Fate/Strike (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't checked yet, tbh. Was just saying that I had. Of course, I've historically had cases of it not showing up till 15-20 mins later.

You could make the dragon rocket comedic within fate mechanics and less raw boomage with something along the lines of a reverse cause and effect knockdown and collapse ability. Reverse cause and effect is the mechanic for Cu Chulainn's Gae Bolg so it will always strike in the right place to send the thing toppling. By elevating the legend, the cannon can have just normal levels of power but always achieve the effect. This makes it more specific than powerful. Where 10 bazookas doesn't blow up a fortress necessarily, reverse cause and effect will always reach the desired outcome. If you want extra flavor, you can add a prior condition to being able to use it. For example "How could you miss?! He was three feet from you!" can be moved into a situation where she actually has to fire at an enemy and miss in order for reverse cause and effect to take place. Depending on how you spin it, it could be anti fortress or anti army. But it would be useless except in a mountain area or some place with stuff to knock down.

Didn't even bother with the skim, just peeked at the first post. Um... I guess assassin if Tatsua decides to go with caster. If she doesn't, I'll pick it up.

Haven't checked yet, tbh. Was just saying that I had. Of course, I've historically had cases of it not showing up till 15-20 mins later.

You could make the dragon rocket comedic within fate mechanics and less raw boomage with something along the lines of a reverse cause and effect knockdown and collapse ability. Reverse cause and effect is the mechanic for Cu Chulainn's Gae Bolg so it will always strike in the right place to send the thing toppling. By elevating the legend, the cannon can have just normal levels of power but always achieve the effect. This makes it more specific than powerful. Where 10 bazookas doesn't blow up a fortress necessarily, reverse cause and effect will always reach the desired outcome. If you want extra flavor, you can add a prior condition to being able to use it. For example "How could you miss?! He was three feet from you!" can be moved into a situation where she actually has to fire at an enemy and miss in order for reverse cause and effect to take place. Depending on how you spin it, it could be anti fortress or anti army. But it would be useless except in a mountain area or some place with stuff to knock down.

Didn't even bother with the skim, just peeked at the first post. Um... I guess assassin if Tatsua decides to go with caster. If she doesn't, I'll pick it up.
Ohhh thats a good idea, hmmm....I shall work something up tomorrow when I'm more awake. I love that quote next to "Dishonor dishonor dishonor! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow!"

Looks like she wants Caster, I'll reserve Assassin for ya.

Yes please~
Dokay!

Oh my. I have just the Berserker in my head.

A reserve, perhaps?

Oh wow, this one filled up quickly O:

May I reserve Rancer, or did someone already secretly take it~?

Yes, please reserve Lancer.

Oh wow, this one filled up quickly O:

May I reserve Rancer, or did someone already secretly take it~?
She asked if I wanted Lancer reserved for me, you can have it if you want, I was sleeping, so didn't notice it.

Well, St George is classified as rider, yet we were able to make him Lancer in another RP, is that ok?

Alright, Here comes the converted Class St George. I may also want to change his appearance, I don't like it.
Appearance:
280px-George_i.png

Weapons and armor: Typical Roman Soldier gear i.e. a Spear, a sword and a shield.

Name: St George
Class: Lancer (I know it says Rider, we just made some edits to it.)
Ethinicity: Middle Eastern
Height: 180cm
Alignment: Lawful Good
Master: (TBA)
Wish: To make all love and fear God. Oh and for a mortal body
Likes: Protecting the weak, Exploring, Jesus, I'll think of more things...
Dislikes: those who hurt others, Evil,

Personality: He is an upright man who tasks himself to protect the meager, indiscriminate in his kindness. It is his firm belief that anyone is capable of error, and that anyone is capable of learning from their mistakes and returning to path of virtue; those who would oppress others and permit violence to rule their hearts and actions have merely fallen prey to their own weakness. On his watch, however, none shall be permitted to injure others; and if necessary, his sword shall be drawn intervene. A lover of travel, he has recently grown interested in the cameras of the modern era.

Appearance:

Weapon: Ascalon: The Blessed Sword By Which Force is Slain

Interfectum Dracones: Dragon Slayer

Parameters:

Strength: D

Endurance: A Plus

Agility: C Plus Plus

Mana: D

Luck: A Plus

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
In the Servant's era of origin -- when Magecraft still retained its ancient strength -- countless wielders of the arcane arts attempted to bring him low with their spells, but he managed to emerge unscathed. For his skill in this ability, it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer.".

Riding: B
Though classed as a Rider, and noted in his heroic legend to defeated a dragon on horseback, the Servant is not exceptionally skilled in mounted maneuverability. He receives a class bonus in this ability as a Servant, but in life, his apparent expertise in riding would be rightfully attributed to the skill of his trusted steed, Bayard.

