, Clarice. Just wanted to confirm, is all. Hopefully, not all the female enemies they encounter turn out to be lesbians, eh? XD

If the orange one uses the blue one as a shield, do they become equal to a red one? :3

And yeah, I figured as much, Clarice. Just wanted to confirm, is all. Hopefully, not all the female enemies they encounter turn out to be lesbians, eh? XD
'Course not, but some will. :> Enemies will be male as well.

Ah, and blue also will be resistant to some of Awai's magic as well.

I can't wait to start.

Bahahah. Awai is like "OMG this is my "I might need to seduce people on the road" outfit! Plus my tits are so good no one will get tired of them even if I display them. Overt sexuality works more than thinly veiled modesty for me sheesh." X D

Oh god... Asura's outfit will drive her crazy

Awai might dislike Ageha, the first impression Ageha got of Awai was prostitute

What´s wrong with being prostitute? Horizontal workers were always important part of our society :D

Status
Not open for further replies.