Fate/Strike (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Because that would kind of mess with the story @.@
I can't see how it would unless you were planning on having the dead apostles flat out stealing the grail, since that would kill the leftover. Or if you mean it wouldn't flow well with the story itself due to there being an anomaly unaccounted for, then I'm up to be a dead apostle if I'm allowed or even a partner to one of the other masters like Kayneth/Sola Ui.

If anything needs changing for my character let me know. Also.. Not sure the age gap, but I assume most of the masters are in their late teens.. So high-scool will probably play a part in this? If anything. He may as well be a teacher. If allowed.

Hmmm....A partner to a master shouldnt harm the story line, as long as we keep it limited to 2-3.....?

Another option would be an assistant to one of the masters. They don't all necessarily go in alone.

Another option would be an assistant to one of the masters. They don't all necessarily go in alone.
That's what I meant by partner, a combat or support assistant. In any case, I'd need to partner with a master here, so anyone up?

Well. The Dead Apostles probably wouldn't allow a Leftover to stay alive, and hunt them down while they are by themselves. I don't mind being an assistant to a current master, but Leftovers is a no-go. Also, I was wanting to keep this roleplay relatively small so I don't have to worry about people not showing up, or anything like that. However, I will allow you to be an assistant to one Master.

I could probably work something out. How "full fledged magus" of a master might you be looking to work with? I haven't decided on exactly what I'm going to do yet so flexible.

Remember to join the group and post your character sheets in the appropriate thread. Also, unless something really seems out of place or unnecessarily overpowered. Your character will be more than likely accepted. This roleplay is suppose to be more about a bonding of Master and Servant, to work as a team, and then for all that to be pulled away and having to fight one another again.

I could probably work something out. How "full fledged magus" of a master might you be looking to work with? I haven't decided on exactly what I'm going to do yet so flexible.
I'm pretty versatile too, I will conform with whatever you choose. I can be a modern technology minimum magecraft assistant like Maiya to Kiritsugu or a full fledged magus assistant etc.
Up to your whims.

Well, I'll pick you up at least and make it work. Though I'm not 100% sure what I plan to do yet. I enjoy doing slightly off the beaten path stuff most.

@Akashi Master is accepted, don't see anything wrong with him.

Also, how does everyone want the Servants to be picked out. Randomly or by choosing?

I prefer random but either way works. Random stirs the pot a bit but the value of being able to have a servant that matches up with the master well can't be ignored.

Let's go for random this time around, because it's silly.

Well, I'll pick you up at least and make it work. Though I'm not 100% sure what I plan to do yet. I enjoy doing slightly off the beaten path stuff most.
Hmm, I'm currently planning on creating a master that uses guns heavily, but through projection magecraft if that's fine and dandy with you.

That's fine. I can make it work without a problem. Prominent family so assistants is a bit mainstream, though. Perhaps a mentor/aide type character for a magus family that's on its last legs or perhaps a magus that knew said master (who is a complete novice) but never shared his/her magical background till now when it became relevant.

Nevertheless our characters' histories should have to intertwine in some way so I'll wait for yours first.

Yeah but it'd be rather rude of me to do it all without even talking to you. So there'll be an incoming PM in a few mins or something.

If anything needs changing for my character let me know. Also.. Not sure the age gap, but I assume most of the masters are in their late teens.. So high-scool will probably play a part in this? If anything. He may as well be a teacher. If allowed.
I'm thinking it'll be 14-30 for the age, my master is 20 so he'll be out of high school but still in that age range.

I think random could be fun, but the problem is the servant and master are suppose to have a common goal/personality trait ect so they cant be complete opposites.

Supposed to. There are technical exceptions, though. If its a generic summon, it'll prettymuch always hold true but I believe that it isn't completely concrete when dealing with relics even if it works out that way generally.

I'm thinking it'll be 14-30 for the age, my master is 20 so he'll be out of high school but still in that age range.

I think random could be fun, but the problem is the servant and master are suppose to have a common goal/personality trait ect so they cant be complete opposites.
Sometimes catalysts don't lead to compatibility. See Kayneth and Diarmuto and their sad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.