Spear, longsword, and armor in the pic above
Name: Fa Mulan
Class: Rider
Ethinicity: Chinese
Height: 5'4
Alignment: Lawful Good
Master: (TBA)
Wish:
To be mortal once more and find the love she never had.
Sparring
Animals
Riding
Witty banter

Dislikes:
Following the rules
Sexists/Racists
Bullies
Extreme heat/humidity
Bugs
Theme Song(s):

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Prana: B
Luck: D

Class Abilities:

Riding - EX (騎乗, Kijō?, localized as Dragoon) is expertise to ride animals and vehicles.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation - B (戦闘続行, Sentō Zokkō?, localized as Marshall) is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.

Bravery - A+ (勇猛, Yūmō?, localized as Fortitude) is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.

Chinese Martial Arts - B (中国武術, Chūgoku Bujutsu?, localized as Liuhu Quan) is a Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its difficulty to learn is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where he is said to have finally "learned it".

Expert of Many Specializations - A (専科百般, Senka Hyappan?) is access to and use of many expert skills.

Protection from Arrows - C (矢避けの加護, Ya-Yoke no Kago?) is an increased defense against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy.

Shapeshifting - A+ (変化, Henge?, localized as Transformation) refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. A method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae.

Noble Phantasm(s)
chinese-dragon-blue.jpg

Name: Jiānhùrén "Jia" (Chinese for Guardian)
Type: Anti-Unit/Flight
Range: 0-25
Maximum Number of Targets: 150
Description: After calling on her Ancestors, the spirit guardian Jiānhùrén from the Fa house history comes to her aid. Acting as Mulan's steed and partner, Jia has an ethereal look to him since hes still a spirit which gives him the advantage of stealth when high enough in the sky. With jaws of steel and razor sharp claws, hes a formidable foe as well as a swift steed. No normal weapons can strike Jia, they merely just pass through him like hes not even there, only Noble Phantasms can land a blow. Jia can breathe blue fire but this as at a steep cost to both Mulan's and her Master's prana.

ChineseBroadSword1.png

Name: Shīwù Zhāolǐng (Chinese for Lost and Found)
Type: Anti-Personal
Range: 0-1
Maximum Number of Targets: 2
Description: These twin Chinese broadswords are the very same ones that led Mulan to victory in the battle against The Huns. Shīwù zhāolǐng have a unique ability, they can pass through any object at Mulan's will. But this is a double edged sword cuz if one "fazes" the other one must so it can leave her defenseless until they materialize once more.

View attachment 56798
Name: Dragon Rocket
Type: Anti-Fortress
Range: 1-45
Maximum Number of Targets: 300
Description: The famous Dragon Rocket Mulan used to cause the avalanche that nearly wiped out The Huns platoon. This rocket packs quite the punch, unfortunately she still has to use fire of some sort to ignite it. The impact from this rocket is the equivalent of 10 Bazooka's. Mulan can only use this 3 times before having a minimum cooling off period of 4 hours.​
Yay done with Mulan!

If you did some other stuff, I probably wouldn't bother. I do like RPing with you but I like Fate as a series and have far more ideas than I could ever pump into one RP. Hence, result. Serious to trolling meter tells me what the heck I'd do. Serious would be like asking me to actually try to win the war (Not by being overpowered but by performing to the best of my ability. I'd choose characters appropriately) whereas borderline trolling results in ridiculous bs like Hitler (whose wish would eventually change to saving an imaginary magical girl) as a servant or making a parody of Viewtiful Joe. Its like the scale between hard line strategic war and everything being done for the lulz. Scale from 1-10. 1 being serious, 10 being troll. I often put out feelers for this and adjust to the taste of the GM accordingly as opposed to asking outright.
I'm a bit of a Fate noobie but I do enjoy the series even though I havent quite finished yet.

Hmmm....Well honestly its up to you, Mulan is about a 8 on that scale, I dont plan on her being a total "MUST WIN!" servant. I'm guessing Ornstein's Saber will be the serious type though. So silly or serious is fine with me, I do enjoy your creativity either way =)

Alrighty. I'll do servant and master. Caster, I suppose. I can then adjust myself on the scale at my leisure.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh oh.. Looks like this RP is getting the attention it deserves :P

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh oh.. Looks like this RP is getting the attention it deserves :P
I hope that is not sarcasm Aki lol. You gonna join too?

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
I hope that is not sarcasm Aki lol. You gonna join too?
Nope. Not sarcasm.. And nope. I wont be joining. I just dont have the interest for a Fate RP in general as I did in the beginning.

Don't worry. I probably won't go quite so far off the deep end to have stuff like Hitler discovering blonde hair dye and blue contacts. Which is absolutely genius as no one would ever recognize him (definitely at least if he shaved his moustache) because of how stupid it is and how explicit his image is in everyone's minds.

Nope. Not sarcasm.. And nope. I wont be joining. I just dont have the interest for a Fate RP in general as I did in the beginning.
Dawww =( but but....This one has Dead Apostles and and....Mulan!

@*~Nightjade~* Mulan looks awesome! X3
=D Thank you! The Dragon Rocket was actually meant to be more of a comedic NP then strong lol I couldnt help myself.

Don't forget about the Group @.@ That is where the RP will be taking place.

Don't worry. I probably won't go quite so far off the deep end to have stuff like Hitler discovering blonde hair dye and blue contacts. Which is absolutely genius as no one would ever recognize him (definitely at least if he shaved his moustache) because of how stupid it is and how explicit his image is in everyone's minds.
Oh no I'm sure you wouldnt do that....Not at all....V_V

Yes the Group Link is located in the Opening Post right above the "Plot"

Hmm.. I dont know.. My interest for such an RP has dropped significantly... >.<

Hmm.. I dont know.. My interest for such an RP has dropped significantly... >.<
Hehe I understand, well lemme know if you spark some interest before all the roles are filled =)

Might wanna update the OP, Nevvy wants Caster and a Master

I already requested to join.

You should be in the Group. I accepted it o.o

Oh, right! Will do! I almost asked to join last night. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.