Bio: Saint Georgeis a saint of the Catholic Church whose main stories are in the Golden Legend, a collection of legends on saints, and in the Seven Champions of Christendom. In the Golden Legend (黄金伝説抄, ?), he was passing through a village that offered a sacrifice to calm a dragon, and defeated the dragon by throwing his spear. Having captured the dragon, he killed it only on the condition that the whole country the village was in adopted Christianity. In the Seven Champions of Christendom (キリスト教圏の七勇士, ?), he was kidnapped by a witch and raised by her, but he realized she was evil and sealed her in a cave, releasing 6 other saints from the same circumstances. He then went to Egypt and rescued a princess offered as a sacrifice to a dragon, killing the dragon by striking it at a spot uncovered by scales with Ascalon, a sword offered to him by the witch who had raised him.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: A
Beloved by the World, the unyielding force of life within the Servant permits the continuation of combat even in the event of fatal injury. He is further driven by a conscientiousness of the faith and expectations of those he desires to protect. A divine protection from the Earth rooted in the veneration of Georgius as a Patron of Harvest.[1]

Instinct: C
Upon engagement, the Servant is capable of optimizing his position by identifying and exploiting favorable developments. However, the skill cannot be activated except for defensive purposes. The Servant typically uses this ability to vaguely divine the intent of an opponent so as to determine whether engagement is an appropriate course of action, or if the opponent is an "enemy that must be fought."

Guardian Knight: A Plus
The Servant receives a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others. A protector of numerous nations and expansive regions in life, the Servant is capable of deriving effectively unlimited defensive capabilities from those who place their faith and expectations in him. END is treated as Rank-Up when acting in someone's defense.

Soul of a Martyr: B
Nullification of mental interference through firmness of faith. In life, the Servant endured persecution and torture at the hands those who would see him denounce his faith, but never once did he falter in his ministry of Christ.

Divinity: C
As the Servant was revered as a saint in the medieval era, the strength of his nature as a divine spirit is equivalent in rank to the deities of minor cults and the forgotten gods of yore. Incidentally, the name "Georgius" was originally related in sense to the tilling of the earth in ancient farming communities -- rooted in the reverence of the Middle Eastern God of Harvest, Ba'al.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Ascalon
Title: The Blessed Sword By Which Force is Slain
NP Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1-2
Maximum Number of Targets: 1
Description: An invincible weapon that delivers its holder from those who would intend harm. Its "invincibility" comes not from capacity to defeat foes, but capacity to defend from all harm. However, by reversing its protective power, it can becomes a sword that pierces through any kind of armor.

Name: Abyssus Draconis
Title: Thou Shalt a Serpent Become
NP Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-5
Description: An Anti-Army Noble Phantasm that transfigures a given target into a draconian being. Though said function appears to be associated with the Servant's cross-emblazoned surcoat, strictly speaking, the phenomenon is implemented through the Servant's unshakeable faith; the surcoat is merely a focus, and cannot independently activate as a Noble Phantasm.

Name: Interfectum Dracones
Title: Dragon Slayer
NP Type: Anti-Unit / Anti-Dragon
Range: 5-40
Description: A gestalt Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm generated through the interaction of the Servant's nature as a slayer of dragons and the capabilities of Ascalon, dealing massive damage to beings of draconian origin. The blade form deployed in melee combat can be used as a medium to release lance-like projectiles of light, piercing targets at long range.[

Name: Name: Bayard
Title: The Phantom War Horse
NP Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Description: A magical white horse, conferred to the Servant by a witch who fell in love with him despite initial intentions to bewitch and tempt in the chronicles of the "Seven Champions of Christendom." He who rides upon Bayard is impervious to harm, and -- for one time only -- capable of completely nullifying a lethal attack.

I know I have to edit it a bit to fit the CS you gave, I just have to go to Latin Class, and then I'll do it. If ST George Class change isn't ok, then I'll make a Romulus CS.

Last edited:
I know that in the Fate/Series, Servants can be compatible with multiple classes. In fact, Heracles was not a suitable Berserker.

There's even multiclassing, but I'll explain that another time.

I'd also like to reserve a master.

So now we just need 4 Masters, Lancer and Berserker are reserved by @Crow and @The Silver Paladin

I plan on making a Master (Hopefully) and so does Nightjade, so we might just need 2 more Masters.

Hmm.. You know what.. I will join this but who needs a Master?

Mmmm. We haven't decided yet who will be the Master of who, we are going to wait for all the Master's first. Maybe make it random, or let people choose.

Well I'll have a CS up when I'm able..

I have an idea for a master, but if someone else wants to use a master, I'll be fine with just using George.
It's a Sociopath Mage Hunter who uses Tarot Cards.

Nah. We need Masters still, so you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.