FateGuard: Darker Nights

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shit, shoulder wound, that's right...uh...maybe I'm holding the unwounded shoulder...?

ARE WE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUR UNTUCKED SHIT AGAIN? DO THE OTTERS NEED TO GET INVOLVED, CHAOS?

not sure how to enter into this since Severin wasn't part of the FateGuard before is disbanded

Corben's sent invitations to everyone who seems ready for action.

Looks like half the cast have suffered death by Asmo-Post.

Maybe Jock Suede needs to mention the wepponz.

EDIT: Okay, that's the cue for [MENTION=16]Jack Shade[/MENTION] posted.

Last edited:
So impatient

Actually, I was going to make a brief appearance at the house, but I'm unsure if that would disrupt the story.

Last edited:
Well, that and Derek probably would have tried to kill you right then and there. I don't think I can accurately describe how much he hates you now.

All the more reason to go cause drama

Let me know if you need to plot, Unanun. There are plenty of ways to keep your dark moons in orbit around our gas giants.

FateGuard III: Darker Moons.

*coughs*

Late and mucky post in. Sorry about that.

Good stuff, people.

And the answer to how we infiltrate the Rove Maw is on its way...

Stomp our feet rhythmically to draw the wormsign to us?

Time for the sneaky-sneaks.

I remember back when the Fateguard was respectable and Ferrick was only secretly a werewolf and Alyss and Malwin were just off and not possessed/monsters.

Ah, the days when Ferrick could keep his personal issues at home and not bring them to work.

I remember back when Corben's legend was pretty far out and scandalous.

Then other people joined the roleplay. :(

I remember when we had hundreds of archers, thousands and thousands of char sheets.

I remember when Darkness was in the first RP for like all of... a few posts.

I remember the days I could make a most with Annette in it that didn't devolve into incest jokes in the OOC. o.o