Fate/Strike (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Cool.

Appearance: you guys should know what picture I use by now. Also, I'm on an iPad.
Name: Yuri Marakov AKA The Death
Ethnicity: Russian/Israeli/American
Height: 6' even
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Servant: (TBA)
Wish:
Dislikes: His own blood, hypodermic needles,

Magecraft
Circuit Quality: A
Circuit Quantity: C

Abilities:
Kaballah mastery
Elements: Fire and Wind
Western Alchemy
Anything else I can think of.

Belongings:

Tarot Cards
A pocket Bible
A copy of the Key of Solomon (To store Mana.)
A Visa Black Card
A Desert Eagle with a carving of St Mary (Will change if guns aren't allowed.)
A bottle of Holy Water
A HAZMAT suit
$5,000
A covert Smartphone

When he killed a mage, he would always leave a Tarot card beside the body.

Last edited:
Silver, you should request to join the group and I accept your characters. Though you plan on changing Lancer a bit right?

I requested, but do you think Lancer needs any edits?

Needs to be Goliath with F- rank luck for being in the same war with David.

Elizabeth Bathory had B-rank Luck.

@Nevvy, I have A Judas Iscariot you ca use for Assassin.

I have considered Judas. But I make my own stuff. I hate copy paste jobs.

His NPs could be Thirty Silver coins that cause the Servant to betray the Master, (The more you throw, the more effective it is.) and Something else IDk what.
Judas would be cool.

We are currently full. For some reason, Jade didn't reserve the last Maser spot for Akashi.

No. We aren't doing that, sorry though. However, unless Akashi wants to back out, or Jade wants to give up her Master slot.

I'm assuming this started because of the rather strenuous acceptance procedures for the other one then?

Mmmmm. Why Jade wanted to start this, I don't know, I just offered to help. I'm still in the other roleplay.

Mmmmm. Why Jade wanted to start this, I don't know, I just offered to help. I'm still in the other roleplay.
Well in any case this RP will likely do much better than the other one considering Nightjade won't be following the established rules and mechanics as closely as the other thread creators, creating a more lax and free environment. I'd suggest just fully committing to this one since you'll likely get disheartened provided that you haven't already set your application for Lancer through screening yet.

But but but....I just finished with my master CS XD but I hate saying no to anyone.....And I forgot to add Akashi XD my bad.....Can we allow like....2 leftover servants @Ornstein ~? *gives puppy dog eyes*

No. Because that would kind of mess with the story @.@

fS1ibMo.jpg

Name: Satomi Ageha

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height: 5''10

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Servant: N/A

CS Mark:

fate_extra___command_seal_by_tseon-d4qev9o.png

Wish: None (At the Moment)

He is particular fond of people or anything that piques his interest. Ancient objects, or anything similar that is filled with mystery. He is a curious person. If he sets a goal he has to reach, he will attain it, or aim for it, no matter the cost. He keeps to himself and is quite harmful.

Dislikes:

If anything. Satomi is not a big fan of books, or reading in general. He is not fond of people who are always cheerful, neglecting the true nature of humans, or about whats going on in their own streets. There isn't much he dislikes in life. However, he tends to act accordingly to what he himself desires. He is not the type to involve himself in trivial matters, unless such matters approach him. Not having anything interesting to do is something that can put him back.

Magecraft

Circuit Quality: Normal
Circuit Quantity: Average

Abilities: Reinforcement - Speed
Belongings: None​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.