FateGuard: Darker Nights

Name: Maulnar Evermead
Appearance:
7d7ceb2a2ad54b9a.jpg
Stands at almost 7ft. Maulnar is tall, slender, and weak. He is 67 years old, and his facial hair has turned a permanent blue. He can always be seen wearing a dark blue cloak, covering the many burn scars covering his entire body.

Reputation: Is known for his experiments and extensive knowledge of alchemy, the human body, and the flora of the land. If any regular salve won't do the trick, he'll have something.

Blessing of Experience: Scholar, enjoyed a higher education and learned to stay up until dawn.

Blessing of Thanks: Walking cane, A walking cane which holds a blade inside. Gifted by patient who had difficulty walking for a while and finally decided to visit Maulnar. After that, he no longer needed the cane, and was happy to part with the cane, forgetting it held a blade inside.

Blessing of Ancients: Perception Filter, a small amulet that keeps the wearer out of focus. They aren't invisible or undetectable, but will mainly go unnoticed so long as they don't attract too much attention.

Legend: Rumor has it that Maulnar has made a deal with the devil to restore his body after a failed experiment. Supposedly he steals people's life-force to sustain his hideous body.

Off-Duty: Experimental Alchemist, Doctor, and Surgeon. However, due to the rumor about him spreading across town, he doesn't get a lot of visitors, and thus has a lot of time to spend experimenting.

Vet or Wet?: Wet

ACCEPTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asmodeus
Severin Blake

Dark_Assassin_by_ATArts.jpg

Reputation: Experienced in moving silently Severin prefers to take his opponent off guard and attack from their blind spot. He is skilled in both the sword and bow making him useful at both close quarters and long range.
Blessing of Experience: DEXTERITY- Years of refining his swordsmanship and archery have given him exceptional skills when using his hands and also allowed him to move with a sort of grace when on the battlefield.
Blessing of Thanks: Xavier – A falcon given to him by one of the citizens of Gothenheim for saving him from one of the many farborn creatures. Xavier is his eye in the sky looking down over Gothenheim.
Blessing of Ancients: Cloak of fading shadows- A Jet black cloak that casts an illusion around the user distorting their body, making it harder to interpret the users movements. However the illusion is nullified during the day time and in areas of increased light restraining it's abilities to the evening hours and low lit areas. Hence the name Fading Shadows.
Legend: Because of his reclusive nature and his somewhat underhanded fighting style people have begun calling Severin and thief and a rogue. Although no one has ever caught him doing anything of the sort they are quick to suspect him should anything of great value go missing from someone’s home.
Off-Duty: Severin works as a carpenter and craftsman, he likes to use his hands when it comes to working during the day. He has a few family members here and there he’s closest to his great uncle who trained him in archery as a kid. The old man was always stern when it came to teaching and was an abrasive hard headed old goat. When not on the job Severin can be found at one of the pubs drinking ale and scamming people in a game of cards.
Vet or Wet: New to the FateGuard

ACCEPTED

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=4407]Majem[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2221]Chronos[/MENTION] are accepted.

I think everyone's approved now (except Jack)

I'll be respondifying shortly, and revealing why we're all gathered around a forge and shit.

Why do I suddenly feel like we're not unlike cattle waiting to be branded...?

Wait, I thought it was the evil organizations that had things like silly tattoos and brands to mark folk that belonged to their organization?

Wouldn't it be easier just to buy Ferrick a collar? I'll probably get something up tomorrow.

>__>

He's... not going to use the forge on you....

OH FUCK HE'S GONNA MELT ALYSS LIKE AN ICECUBE.

In other news I totally look forward when this RP or the IC pops up in my Alerts.

• Love
Reactions: Delnoir and Woodrat
Halfway done...

He just needs to heat up the brand.

Okay, posted. They won't be as big as that from now on. I just needed to sum up the story so far.

The Bishop wants to keep everyone sheltered in the city. The Mages want to conduct research beyond the walls. King Ganthor wants glory and conquest now that his (rapidly-growing) son has been conceived. The rogue wizard Arcanium is making shadowy moves. And Corben's wife is getting her claws into an old FateGuard member who is rumoured to be the true heir to the throne.

*prods [MENTION=45]Spammy[/MENTION] *

And thus we come to the end of the BARKBARBARK posts.

Y'know it's a good thing Ferrick is a werewolf instead of a werelion or things could get hella awkward between him and Corben.

Smaller post than I would have liked, but I managed it between getting sick every five freakin seconds. I promise I'll do better once I figure out how to get this sickness out of me.

Aww. Robes means Arcanium has a body again! And I was so fond of the "Mana monstrostity bound in monolith shards" too...D:

Stupid monolith super charged magic let him learn fleshcraft apparently.

Depends how you read the post.

Dude's got no head.

And associating him with the knight implies that he can jump.

Wizards I'm okay with. I can deal with wizards. Jumping wizards? Nope, can't do, sorry coach, I'm done.

Right into your cereal.

GAAAGH! MY SHOULDER WOUND!!