• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainbrain16

Happy New Year!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Modern, size difference (mainly larger females), most things involving dragons and humans
So yeah, basically if you don't know what Felarya is it's this island where the soil has magical properties so if you live there you don't age, you won't get sick from germs (but fungal infections, as well as a few other things, can and will kill you) and it gives your body regenerative properties so pretty much any non-lethal wound (and some that normally would be lethal) will heal completely if given a few days or a few weeks, depending on the severity. There's a few fortified or hidden cities and a metric ass-ton of wilderness (mainly jungle). There's humans and Nekos and Inus and Elves that live there at our normal size, as well as Tinies (humans that stand between 2 and 6 inches tall), but most of the threats come from above in the form of giant predators (mostly female) that live in the wilderness. There's Nagas, Fairies, Harpies, the rare normal giantess, Angels, Centaurs, Mermaids, you name it, and most if not all of them make up a large piece of their diet with all of us normal-sized people (humans, Nekos, Inus and Elves). So yeah, it's basically a beautiful size-fetishy extravaganza. Anyone out there maybe interested?

Last edited:
I have plans...

As do I, my old friend Crow. As do I. XD. I've already got two characters (a fairy and a naga) pretty much fully drafted in my head, as well as quite a few 'normal-sized' folks (some who might be more fortunate/lucky than others). I have made the mistakes, however, of reading some of the stories involving Milly. God, they're so bloody depressing. Nothing else has ever made me legitimately cry four times in 20 minutes, but I guess that pain gave me a bit of inspiration. I think I might need to go cry again, though. Do yourself a favor, Crow. DON'T READ MILLY'S STORIES. They're amazing, but they WILL make you cry, and I mean cry like 'end of the Marley book/movie' cry.

Last edited:
Say, is 'Fairy' the more modern, generalised concept or will they be the traditional varieties(Dullahans, Elementals, Puca, Shellycoat, etc)

These are fairies in the modern, more generalized sense, as in "Mostly female, human-looking creatures that have clear, semi-insect-like wings and are able to use a very wide variety of magic abilities." Felarya's a big enough thing that there's a huge friggin wiki on it that can tell you pretty much anything you want to know about the subject. Just Google "Felarya" and it should be one of the first things to pop up. Careful though, the site is a bit NSFW. There's a lot, and I do mean A LOT, of boobies, and rightfully so since almost none of Felarya's predators think that clothing isn't redundant, which is hilarious. XD Almost every character/race page has a very nice drawing right smack at the top of a giant, topless woman with some fantasy theme about her, which makes me chuckle constantly.

Last edited:
Alright, and Starr makes three. I think I should have an OOC page up soon. I'll link it here when I'm finished, and I'll change the link in my signature to match it as well. :bsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.