Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for that one-man threesome? XD

Ageha will bust herself easily enough when she snaps or have to file down her horns. Or when taking off the headcloth. Just give it a couple of in-RP days

Well, if you guys want to create people that we encounter on the journey, that's fine with me. Takes some of the load off my shoulders with creating NPCs along the way.

Hey everyone. :3 I shall post most likely tomorrow, and hopefully by that time @Admiral Merry has posted.

Also, I'm leaving in a couple of days to go out of town, but I will still be active enough to run the rp, move us along. Just letting everyone know.

Reactions: dragonesper
Sorry, that it took me so long to respond, but personal matters get kinda out of my hands.

That's alright, @Admiral Merry.

By the way, it's not Hikura, it's Hikaru.

Workin on post :D

Cool can't wait.

Probably today. Just been wrapped up with studying, writing and other RPly things.

Probably today. Just been wrapped up with studying, writing and other RPly things.
Mmmk. I look forward to it. :3

Nope...Move Along People xD.

I guess I can try to put up a post. Where are we heading Sailor? Or maybe I should have Retsu ask that in IC? I'm sure she knows a way to Mount Fuji of course, but if anyone else had any other ideas...

If you feel comfortable leading the way you can. They're going to head hrough the city first so that they can leave it.

Also, Chieko isn't the leader of the group or anything, she just has the map. If anyone wants to hold it IC, they can ask.

I'll have a post up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.