Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May post today.

@Sailor Moon Sorry, gonna have to drop out. I was really sick and now I am way behind. Have fun everyone. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hai everyone. :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I can if that's easier for you. I was just going to include that in my response to your next post.
Oh no that's alright. I'll post soon, not sure if today, most likely late tonight though - that's when I'm most inspired and the least busy. ^-^

Returned Greetings Sailor

@GoodEveningClarice

Just saying, not that it'll be a secret for long, but Retsu does her best to keep her ninja ID under wraps. I dunno if your character is aware of Retsu's abilities or not, since she doesn't dress the part of a typical ninja. She just kinda looks like a dirty peasant.

@GoodEveningClarice

Just saying, not that it'll be a secret for long, but Retsu does her best to keep her ninja ID under wraps. I dunno if your character is aware of Retsu's abilities or not, since she doesn't dress the part of a typical ninja. She just kinda looks like a dirty peasant.

Oh my bad. Forgot she was In disguise since everyone else is trying to look hardcore. Disregard that, I'll fix it in the morning.

Same with the two resident hanyou, while their haircolor is odd they've both covered up the telltale signs or their demonic side.

Same with the two resident hanyou, while their haircolor is odd they've both covered up the telltale signs or their demonic side.
Hair color Is kind of an indication for me x D but I'll change it if bothers.

Edit: fixed it to keep the peace. I feel I've been controversial enough times already on this OOC >>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeaah. I guess the only people who will know about the hanyou will be Chieko because she has supa powaz. Nah, she just hates demons so much she can smell them from a mile away. Just kidding. It's 'cuz of her super powers, and @GoodEveningClarice don't take anything personal OOC. I don't think anyone means you wrong.

I'm not offended or mad or anything. Just not interested in sparking another super long debate or anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Yeah, I mean, sooner or later the secret is going to come out. Retsu's a shitty liar so the only way she can hide her ninja identity for so long is if no one asks her. And she may not even bother to hide her ability when the going get's rough, or at least try to play it off as a "really tough peasant". It's just you know, with ninjas one of their most valuable resources is surprise. They have to be able to surprise not only their enemies but they allies too. Like I said, not that it'll matter in the long run, but I also would like to play out Retsu fumbling to keep her ninja identity a secret.

Also, I got the UNCONTROLLABLE URGE to create yet another character! This one more supportive who is something of a bone fide blacksmith/merchant.

This, I believe, is where you find another RP to join. XD

Posted. Haruka can't even comprehend Asura. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.