FateGuard: Darker Nights

So not gonna Lie, Asmo I think you forgot to check over my stuff again, because it still says im declined but Im pretty sure I fixed what you said needed fixed. Still have little time on computer but yeah Im still interested in the roleplay and would like to continue.

Thank you for not lying. I hate it when people spread malicious rumours about me checking things.

And yus, you're acceptifried. I made a chess set for you. T__T

Reactions: lynzy
XD bad wording is bad. anyways sweet when i get home from work and such Ill read up and do a post. Link to the actual story? o.o

looking to get back into the habit of writing, room for what may well be the last of the Heydrich line to appear?

Yep, just post up your character sheet and I'll ignore it for 3 weeks.

Name: Riktor Heydrich

Appearance:
hospitaller_knight1.jpg

Though since the death of his comrades, he has not left his home, although the din of metal being worked, seemingly muffled, as though coming from the cellar, can be heard at almost all hours.
His body seems to be undergoing some changes since his weapons were taken, his face seems to sport a small scarred patch at his left temple, and the stormcloud grey of his eyes seeming almost green when reflecting light

Reputation: where once Riktor was seen as resolute in his duty as the Bannerguard, he has since become choleric, bitter and single minded in his determination to seek justice for the stolen honor of the fateguard in addition to what is in his mind the unjust confiscation of his Family Heirlooms and seems as though he has aged decades in several nights.

Blessing of Experience: Bannerman's Pride: Riktor has learned to repress his fear in conflict, becoming a figure his comrades and commanders can rely upon to carry out his duty without flinching, though he is not fearless, it can seem that way to some.

Blessing of Thanks: The Armor of Contempt was destroyed at the disbanding of the Fateguard, and in the time since Riktor has had help from several others in creating a replacement suit of armor, with padding so that it does not make anywhere near as much noise, especially when worn under his hooded robe. (fear not, its not silent, just not as loud as walking into a room smashing two frying pans together)

Blessing of the Ancients: Rumors speak of a leatherbound, brass lined tome of immense age, kept within the vaults of the church, the pages are said to be bare until the master of the tome seeks to speak to the dead, at which point dark ink spells out the words of the deceased in elaborate script, allowing the wisdom of the ages to spill from its pages, this book, called the Tome of Aenaris, has been sought by scholars, law keepers and necromancers alike for centuries. It is this relic that Riktor will find at the end of chapter one.

Legend: Legends speak of an Ancient Line of Necromancers and great warriors, who at one time or another fought and died to protect the people of the land from greater evils, and that Riktor bears the blood of that legacy, there are others who, behind his back, whisper that Riktor is a descendant of another line of evil necromancers, what is known is that Riktor wields no Necromantic or magical power, and his weapons match the descriptions of those carried by Dieter and Alesia Heydrich.

Off-Duty: Riktor as kept to himself, confining himself to the solitude of his quarters, burying the rage at the theft of his ancestors weapons by working himself to the point of fatigue

Riktor is a Veteran of the Fateguard

ACCEPTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Working himself to the point of fatigue... doing what?

Also, the plan is to find our blessings in the undiscovered shrine of Soterion at the end of this chapter. So the weapons of the Heydrich line wouldn't be in there. It would be something new.

The quest to reclaim his family weapons will have to be a subplot. But that's cool. It'll be a nice hook.

He's creating a new suit of armor, since his armor of contempt was deactivated and destroyed by the church.

As to the blessing, I'll get back to the drawing board

Reactions: Hydronine
WHOOT, WE HAVE A WMD!

Reactions: Warmaster Death
Currently heckling my boss for work, and also working on an idea...

Will tentatively put it out there after I got everything all organized.

Well shit. That gave anyone that isn't named Tahan NOTHING TO DO.
You could always.... y'know.... TALK TO ONE ANOTHER....

Corben DOES allow some social interaction among his soldiers when he's not in the vicinity.

Except Malwin. He's not allowed to talk.

Hey, Ferrick was trying to have a nice, private, "Kill me if you have to" chat with Derek. Don't look at me!

I don't think talking is a good idea when people are trying to hide....o_o

Nonsense. Give them another rousing speech about how they should all fuck off if they can't keep it real.

Haha, you're all at my mercy!

I'll write something soon

Name: Carter "Wrath" Revianity

Appearance:
img.php

Reputation: Renowned for his nearly unparalleled skill in combat, the FateGuard known to the citizens as Fang, he is a genius with his sword. When the FateGuard needed someone to settle a one-on-one dispute, they would always turn to their oft-silent swordsman.

Blessing of Experience: Unity: Raised by a clan of descendant warriors from his home continent, Carter became one with the way of the blade, surpassing most of the grizzled warriors that deemed it fit to train him. Little did they know he would rise to become their best. He is one with his preferred weapon, a light-weight greatsword made from their best steel and quenched in its foe's blood. This blade being an extension of his own body Carter is able to out-match any individual in single combat, having devoted his whole life to becoming a swordsman.

Blessing of Thanks: Father's Wolf: Upon induction to the FateGuard, his closest friend and mentor, Zaruyn had gifted him his father's set of armor that he had forged for him. It consisted of scale and leather with blackened plate pauldrons that hold up his raven feathered cloak. There was no helm, only a wolflike armored mask and a deep black tattered hood connected to the raven cloak.

Blessing of Ancients: Requiem: A massive greatsword with a special enchantment that allows for Carter, and only Carter, to wield it as if it was a normal, weighted and balanced bastard sword. To any attempting to lift it, or being hit by it, the sword in all is around 150 pounds. The ore that the Ancients used was pretty dense. The wide, 6 foot blade is stained black. Or made from a black ore, he won't be able to tell. The small guard is simply a decoration that connects the huge blade to the hilt.

Legend: It is said that, Carter had once drawn his blade in a blink of an eye, chopped three arrows out of the air and cut down a gang of cutthroat thieves within the space of two seconds. All in the defense of a poor child and her equally broke and dying father. Tales abound like this one, where he stood for the weak of the city against the men who would do them harm. But after all, this is only a legend.

Off-Duty: Bladesmaster: He spends his free-time training more able-bodied men and women of the city in the art of the sword. Carter trains multiple people in multiple classes for a multitude of purposes. They range from self/home-defense to all-out monster fighting.

Vet or Wet?: Veteran.

Thank you for clearing up the Old World and the way magic worked. ^_^

ACCEPTED

Last edited by a moderator: