FateGuard: Darker Nights

No longer-lived characters then. Gotcha.

Tweaking is needed, then gimme a few minutes to modify his background...

That's still pending, Vezein.

This isn't really a half-demon winged Messiah kinda roleplay. It's more of a grimdark realistic setting, with only hints of magic.

Okay THAT clears it up a lot. Thank you.

I'll tone it way down.

But I'm going to assume I can keep the sword swinging part.

EDIT: ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, that's good.

As to the claim that he can out-match any individual in single combat... we'll see.

I've been in the sick-house. going to the doctor here in a bit, sorry I haven't been on.

Im just waiting to see how tahan reacts now before I post I mean I could kind of like come up with some plan potentially but it just seems better right now to wait til at least that.

Something'll come tonight, or tomorrow.

Wait .. tonight. Or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Friends, so sorry for the delay. Truth be told I had mad writer's block on what to write.

Okay, everyone get in the house!

Christ, that post took me an hour and fifteen minutes to write and I'm still not sure if it's any good. I know what I wanted to say and the point I wanted to make with it, but fucking hell if I even managed to get it across.

"We're in the right, let's not lose sight of the goal and wander down the wrong path" was what I was going for.

I won't be in a posting position until after Christmas.

Yeah, this is kind of a shit week to post. People are busy. Entirely understandable methinks.

Got my post in before the festivities but yes I completely agree.

...pretend... he was there... all along?

No less dodgy than what I believe is about to be the imminent re-addition of Tahan to the FateGuard despite what a terrible idea that would be to a sane person.

*Shoves Malwin out of the way and stabs Tahan in the throat*