Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, Haruka would probably be like.

"Don't worry, everything is daijoubu now. Can you show me, using the teddy bear, what he did to you?"

Heh, Haruka would probably be like.

"Don't worry, everything is daijoubu now. Can you show me, using the teddy bear, what he did to you?"
Pahaha.

Awai: GET OUT. GET OUT. GET OUT. -grabs bear, throws out-

heh. But she'd like Haruka, even though she's an annoying little goody two shoes, in her words. x D

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
4eded2bd055123a53a0e0b3896fde7fd_cp.jpg

"Ooo! What's that?"

Name:
Takaharu Hikaru

Height:
4'4"

Class:
Emperor's Daughter

N/A

Personality:
Curious | Stubborn | Happy | Inconsiderate | Cheerful | Creative | Naive

Equipment:
Ningyo of the Emperor

Last edited:
Character sheet will build as we go through the rp. :3 But, there's your...shipment.

A young impressionable young girl joins a party featuring a stripperific monk, a morally ambiguous half-demon, and a prostitute. Such great role models. XD

• Love
Ohhhh dear. This poor girl...but something tells me she's a brat. Haha she's in for a rude awakening. Man, let me know if you ever need a villain or like betrayer type character. I'm itching to do another one.

You guys have to protect her, and she's going to be quite the handful. Not only that, but I have lots of character development planned for her.

Ohhhh dear. This poor girl...but something tells me she's a brat. Haha she's in for a rude awakening. Man, let me know if you ever need a villain or like betrayer type character. I'm itching to do another one.
Will do. If you ever have something juicy in mind PM me. :)

• Thank You
Is it weird to say I'm excited for Awai to get beat up? I'm really looking forward to the character development it will bring <3

Reactions: envogue
Is it weird to say I'm excited for Awai to get beat up? I'm really looking forward to the character development it will bring <3
Oh. I love when characters take a good beating.

So many of our characters are naive and innocent. I wonder what it'll take to break their purity...

Haha naive and innocent is one thing Awai isn't. But I think there will be a lot of tears for the others~

Naive, perhaps, but definitely not innocent.

Pretty sure we have a whole bunch of child soldier-type peeps in here. Or demon-related peeps. So I doubt innocence is a thing.

Chieko is innocent when it comes to human affairs, but not about demons. Nor is she naive. She probably thinks she has all demons down pact and wouldn't trust them as far as she can throw them.

I'm interested to see how they all interact. A lot of strong wills going on in here.

Chieko is innocent when it comes to human affairs, but not about demons. Nor is she naive. She probably thinks she has all demons down pact and wouldn't trust them as far as she can throw them.
xD will Kimiko will keep her hat and scarf on, maybe in the rp, the hat falls off and everyone notices that she's a half-demon that would make a story xD.

xD will Kimiko will keep her hat and scarf on, maybe in the rp, the hat falls off and everyone notices that she's a half-demon that would make a story xD.
Actually Chieko will already know. It ties into the story. The priestess can sense dark energy and the like remember, and that's not to say Kimiko is evil or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.